Restoration

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She know she is in trouble right now for dating two girls at the same time, her phone beeping for a text messages since last night has put her in so much deep thinking. What must she tell Hyeri, she need to let that girl go but how can she do that without hurting the latter is hard.

 

Jisoo was still sleeping soundly wrapping in her own comforter still trying to gain her health back, few days ago in Japan she was the most happiest person in the world when she heard Jisoo finally opening her heart for her. 

 

Now she was thinking again how to end this with Hyeri, "For God sake Jennie", she grip on her hair harder feeling frustated. She went out of the room and continue to think while gripping on her cellphone.

 

"Hey", Lisa dropping on the left seat.

 

She look at her member face and back to rummaging and gripping her own hair. Causing Lisa to elicit some soft laugh, "Yah Jennie Kim what is it again this time?".

 

"I need to let go Hyeri", she said in a whispered.

 

Rosè arrive with a shock face and feeling irritate not knowing about the truth yet, "You really need to stop this nonsense Jen".

 

Lisa still quiet and patience enough waiting for her to say more.

 

She form a smile suddenly with her hair looking messed up.

 

"You look stupid don't do that", Rosè said and earn a laughter from Lisa. 

 

She look at the two members and smiling again, "I'm dating Jisoo right now".

 

"What?!". Rosè and Lisa were in synch, both are screaming and shrieking happily.

 

She was blushing and leaning on the coach with a relief feelings, she forgot about Hyeri again.

 

"This will going to hurt Hyeri".

 

Lisa uttering and looking into her face while nodding, "But you need to end it".

 

"I will tomorrow", she responded and they continue to talk again about their dreams, love, hope, and journey.

 

Thinking about Jisoo always made her butterflies wildered around her body.

 

*****

 

 

It was 10:45AM when she came and waking up Jisoo for the late breakfast, she took a seat on the edge of the bed eyeing that beauty sleeping soundly laying peacefully wearing her favorite sweater.

 

She drew nearer and rest her left arms on the empty side of Jisoo's spot, she lean slowly and placing her lips on the latter forhead. "Good morning", she whispered while caressing the sleeping girl back.

 

"Good morning", she whispered again and caught her smiling but still sleeping. 

 

Noticing Jisoo might still trying to be awake in that kind of condition made her just sitting there, keeping her eyes on her. She can't believe herself that girl beside her was the same girl 7 years ago she met in YG building.

 

She trace her fingers on the latter face and caress it softly until they once again lock in each other gaze. 

 

"Jen", Jisoo said and smiling at her and soon pulling her shirt closer to meet her lips.

 

She gladly leaning closer and kiss ger gently on the lips and pulled a bit, tracing Jisoo lips with her thumb, "You should never skip your breakfast", she uttered and got the girl beneath her pulling her down for a tight hug.

 

Her left hand is tapping on Jisoo's back and kiss her cheeks softly, "You're sweating".

 

"I feel a bit better", Jisoo answered and pushed her gently away to have a seat.

 

"I will eat after changing, you can wait for me outside".

 

She smirk naughtily and bitting her lips while standing on her both feet now, "I can help you with that", she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter