The bad one

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Miss Lee why are you so gorgeous". Jennie talking on the phone with Hyeri cringed Lisa with an annoying expression. 

 

Rosè look into Jisoo at the corner staring outside while sipping her coffee. "Unnie are you coming next week?". 

 

"Let's see". She said and accidentally caught Jennie's looking at her. 

 

She didn't withdraw her stare and wait until Jennie pulling away while still in the phone sweet talking Hyeri. Just like usual Jennie give in.

 

"I'm going home, are you two coming with me?". It was their rest day and as usual she invited the kids to have some rest and eat some good foods at her home.

 

"Sure unnie, we miss the foods". Rosè and Lisa in synch.

 

A warm smile forming on her lips as she took another sip on her coffee cup.

 

Sometimes she crave for Jennie's attention but diverting her desires with spending some good times on her puppy, the kids and on herself. She need time for herself too.

 

Her ears is feeling hot from all those sweet words she heard from Jennie on the phone. It was totally on fire.

 

"Your brithday is coming and i have surprise for you, let's visit Jeju for one night after the party". Jennie utter and keeps on smiling alone with her arms folded and her legs cross.

 

"Woah i feel hot!". Lisa raising her voice suddenly and seems like it annoyed her too.

 

Jennie look at them and said, "Jisoo are you coming next week?". That was too insensitive but she has no intention to be hurtful. Things just happen.

 

Her pride and ego jumping out with a smile and said, "Yeah of course i am coming, say thank you on my behalf". She really can't understand herself why must those weird feelings started to invade her character.

 

Lisa was looking speechless into Jennie with her eyes rolling up.

 

"Please just one night, i will drive". Jennie continued pursuing Hyeri to spend one night with her in Jeju and Lisa knew what will happen there. "We will just have some short vacation", she add more.

 

Lisa turn her gaze secretly into Jisoo and seems like she was going to leave again. 

 

"I'm going home now, let's go". She said and the two maknae stood up slowly following her. 

 

She look at Jennie and trying to find a better words to utter, "Ahm..we will go for now, see you next week". She said and just smile like nothing happen.

 

They were not fighting, both of them are working on unsettle things by moving on without discussing. It just nothing to be discuss about when she can't even figure out her feelings.

 

Jennie once again caught in her tongue whenever their eyes met. Jisoo was just too beautiful to be stared at but it might burn her cheeks even more if she continue doing it. She just sit there looking at them exiting slowly.

 

Out of a sudden plan she rush a bit and find their pace with them, "I will pick you next week". She said and panting a bit, she forgot the call was still on. 

 

"Manager oppa will bring us to the party no worries". She turn down her offer.

 

Leaving Jennie speechless.

 

"Hello, Jen?". 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter