WGM 4

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

Mission card came and Minho read it.

'Dear Athletic couple,

 

Since you are now close to each other, we will take you to the Philippines to have an overseas date for one week. You'll be busy after your one week date because of the drama. Have an emotional and sweet date!"

 

"Why is there 'emotional' modifier at our date? Are we going to watch a movie there?"

 

"I don't know"

 

"Let's pack our things"

The couples are starting to pack things. The dogs and the cat will be sent to Ae Rin's relatives since they will be gone for a week.

They reach the Philippines and they are fans waving banners that support them. She waves at them too, she was wearing "I LOVE PHILIPPINES" shirt. Ae Rin's manager gives a letter. She thought that it will be their mission.

"Dear Ae Rin,

 

It's time for you to meet your mom. I know this is late and for sure I already died when this time comes. There's a reason why you can't meet your mother and it has been a hard decision for me. It's because of your grandpa and grandma. They have a conflict with your mother, they forced me to leave your mother but I can't. I didn't know what happened between them and to your mom when they talked. I know that your mom loves me. I lied because of your mother's protection, your aunt has the contact with your mom so I kept updated on some time.

 

Please accept her. By the way, you have an older brother, he looks like you! ^^

 

Father"

 

Ae Rin burst tears after reading it. Minho is calming her down and hug her to avoid pictures.

They continue their way and they saw a lady holding a welcoming board with a WGM sign. This lady reveals her face. Ae Rin looks at the picture she was holding, it was placed inside the envelope, and then she returns her eyes to the lady. It was her mother. Ae Rin runs to her mother.

The two have finally met. Both are crying while Minho is stopping his tears. Ae Rin's mother kept on apologizing for her loss.

"I didn't expect that I'll meet my mother here. I thought that my father's words are true but, I didn't have that grudge feeling towards her knowing that reason, I always knew that every decision has a reason behind it. I wanted to ... thank the WGM staff for helping me .. to meet my mother"

 

"I was surprised when Ae Rin started crying after reading the letter so I hug her to comfort her and calmed her down then when she saw a lady, she hugged her. I think that it was her mother so I let them have the moment. I stop my tears, it was such a dramatic scene"

 

"I always watch your shows and update myself of your activities"

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes, and I felt happy when you get married to a nice guy. Thank you for taking care of my daughter"

 

"Where's oppa?"

 

"He is at the house, he doesn't know a thing and for sure he'll cry if he ever found this. Did you know that he is cosplaying you in a contest, he really wears a wig and wears girly dresses"

 

"Really!? Can I see a picture of him?"

Ae Rin's mother gives her phone. The couple looks at it.

"Ae Rin's brother just look like her. I think they are twins"

 

"I'm happy that we are identical"

 

"Your brother is busy doing research, he took Development Communication so he is doing his project now"

 

After two hours, they reach the house. The house is within the subdivision. The three of them slowly go in and Ae Rin covers her brother's eyes.

"Who is this?"

 

"Guess who..."

 

"Oh! A Korean?"

 

"Half.."

 

"Umma, is she a friend of yours?"

 

"No, but a family"

 

"You adopt one!?"

Ae Rin uncovers her brother's eyes, he was surprised when he saw Ae Rin.

"Long time, No see, oppa!", then hugs her brother.

He was in a state of shock. He was asking his mother about the situation. Then he cried after confirming it.

"Annyeong haseyo, Sam Jae Din imnida, I'm Ae Rin's older brother"

 

They serve snacks to the visitors and start telling stories.

"I am really happy about meeting my family. I thought I am all alone for the rest of my life"

 

Ae Rin's mother shows them the room for them while the staff is free on food and shelter as thanks too. It was a really hot afternoon and the couple was at the nipa hut. They tried Halu Halo, a cold dessert with different ingredients plus crushed ice. Ae Rin demonstrated how to eat it and Minho follows.

"How's life so far, umma?"

 

"Well, doing fine. I tried having a business so I could make your grandparents feel proud of me. It was a Korean restaurant and you built a restaurant there in Korea too, right?"

 

"Ne, I love the foods so I decided to build one but I planned to have another business with the members"

The photo album was brought and Minho looks to it. Ae Rin's mother has some pictures too of Ae Rin's childhood. It was kept hidden to the volt, even her brother didn't know about it.

"Minho, you're such a good athlete I watched your games"

 

"Thank you"

 

"Umma, when will you return to Korea?"

 

"After your brother finish his college, he will find a job there at Korea"

 

"No one is always occupying the house but how about your restaurant here?"

 

"Don't worry, I still have contact with it. Your aunt asked us but the meeting you were executed fast. What are your plans as married couples?"

 

"Hmmm.. stay sweet and loyal!"

 

"IT's not what I mean, I ask for your schedules.."

 

"Oh.. maybe try out some foods and see beautiful places here"

 

"Then, we could try Sky Ranch & Enchanted kingdom"

 

"Let's go tomorrow to Sky Ranch"

 

They finish their dessert. They tour around the city and buy groceries for dinner later.

"Mimi, what can you say for today?"

 

"Well I'm a little bit nervous about your family"

 

"Don't be. They are just shy that's why they are quiet"

 

"are you going to cook for tonight's dinner?"

 

"Yes, I'll help to prepare. By the way, have you tried Boodle fight?"

 

"No, what's that?"

 

"Uhmm... it's eating food together but the foods are placed in long banana leaves and you'll use your bare hand in eating. You have to eat fast and you can refill too. "

 

"Like eating on the mountain?"

 

"Something like that"

People are looking at them since they have cameras with them. But, Ae Rin's manager approaches and whispers something to Ae Rin's ear and agrees with something. A girl goes to them and greets them.

"Can I take a picture with the both of you?"

 

"Sure! We're glad that someone noticed us!"

 

Before the fangirl leaves, she asked autographs from the couple. They paid for the groceries and tried the so-called Jeepney vehicle going home.

"When I was still in high school, I usually like to sit at the passenger's seat"

 

"Why?"

 

"Well, during morning going to school and afternoon after class, the vehicle is always full and sometimes you can't sit properly and you have to pass others' fare for it to reach the driver, but when you are seated to the passenger's seat, you can relax and the good part is when the vehicle is fast, it's like riding in a roller coaster!"

 

"Ah~ You really like dangerous stuff"

 

"Yes, Did you watched my appearance in running man? I really like the roller coaster ride, at first I'm scared because of the height but when you're really fast, it feels like you are a free person!", Ae Rin joyfully storytell

Minho experienced passing the fare and he speaks pullover in tagalog when they are near to the gate of the house.

"It was a good experience at the vehicle even though there are people looking at us weirdly and they can't understand what we are saying earlier at the vehicle"

 

"I hope Mimi Jagi is satisfied and enjoying himself here. I'm trying to tell him my past experiences"

 

Minho and Jae Din was left in the living room while the girls of the family are preparing the dinner. Meanwhile, back to Korea, Kai was spazzing on Ae Rin again, what's new? Every break of rehearsal for their upcoming album, show, and concert, he always checks the updates.

"Ae Rin and her mother and brother meet after 19 years"

Kai open the article and read the news. He felt happy too from the news.

"So, what's this time, Kai?", Baekhyun approached and looks at the phone.

 

"Ae Rin found her mother and she had a brother!"

 

"Really? That's good!"

 

"Yes, they met at the Airport. WGM and her relatives helped her"

 

"That's good for her"

 

He immediately saves the photo of the family and even searches for their names and accounts, Kai followed Ae Rin's brother. Going back to the Philippines, Jae Din was surprised by a notification from his Instagram account.

"Kai followed me!?", he cannot believe in what he saw. The popular and talented kpop artist just followed him!!!

 

"What?"

Minho goes near and checks the phone to confirm it.

"I was shocked when he said that Kai followed him on IG and of course I followed him too"

 

"What can you say about Kai following your brother's IG acc?"- staff

 

"Surprise and felt pressured too. I hope everyone will not give any meaning to it. Maybe he followed my brother for some updates since he is my fan... I thought of Mimi Jagi, I really want to ask him if he feels anything about this"

 

The dinner was served; one meat dish, vegetable, fish and rice. They are not using chopsticks. The staffs were having dinner too outside since they can't fit at the dining room

"The food setting was really different from Korea, and they serve two main dishes. A lot of rice and it is my first time eating the local food"

 

Ae Rin place each of the food served in Minho's plate and feed him.

"We usually put the soup to the rice and some sauce on a separated saucer, try this", Ae Rin said and dip the food to the soy sauce then feed to Minho

"Ae RIn is really sweet and caring but off cam, she prefers doing skinship with me and sings random songs out of tune"

They spend another two hours chatting with the family. Before going to sleep, Ae RIn's mother gave them glasses of milk since it will give them comfortable sleep.

"My father always reminds me to drink milk so at least if I have a tiring day, this will give me the best sleep".

 

"I wonder why Ae Rin likes drinking milk before sleeping. I thought only kids do those and that's not what I've observed from her... she likes drinking random liquids except liquor or beers or something alcoholic"

 

The couple goes to their dreamland. The next day, they head to Sky Ranch. They took pictures together. They were at the front of the carousel and Minho took out a ring from his pocket and kneels, people passing by notice them and stop by to watch the romantic scene.

"Please wear this ring as a sign of my love, faith, and our marriage", then he inserts it and stands up to kiss Ae Rin on lips. Ae Rin did the same too to Minho and people watching them, claps and congratulate them.

"What can you say about Minho's proposal earlier?"- Staff

 

"I am really surprised and I almost cried there and there were a lot of people watching and I kinda like that moment. OMO! It felt so real! hahaha!", Ae Rin covers her face and started squealing.

 

"I already planned this and I asked mother-in-law about some tips. When I was proposing to Aegi, I think she is going to cry so I made things fast. I already memorized the speech but I ended up saying a sentence. I'm great earlier, right?"

 

They took a lot of pictures together and ride the carousel. They bought souvenirs for their friends in Korea and head home.