Can you feel it?

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How i wish this is real".

 

Jennie murmuring alone on their way to the airport caught the members attention.

 

"Hmph?!". Lisa eyes get bigger and smiling like a meme while turning her gaze into Jisoo.

 

It makes the two laughing at Lisa antics and nobody can deny how Lisa can bring happiness and laughter into them. 

 

"You silly", She said, "I mean how i wish resting in this van will forever makes me relax you know were tired", her word makes no sense but Jisoo believe her just like that.

 

Rose faking a cough once again making them chuckle and hitting each other playfully. 

 

She look out to the window and saw the sky is bright and it was a very good day for their flight today, they know papparazzi is always there, always there looking and patiently waiting for their mistakes.

 

This cheap publication plan is working since her popularity and Lisa's wave is something. 

 

Not knowing while the two resting behind she can feel someone is staring at her but her laziness is more stronger than that stare.

 

Jisoo unexpectedly were staring at her and she can't read that mind. But one thing scared her is, Jisoo can easily read her.

 

"You might fall don't stare for too long", she tease since she can saw that stare from reflection.

 

She can heard Jisoo hissing and saw her smiling in a blush.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter