WTF

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter, 3 Years Ago...

 

They look at each other and turn to look away seems like they were trying to avoid each other gaze. 

 

After a long discussion and being carried away with irritation and messy thinking the CEO and the board members finally made a decision for the girls. But it doesn't seems appealing to the 4 members.

 

She take a deep breathe and avoiding Jisoo's eyes, she felt happy with the new plan and she know why.

 

YG stop for a moment and waiting for the other board members to leave the meeting room before confirming the plan, which is already obvious for the girls.

 

"Attention please".

 

YG said and they automatically turning their gaze to the main seat. Waiting for his answer.

 

"Hmmm well..". He stop for a while and saw Jisoo face is not welcoming his words.

 

He look at Lisa and Jennie well the two seems happy with it.

 

"Ahm...I...I'm okay with it". Chaeyoung sudden utter cause Jisoo to look annoyed.

 

"Hull", Jisoo replied.

 

He tap his palm hand on the table, wanting for attention. "You girls need to help each other". He said and turn to look at Jennie again.

 

"From now on we need Jennie to carry Jisoo and Lisa to carry Chaeyoung". 

 

Jisoo's eye just got bigger and leave open, "I am not comfortable with this". She talk back. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter