Celebrity Diaries -Sequel to Roommate

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

The staff hands over a card to Ae Rin.

"Mwo?"

She reads the letter.

"First mission: cuddle to celebrity for 5 mimutes. You can tell them about your mission so they will not misundersood"

"hmm.. I think it is really me. You know cuddling someone. I think every staff in the company is hiding from me. When they found out me strolling around turning my head anywhere they will start running or enter some unknown room hahaha!"

Ae Rin boards the van and goes to Cheondangdom. Meanwhile, the other occupant enters the house.

"I think I'm the first one to come here... I'll bring my things first and wait for someone to do my mission"¹, he said and checks if someone is already inside. He goes upstairs with his luggage and things. He scans his room and also the other parts of the house, "It's good. It seems like we will be having a lot of celebrities here"

Meanwhile, Ae Rin arrives with her kids.

"Oh? THere is someone here already!?"

Ae Rin enters with her kids, she let them go and let it run around the house. She called her Husky dog and shows the nunber of her room. Then it runs upstairs.

"My kids were trained in different fields some are in charge in numbers, trash, fetching, and more and this cat.... Well, he only likes to cuddle w/ me and only sleeps, maybe he is feeling out of place among the dogs hahaha!"

Ae Rin heard her kid barks. So she runs upstairs and found another occupant.

"Annyeong haseyo", she bows as a sign of respect. She calm Husky down and the other dogs.

"What's your room number?"

"5"

"Really? So, we're at the same room? But, I'm a man amd you're a girl? You should be on the same room with the girls."

They both enter the room and Ae Rin found only two beds and two decorations.

"I think that indicates the hint for the occupant.", the both look at the landscape of a beach.

"You know me, right?"

"ne.. Dong Wan. Seojae is fangirling over Hyesung so she introduced me the group"

"ah.."

"I have to take my luggage up"

"I'll help you"

Dong Wan follows Ae Rin downstairs and helps her with the luggage.

"Were you given a mission?"

"ne, I must cuddle each person for 5 minutes. Oppa, what's yours?"

"Tour every celebrity with skinship"

Dong Wan tours Ae Rin around the house, there was some entertainment station and they found out that the card as their key can open all the doors. Ae Rins starts her mission while her kids are roaming around the house as expected from the cat, it is sleeping. Ae Rin set the timer to 5 minutes and Dong wan does the mission.

They finished touring at the ground floor. They were about to go upstairs when someone called them.

"Dong wan?"

They both turn and look shocked. It was Se Yoon who is wearing white shirt w/ blue and orange thin stripes then simple jeans with his luggage.

"Annyeong haseyo, Sam Ae Rin imnida", Ae Rin give her formal greeting.

"Ya, Dong Wan, whyis your arm over her waist?"

"It's my mission"

"Ae Rin, what's your mission?", Ye Soon asked.

"Cuddle each person for 5 minutes"

"Wow... Dong WAn's mission is good, skinship with a girl. The girl is really pretty. I think she is a rookie ... ONE?"

"Ae Rin, let's take a picture together."

Ye Soon snatch Ae Rin from Dong Wan. They play like a tug of war.

"Let me finish my mission with her and I will give her to you after"

Dong Wan successfully snatched Ae Rin and go upstairs. After a few minutes, it's Ye Soon's turn. Ye Soon takes a picture with Ae Rin and Dong Wan also tours Ye Soon around the house.

"Are these your dogs?"

"Ne, the biggest one is Husky, then George the Bulldog, Sammy the Samoyed then my cat is in my bed, sleeping, its name is Inu"

"How come a girl like her have so many pets and as big as her. A bulldog!? The biggest one is really scary because of its eyes"

"She had 7 pets in total, 6 dogs and a cat"

They are now busy arranging their things.

"I came to see what room DOng Wan has because I only have a plain room with two beds. It was lock when I checked it but I slid my card and it opened. I wonder if it's the master key... As I open the door, I saw Dong Wan and Ae Rin, a dog barked at me so I moved back I thought it was going to attack me."

"George? WHo was that?"

Ae Rin let Ye Soon in and he scans the room.

"I saw a plain room with only ONE BED!? King size!? How could the production team let a man and a girl in only one bed. Like in Roommate, the girls and boys were in a separate room. Dong Wan sure hit a jackpot"

"Ya, Dong Wan, how come your bed is only one than having separate beds?"

"Mollayo"

Noon, they decided to eat lunch outside.

"Ae Rin, tell us about you", Ye Soon asked. Ae Rin was seated at the back.

"I'm still in college, 3rd year, Psychology program. Turning 17 this July.."

"July?"

"One, our group was based after our birthdates, every one of us were all first date of the month."

"ah.. do tou have a boyfriend?"

"None, but I had an ex"

"who broke up?"

"Him"

"Chincha? Girls should be the one who would break up"

"It's okay, I understand him why"

"What is your ideal type?"

"Someone who is funny.."

Ye Soon laughs.

"has a well-built body and nice personality"

"Are you referring to me?", DOng Wan asked and all of them laughed. They soon reach a bbq house. They ordered food.

"Why do you have a lot of pets?"

"The members gave me 6 pets on my birthday since I am always been alone these years"

"Where are your parents?"

"My appa dies while my umma is nowhere to be found."

"Sorry to hear that", the group turns to silence.

"Why sudden silence? It is not that awkward for me to talk abouth those things", Ae Rin smiles.

"Ae Rin seems to be a strong person inside, she maybe childish to things but when she is alone she can survive"

"I think we should buy groceries and we will compute the total when we meet them all"

The owner of the bbq house gave a discount in exchange they will autograph and take pictures. The head to the supermarket and they gather the attention of some customers.

"Does anyone know how to cook?"

No one answers and were busy on their phones.

"Ya! Ae Rin, you're a girl you should know how to cook", they laughed.

"I only cook Philippines dishes, adobo. I don't know how to cook vegetables"

"I was raised in the Philippines so my nanny there taught me a lot in cooking. I love cooking Sauced Meat."

Some fans are squealing beside them, they just wave at them.

"Do you think someone is already there?"

"OMO! I forgot George! He usually barks at strangers. Sammy smiles ugly and it will scare them. Husky, he is just dangerous looking"

"We think we should hurry up. Do the dogs bite?!"

"No, they just bark"

After half an hour, they rush and decided to go home. They entered the gate and saw 5 people standing with their luggage.

"Why are you all here outside?"

"There was a bulldog inside and more dogs and they started barking and we got scared."

"Sorry for the trouble, you can freely enter the house, they just bark at you, that's all."

Ae Rin first enters the house and calm her dogs down. Dong Wan, Ye Soon and Ae Rin went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"Let's have a party later at night, the first day of Celebrity Diaries."

"Can you please cut the meat for grilling? I'll season them after"

Ae rin slice some spices and set them aside.

"I don't know how to cut it properly since I am not that skilled in cooking. I can only cook meat."

Ae Rin took the meat from Dong Wan since he is taking too long and put the seasonings in the bowl.

"Can I help?", Young Min appears, a stand-up comedian. She just does the soup.

The two other occupants came and saw people around busy with the chores. They set up the grill and the table. Night, all are set for the party.

"We should thank Ae Rin's hardwork since she had put for our tonight's celebration and Young Min's soup."

"While we have our dinner, let's introduce ourselves. Let's start in the right."

"Annyeong haseyo, kim Woo Bin"

"OMG! He is really tall. I don't wamt to stand beside him."

"Ye Soon imnida!"

"Ahn Young Min imnida"

"Kim Dong Wan"

"Annyeong haseyo, ONE's clingy maknae, Sam Ae Rin imnida"

"Yu Seong from Rion Five"

"Maeng Young from M.O.A"

"Park Gun Tae"

"Kimi from Scarlet"

"Min Young from Alice White"

All of them clap and continue eating. Ae Rin who is in charge in grilling.

"Who will be out tomorrow?"

Some raise their hand.

"I'm off to the University. I only had Sunday as my free day"

Then the other stars raise because of their scheds in shows. The ones who will be staying were Dong Wan, Woo Bin and Gun Tae.

"Can you look after my dogs?"

The three froze and stare at Ae Rin.

"They are harmless. Don't worry about the food and they are not that high in maintenance"

All return to their food.

"Did anyone receive mission?"

"Ne"

"Mine is to tour every celebrity inside the house around the house plus skinship"

"yeah, I saw him with Ae Rin and the way he held Ae Rin's waist, he was like a ert that time"

"ya, it's a mission"

"Mine was to cuddle each person for 5 minutes..."

Others can't tell until they do it so. They wash the dishes and went to bed to write their own diary entry for today.

"I'm not that feeling awkward to whom who sleeps beside me and maybe the one who sleeps beside will feel awkward and uncomfortable because, I tend to cuddle, or maybe skinship. I really stick to the person. I hope DOng Wan oppa will not hate me"