The Uninvited Feelings

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What took the two so long", She said and were looking for the manager to look upon the two. 

 

She turn to look at Jennie and somehow her heart fluttering like she can't understand what is it inside. "Please tell oppa to look for the two kids", she asked Jennie and it making the latter worried too it has been almost 40 minutes since the two were away.

 

She saw Jennie reaching out to the manager and were talking, her heart is beating crazily again and even Jennie's back can excite her and make her happy.  what the are you thinking Jisoo yah.

 

"They will look for them don't worry".

 

Jennie smile at her and then look away to the other table again, and seems like the latter had been doing that many times. She look at where those eyes are focusing and she saw Hyeri, which happen to be Rosè's friend too.

 

There is something inside that hurt, but she didn't know which part. She look into Jennie again and obviously those two are showing interest on each other. "Jennie". She called her name and got her looking into her face.

 

"Dae?". 

 

They ends up lock into each other eyes and deep in there she can see pain made her whithdraw her eyes away, "Dae?", Jennie asked her again and she just have nothing to say actually.

 

"Nothing". She replied and trying to distract her focus.

 

She is not used to it looking at Jennie who has interest on another person rather than her. Maybe her heart got used to the past how Jennie use to treat her. Her heart palpitate, it hurt or is she jealous or what she can't understand her feelings.

 

Her attention were disturb when she saw Hyeri coming closer, and went behind Jennie, leaning down and were slipping a piece of paper. She saw it infront of her and she just went speechless. What's wrong with you Kim Jisoo.

 

Hurt. She felt hurt but where she can't even figure it out. Since that night in Hawai she started to feel weird feelings she can't figure out, thus all she did was hurt Jennie's feeling by telling Jennie that night she allowed her because she only got carried away.

 

That piece of paper got Hyeri phone number and she sure this is how Idols flirt with each other.

 

She stood up and walk away without even saying something, her feelings is suffocating her. She can't understand herself.

 

She heard Jennie calling into her name but it seems like she need time alone.

 

She walk herself to the place where Lisa and Rosè last meet and saw the two were sitting under the dim light while leaning on the bench. "Yah!". She shout at them and made the two eyes grow bigger.

 

Her eyes caught few weird highlights, Lisa's button

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter