Adidas

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Things just happen sometimes people have their own favorite too", YG said and were talking about the adidas photshoot which had made the fans growling with anger.

 

It hurt her actually but her career might end up like rapunzel if she can't be patient in this industry.

 

Once in a while she turn her gaze into Jennie, that night talks did leave a big impact on Jennie and it hurt her when their relationship are no longer like before.

 

She look into Lisa too and saw the youngest line are not in a mood too.

 

"Seems like i am talking with myself in here". He said and dismiss the meeting for them to prepare.

 

"Jennie would you mind to do the rest talk for me, i need to go". He said and scoot over.

 

The three look at the unofficial leader and seems like that person was spacing out.

 

"Yes i will". Jennie answered while still spacing out.

 

The moment YG step outside Rosè and Lisa look at her, waiting what can she say about today schedule. But Jisoo is not. "I'll be back". She utter and went out leaving her sighing behind.

 

"Is she okay?". Rosè said and seems like thinking again.

 

Lisa just remain quiet spacing out into his own world while Jisoo stood up facing the clear blue sky of Seoul. 

 

After few minutes the door was open and she turn her head to look, her eyes lock with Jennie who obviously has so many things to think about. Her heart is beating and she started to feel weird feelings she never felt before.

 

The four took their own seat and Jisoo cross her legs same with Rosè while waiting for Jennie to say something, "Probably i got nothing to say, we normally do what we had done before". Jennie said.

 

"Can we move to the place of event so that we can be less nervous anyway?". Lisa suggest and the rest agree.

 

Along the way the ride is in chaos cause by Lisa and Rosè bickering into each other again.

 

She notice Jennie is the one ignoring her this time, she lost for words and not know where to start knowing she hurt her. Her mind contemplating too much not knowing what to say and what to do, the only idea she can think was to suddenly grab Jennie's iphone. Like a fool.

 

Her intention is too lighten the latter mood but what she got was a cold stare. 

 

"Give it back". Jennie said and her lower tone is obviously cold.

 

Lisa and Rosè stop their catfight but looking infront the seat focusing on them. 

 

"Yeah unnie give it back", Lisa stuttering a bit when she saw Jennie cold face.

 

Lisa tapping on Rosè lap telling the latter not to interfere since those two are older than them.

 

She decided not to return the phone unless she saw that Jennie K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter