Refraining

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This can end you, you, you, and you. Your girls career can end up just like a smoke , do you girls understand me?". There is concern in his tone and this is not just about money, but also Heart.

 

Since Rosè and Lisa got caught that night he had been restraining himself from punishing them according to his anger, "I want both of you to stop this right now". He command and as if it's easy though.

 

The two remain quiet and it still processing in her mind and still in a wow gesture how come Lisa never shared it with her.

 

"I told you girls to play with the rumors, not making the rumors came true". He sigh and drop on his seat. "I don't want to know how deep your love for each other, business is business".

 

Anger slightly can be seen on Rosè face along with tears dropping down on the latter jawline. 

 

It was such a devastating scene to watch and she know if fate are not that kind on her she would experience that moment too with Jisoo. "We promise you we will be more careful". She utter after a long silence.

 

"No one has ever break my rules, do not push me to the edge of my decision". He said and looking straight into her eyes.

 

She can't let this happen to her own members despite business comes first, "We might suffer from stocks dropping low, paying sues, and dealing with oversease endorser if someday the two will still dating behind our back". 

 

Her explanation was clear, on point and a genius she is for able to corner  him. "The same rhing happen with CL unnie and Dara Unnie on the year of 2016 but nobody can overcome it as long as we have money. You and us, we are into money. Business indeed". She add more and this cause a loud hit on the table.

 

"Same couple are not allowed in this country do you understand me Jennie Kim?!!! Do you?!". He raise his voice and it shriek Jisoo off from it.

 

She remain silence again and she believe her word is enough to make him think or just ignore the two love birds. "You girls are so immature!". He said and panting from anger.

 

He know Jennie did say the truth. 

 

"Business will always be business". She said and with her family background nothing can stop her. 

 

"Sometimes i wish for you to think before you speak, they do not have the same background as you". He sarcastically blurting it.

 

This time it caught off her tongue, she hate it when her background family were involve in this matter. 

 

"It has nothing to do with my rich parents, i work hard my to reach this moment. So let them date each other and let's continue feeding the pig out there with money". She is angry.

 

He become speechless and for almost 6 years there is a tint of happiness seen in his eyes. "I did raised a monster too who loves money". 

 

During that arguement the two had stop crying in silence but just focus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter