Arguements

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeju

 

"I heard Lisa is dating Rosè".

 

She turn her head into Hyeri while still leaning on the headboard, "Yes they are and do not tell anyone about this, i have enough with YG". She utter and smiling softly into the girl who is straddling her.

 

"You seems off", Hyeri smile and leaning closer to her body while cupping her face, she felt a pair of lips is teasing her again. She smile and pulled the latter by the waist closer to feel her more.

 

She bring her lips lower and lower until she find herself kissing into Hyeri's neck again, "You're such a good kisser", Hyeri moan while pulling her closer as she slowly shifting to be place the latter on the bed.

 

She can't help but smiling while pressing her body closer while kissing Hyeri in a y way, her hands started to roam inside the latter shirt and pushing her hands under Hyeri's bra, and found it s were hard.

 

"God you're y", she moan while pressing and ing her waist teasing the girl beneath her. 

 

"Jennie Kim Jennie Kim Jennie Kim wake up". It was her alarm. 

 

She pulled off and blinking her eyes , "". She curse and bringing herself in a correct position. "I forgot our shcedule", she rain her fingers on her hair and look at Hyeri.

 

Guilty feelings is knocking her over. 

 

"I'm sorry". 

 

***

 

Seoul

 

"Where the hell did you go", Her manager said and started to nag her the moment she went out of her car, "Fix yourself the members were waiting", he said and rushing is not her thing.

 

She forgot the other three were there waiting for her and eyeing her movement, Jisoo really is not in a good mood to see her despite what she saw last night. "Oppa she can take her late flight let's go". Jisoo urging.

 

"Just five minutes girls, i'm sorry". She regret her bad memories somehow.

 

"Time is gold", Jisoo add more and she just let this go this time, avoiding some arguements.

 

Not long after she was done and walking behind Rosè and Jisoo. 

 

Lisa elbowing her suddenly and said, "Did you?". Lisa asked and got her eyebrow twitching, "Did what?", she asked.

 

"You know what i mean babo".

 

It took her few second to get what it means, "No we didn't, i'm tired". She said and remember Jisoo did saw her last night in the kitchen.

 

She can't turn to look into Jisoo's face that night and she don't even know why. Sometimes she regret her doing in Hawai but thinking about it made her feelings for Jisoo going back into the first love feels again. She don't want to be like that knowing Jisoo will just turning her down.

 

"I thought you were crazily in love with Jisoo unnie", Lisa bring her back from deep thinking.

 

She didn't say anything on the way to the airport and even on the plane, her seat was next to Jisoo and the partition was up from Korea until Japan.

 

They didn't talk much and by the look coming from Jisoo face the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter