Chapter 5 - Debut

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

It is our debut today! December 31! The company releases the Summer Line Members just today. We were at the Music Bank, our music video was released to yesterday. We were nervous at that time. I am hugging my non-biological twin sister. Many have said that we really look like each other. We've decided the color of our team, Black and White.  No fandom name yet.

We perform at the stage with our Debut song Seasons of love. We head backstage after the performance. We decided to stay at the backstage while the others were resting at the room. I have Seojae and Min Na unnie with me.

"I  heard that you guys were EXO'S SHOW during Christmas", Min Na said

Seojae looked at me and we nod.

"Ne, we really didn't know that Exo will go there. We were surprised too", Seojae said.

"Be ready for the interview.", She added and we continue watching.

Now it is time to announce the winner and we were all on the stage. We just played at the confetti. We head to the company and found out Yura, she is going to interview us. We prepared and sit.

"Please greet and introduce yourselves"

"Annyeong haseyo, O - N - E imnida", we greeted and bow. We all have our mic

"Annyeong haseyo, Gu Min Na, the leader"

"Kim Tee Ni, vocalist and squishy!"

"Seol Joo Na, vocalist and the brain of the group"

"Lee Gyo seok, dancing machine, and the prankster!"

"Chun Fu Shi, rapper, dancer, and chinese"

"Bei ai Li, vocalist and chinese"

"BAe Seojae, vocalist and the nonbiological twin sister of Ae Rin"

"Sam Ae rin, vocalist, maknae and Seojae's twin"

"Paek Jae Mi, vocalist and visual of the group"

"Qiu MINg Nuan, rapper and knows wushu"

"Lee da Yoo, rapper and the cook"

"Yoo Shin Mi, the lyricist of the group"

"Some netizens were curious about the group and they want to know a lot from you. This is the first question. Who came up with the theme of the song?"

"Our manager come up with the theme since our birthdays are always on the first day of each month. Then, we group ourselves by seasons."

"it is really surprising that they found all of you. So tomorrow is the leader's birthday, right?"

"Yes, and we will just eat outside to celebrate"

"How is your training years?"

"Hmmm.. it is really hard especially to the maknaes since they are still studying"

"Who is still studying?"

The Summer Line raises hand including me of course.

"Me and Seojae are going to graduate soon while Ae rin, she will continue college."

"she is the maknae yet she is in college? You're still 16, right?"

"Yes, I graduated high school in the Philippines. I only took 4 years secondary and fly here to Korea immediately"

"You're half Korean and Half Filipino, is your father from Korea?"

"yes, then he died when my mother ran away"

"Oh, sorry for that. Moving on the next question, all of you were talented from your introductions. Everyone has skills"

"Most of us learn taekwondo, kung fu, wu shu, archery and gun shooting. Then the brains."

There are a lot of questions that we answered and we now rest. I went to my house and I saw Husky, he runs to me. I hug him back. Someone knocked at the door I leave Husky behind. I opened and saw an unfamiliar face. A lady I don't know who is she?

"annyeong haseyo,  Jael Ga Eun imnida. You manager sent another for the Summer line, the two other girls will be here later."

"oh! Please come in!"

I let her in and take out some snacks for us.

"You must be Sam Ae Rin, then your twin is Bae Seojae then the visual is Park Jae Mi. Then, I will be assisting you in schools. I have to deal with them for your schedules."

We heard a bell and heard the other maknaes. I let them in with luggage.

"What's with the luggage?", I asked

"Seonsaengnim told us that we, summer line, should be together since we are still studying. We already met our manager"

"Just choose any of the rooms. It's all clean"

The Girls excitedly go upstairs. I can see them smiling widely, checking each room.

"Ya! You should go down. We have to buy something for Min Na Unnie!"

They take their luggage in and run down.

"Where are you going tomorrow?"

"uhmmm... we still don't know yet but, maybe not on a BBQ restaurant since we always visit it. We wanted it different tomorrow"

We set off with Husky and Ga Eun seosaengnim. Min Na unnie likes fashion, she is chic style. So, I will be buying... maybe a coat since it is very cold. Seosaengnim took a vid cam and started filming us.

We finished buying and now looking for a food stall.  Good thing that no one is noticing us.

"Ya! We should at least go to a resraurant. I want to eat noodles", Seojae begged.

We went inside of a BBQ house. I just order a lot of meat for Husky and jajangmyeon since... I'm not on the appetite to eat a lot. We grilled the meat first. The noodles are now served.

"I think I saw you on somewhere.", the lady said. We just stared at her and waiting for her next guess.

"Are you somehow singers?"

"ne, from a newly debut group ONE, please support us!", we stand up and bows.

"Please enjoy the meal"

"Ne, kamsamnida"

We started eating everything. I am feeding Husky with my own hands, he is clean don't worry.

"Ya! I thought you are going to celebrate with your family but why are in the Cafe with Husky?", Jae Mi asked.

"Well, I really want to be alone and Husky is the only family I got. My aunt has its own family and I don't want to interfere."

"hmmm... I already celebrated Christmas early since my parents are off to abroad"

"girls, we will be having promotions overseas. First is China, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, and Indonesia"

"are we sure that we are popular there or do they know about us?"

"we will start overseas at the end of the month. We will be staying in each country per two weeks. You are going to different shows and now.. we are starting to film you. You have Your own show titled, "Channel ONE"."

"MWO!?", we were surprised. I didn't expect that she will be serious to it. Aigoo..  the topic we talked about earlier will be aired. ANIO!!! And the two girls are eating monstrous. I phone Min Na unnie.

"Unnie, are you filming right now?"

"Yes, we were given some vid cams. Ya! There was a new manager sent there"

"Yes, we are currently at the BBQ house. Where is the venue for tomorrow?!"

"At Byoung R Ri Kong Cafe. Just .."

"I'll just ask manager or the other girls for the directions or text me the directions"

"No,  just go here at the Entertainment. We will go there together"

"Araseo", I ended the call.

Then, Ga Eun Seonsaengnim hands over a camera to us. I took it and film Husky while the other girls are eating hungrily.

"This is how we eat. The summer line", I said to the camera and focus to the two.

The next day, the four of us head to the Starship to meet the others. We will commute for us to know if people could recognize us. We just dress plainly. I can see the other members holding bags and Min Na unnie wants to take a peek but the members are holding it tight.

They set off and head to the Subway station. Forward!!! We are now at the cafe where we are going to celebrate Min Na unnie's birthday. I am filming them. I just order a lot of desserts, my trainer told me that I shouldn't eat a lot of dishes, maybe desserts will do!

We talk about a lot of stories about our Leader and laugh with her the whole time.

AUTHOR'S POV

Meanwhile, at SMTOWN, Exo is memorizing their new choreo. They were finished and head back to the dorm.

"Aish.. chincha.. I'm really tired!", Baekhyun yelled.

Some of them head right straight to their rooms and others stayed in the living room. Chen opens the tv and switch channels. He was then called by Lay who is currently looking for something. He leaves the tv open and left.

"Starship entertainment had finally released another girl group named ONE, The group is consist of 12 members, each of them had skills that are rarely seen in other girlgroups, like gun shooting, wushu, karate, and more and they had brains too. Most of their song in their album was composed by them. Their theme is based on the Seasons of their birth months. In the winter Season, composed of their Leader Gu Min Na, Kim Tee Ni and Seol Joo Na. The AUtumn composed of Lee Gyo Seok, Chun fu Shi and Bei Ai Li. The Summer Line composed of BAe Seojae, Sam Ae Rin *Kai looked at the tv and was suprise he went to the Living room* PArk Jae Mi. The Spring line composed of QIu Ming Nuan, Lee Da Yoo and Yoon Shin Mi. They will be promoting the group in Asian Countries but the Summer Line will be staying because of their Studies"

"Ya, Sam ae rin and Bae Seojae, the girls that we encountered during christmas right?", Kai asked and was looking at the boys.

"Oh I remember them. I never thought that they will be debuting", Kris added.

"I really like Sam Ae Rin...", Kai said and was watching the Music video of ONE.

KAI'S POV

So, Ae Rin debuted without telling me. I'll convince Seonsaengnim about my collaboration with her. I will make her mine again.

"Seonsaengnim....", I called and continue searching for him. He was just outside, talking to someone.

"What?", he returns his phone to his pocket.

"I was just curious about a new girl group named ONE. If you found anything that I can work with them please take me in especially to their.... maknae... I don't remember its name. I just saw her picture flashed at the tv and it really caught my attention..", I led so Manager will not notice it.

"I don't know its name too but I knew the group. I'll try to find. But, there are many artists out there, why ONE?", he asked.

"Maybe they are like us, every ideal. I heard that they have skills other than singing and dancing. They are also 12 members so I think it will be good we if share some advice to them or anything"

"I'll look at their profile first."

We head inside the room. The other boys were now sleeping I soon join them and was excited about the further announcement.

AUTHOR'S POV

The maknae line is having whole day classes as always while the other seasons were busy promoting. Seojae and Ae Rin had double schedules of classes since they have to graduate as soon as possible.  The maknae line was chosen to MC the show.

"Annyeong haseyo, O-N-E Summer line", the three greeted.

"There are only few artists had comeback this February. A lot lot of great artist!"

"We would like to greet Joo Na unnie a happy happy birthday!!"

"Joo Na unnie is at China?", Seojae asked and look at us.

"Ne... now, let's move on to VIXX! N oppa! Fighting", Tee Ni cheered and we left the stage.

We were at the backstage and watching at their performance. I like their song Rock your Body but I don't spazz them a lot. Someone pats my shoulder, I turn around

"Ya, someone is calling me", Tee Ni said and left us. Seojae was a fangirl of VIXX so she really peeks while me, I was just watching from the tv. I heard a murmur from behind and never bother to look. I can feel that someone is in my southwest direction. The performance is in the middle part when someone pulled me and hug me tight...