Visit & Birthday

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

AUTHOR'S POV

The casts in roommate visit Celebrity Diaries' house. They have a little party together.

"Kai asked me if you could sign this cd album."

"really?"

Chanyeol handed the cd album and sign it.

"He asked if you could leave a kiss mark on it"

"Mwo?"

"Ae Rin-ah, just leave a kiss mark on it for sure Kai will be kissing it in the future."

"But  I don't have a lipstick"

"here. ", Chanyeol hand over a lipstick.

"Where did you get this?"

"well, I borrowed it *^▁^*"

Ae Rin does as what Chanyeol asked.

"Kai is really a big fan of Ae Rin, he always spazzes about her and even talks to himself when he found something about her."

"Ae Rin, you should leave a message to him"

"Kai oppa, thank you for supporting me and I hope you concentrate more on your career because I know that you dreamed this, I can see it while you are on stage.", she gave a heart sign.

"Are you dumping him?", Seho asked and all laughed.

"Well, not really dumping but I can see that he had a good future on his career and he should pursue that"

They continue having their barbeque party. They exchange their last greetings. The Roommate guests help in cleaning then leaves. They write their own Diary on the website.

Ae Rin's birthday is near and the others are planning for a surprise party. July 1, all wake-up and they framed to have a busy schedule and won't sure of coming back. Ae Rin is waiting for a greeting but she is disappointed.

"Everyone seems to have a full schedule this day. Then, I have to celebrate my birthday all alone with the kids."

Ae Rin goes to school quietly and she received a lot of greetings and gifts from her fans and classmates. Afternoon, her Manager pick her up and help her with the bags filled with gifts and greetings. She opens the door and the other celebrities surprise her. PArty poppers that made her shock. Jae Mi put a party hat on her. Her kids barking, saying Happy birthday.

Kai and Jin were there too. They take Ae Rin outside. Table and chair were arranged and it has decorations too.

"I really thought that they forgot my birthday. I'm happy that they prepared a surprise party for me"

Kai and Jin took out the birthday cake with fire with lighting up on the 17 candles while singing the birthday song. Ae Rin blows the candle and the boys wipe some cream to Ae Rin's face. They all sit and present their gifts.

"My gift is a new beginning for her"

Ye Soon hand over his gift. Ae Rin opens it and found a pretty dress, royal blue with some see-through on the back. Ae Rin hides her face and laughs.

"She never wears a dress and all of us planned to give her something girly"

"a dress?! I don't usually wear this kind of clothing. Only on photoshoots, even in performance most of us never wear anything that is revealing"

The next gifts she receives are high heeled shoes, dress, accessories and more.

"I have a couple shirt for us!"

Ae Rin opens the gift and found a plain white t-shirt with a simple print on the chest line.

"I'll text you when will you wear it, araseo?"

"ne.."

"my gift for AE Rin is a cap since she loves wearing them. It is a couple cap."

Ae Rin wears the cap immediately.

"It would be great if the three of you would create a movie or a drama, Love triangle"

They started eating, they ordered food and celebrate. Kai dance to Ae Rin while Jin sings a ballad to her. They took a picture together. It's coming late so Kai and Jin have to leave for their schedules. Ae Rin gives both a peck on the cheeks and a hug and the girls too. Ae Rin is still up opening the presents and reading every letter.

"You should sleep you have school tomorrow"

"It's okay, I can sleep during the ride.. *^▁^*"

All the letters were filed in a box and the labels it "17th Birthday greetings,", the other gifts are mostly chocolates and flowers and a couple of long pillows. She places the flowers on the vase and took a picture of it. After an hour, she logs on to the website and writes a Diary.

Ae Rin is busy this week because Seojae already finished the fanfiction and Infinite is the guest. Seojae makes a story out of Man In Love.

"Ae Rin, we'll make another story out of Back MV. I think we can show our skills!", Seojae squealed. They currently at the Music core as hosts, "By the way, how's the life with the other Celebrities?"

"Fine"

"Hey, I'm reading all of the Diaries. Changing the topic.. the shooting for MAn In Love will be next week so you have to prepare"

"ne"

Next week, Summer Line meets Infinite.

"annyeong haseyo"

"who among us do you like?", Wohhyun asked right after the greetings.

"None", Jae mi.

"Hoya, Sunggyu and Woohyun", Seojae

"All of the members", Ae Rin

They went to the staff and get themselves ready. The venue is at the school and on Ae Rin's house. They had a week to preparing. Now, it is ready to release. The team decided to have another release with Infinite again, they are going to make a story out of Infinite's new MV Back. The girls will have a meeting with the boys.

"WHo will be the hostage?"

"I think we should go for the smallest girl...", Jae Mi suggested and all looked at Seojae.

"ME!?", Seojae blurted out, "is height really necessary and I'm my face is not close enough to the origina--"

"We agree", Sunggyu cuts in.

"Oh. COme on..", Seojae whined

"I think the summary, will be... Seojae has been a close friend to Infinite, a fraternity group, and was kidnapped by a Sorority group lead by Me and Ae Rin and Seojae will die at the end. So, any comment?"

The boys are speechless with the sudden story of Jae Mi.

"Are there any kissing scene?"

"None,  we have to make it safe for the fans and Seojae is not willing to do it even you bet everything"

"So, let's start some scenes. We will review the MV and you can suggest"

THey review and watch the mv together and discussed some scenes to add. All are settled and the girls are in charge of the lines. Ae Rin comes home late. She saw her kids waiting at the living room, they wake up as soon as their mother opens the door.

"Kids! You really wait for me..", she hugs each of them, "let's go upstairs, I'm tired too   ╯﹏╰"

Ae Rin and her pets head to their room and get clean. The next day, Ae Rin do her daily chores, she will be eating breakfast on the way.

"I really like working with Sunggyu and Woohyun oppa, it seems like they are really funny, but when it comes to talent I choose Hoya oppa"

"who do you like to work with?"

"Big Bang, Block B, SuJu, 2NE1, BTOB and in foreign The Vamps and 5SOS, their songs are really nice. I always listen to it. I wanted to go to their concert since I'm busy, the ticket prize maybe expensive, all I can buy are their albums."

Soon, they've arrived at the University and Ae Rin bids farewell. She doesn't have any Cam with her.

KAI'S POV

I'm tired of practicing for the concert. I wonder what's happening to Ae Rin. I check the internet. Another drama with Infinite. Ae Rin is the type of girl who easily likes a guy with a strong charisma on its eyes and who had a well-built body, Hoya. Well, she sometimes talk to some other celebrities to me. Super Junior, BTOB, B1A4, LC9, CNBLUE, Shinhwa and more.

She already left for school. I'll just look for her new shots and save it on my phone. I am sending her some messages and she rarely replies. I am sending her some of my pictures too! Hihihi! She told me not to flirt so hard because of the fans who are giving threats to her.

But then, a newly posted article on their website was in the headline, it was a few seconds ago.... and.. WHAT THE!?

"Sam Ae Rin to be cast in We Got Married. Fans should be ready for our maknae to experience another relationship. The company is asking which celebrity is her husband. The show will start next year. This early announcement is to inform the fanboys to slowly accept the fact that Ae Rin is having a husband."

"It should be me..", I commented. The boys were startled and looked at me.

"what's wrong?", Kyungsoo hyung asked.

"Ae Rin was cast in We Got Married next year and she maybe having some sweet scenes, and how about me?"

"I thought you will be having a collaboration with her?"

"Hmmm... but, that won't do. Even though we have some activities, her husband will come to visit and support

"Just be happy with her"

I sigh as I scroll down the pictures. I shared the news online and put a caption.

"Awww... good luck. I hope it is me. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ just kidding."

I log out and watch their new video release with Infinite.

AUTHOR'S POV

The summer line finished their video in a day and soon release it