Chapter 6 - Saved and Collab

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

        Someone pulled me and hear a loud fall from behind. Everyone was startled. I closed my eyes tight and nervous then I can feel the guy's warm breath brushing on my cheeks. I feel safe in his warm hug. He releases me a little and his right-hand cup my chin while his left arm is around my waist. We were so close and I can sense that people were looking at us. Someone is cleaning the fallen object. I didn't look back, I just stare at him.

     Then I heard a click sound and we both look beside. We saw the boys holding their phones even Seojae!! We still on the position and we finally let go. We were embarrassed! We just nod and I'm saying Thank you. The staffs approach me and were saying sorry.

    Seonsaengnim immediately races towards me and was checking me with her SO-WORRIED look.

"Gwenchana!?", she asked me loudly and was still examining my face.

"Ne, Jin oppa saved me", yeah, Jin from BTS saved me! OH MAY GAAD! HE IS REALLY HANDSOME THAT I WAS LOVESTRUCK OVER HIM THAT I COULDN'T ... *le faints* Joke! I feel like we are in a Korean drama scene! But is he the one?

       the one who will aid my heartache?

The one who could help me moved on completely and forget Kai? Aigoo, I'm thinking too much, I should focus on my career and not love life!

     Jae Mi comes and was worried too. They let me sit first.

KAI'S POV

      We were at the company still late. It was 9 o'clock at night. We just gather here some of us were busy chatting, eating and on phones. We were waiting for our manager, he is currently buying something so we kill time ourselves. 

"Oh look! ALMOST TO DEATH NEWS FROM ONE'S MEMBER SAM AE RIN! CHincha? Tsk tsk... the heading is exaggerated", I heard it from one of the producers said I stood up and rush to his side. He was using the computer.

"Open the ARTICLE!", I asked.

"ONE'S Member,Sam Ae Rin, was silently watching the performance of VIXX at the backstage when a falling stage lighting almost hit her head. Luckily, Jin from BTS saved her, by pulling her towards him, that made the two look couple! See the pictures below!"

     Those stares they are giving to each other. I will not let it! Where the heck is Manager!? He should take me as MC!

"What was it, Kai? Does this news bother you?", the producer asked.

"Well, yeah, I kinda like their maknae..(looks at the screen nearer, so he will not notice that I already met her) Sam.. Ae Rin.. She really got my attention. So, if you know any entry to make me a collaboration with her or anything that we can both work please take me in *puppy eyes*", I begged.

"I'll try, why don't you create a song and asked her to sing with you..", he suggested.

"Well, it will take a long period of time"

   I stayed at the producer's side and we were spazzing about ONE. We watch their Music Video, Seasons. She is really pretty and I asked the producer to download the MV and the songs for me.

"You really are serious with her", he added.

     I stand up and was about to set off. I was holding the knob when...

"WHere are you going?", Tao asked.

"Shopping.  I will buy ONE's merchandise."

"I want to come with you.!"

"me too!"

      I ended up with Tao, Kris hyung, DO hyung and Suho hyung. Well Suho hyung should be with us since he is the WALLET! We head into the store and look for One's Album.  I listen to their song first. I can see that there are some fans looking at us. Kyungsoo hyung approach and give the headset.

"You had a fangirl in ONE, remember, Seojae... you should support", I said.

"I already bought the Album and personally asked her poster and photocard!", he said then show his items. I immediately buy the album and asked the cashier if I could get Ae Rin's poster and photocard. Since I'm a celebrity the cashier granted my wish!

     Next stop is some of the kpop merch. OF COurse, I will buy only Ae Rin. There were a lot of necklace, stickers, cases, accessories, and toys. Of course, I bought everything that has Ae RIn was printed even name and picture!

"I never knew that Kai is also a fanboy just like Chanyeol", Suho said.

"ONE's kpop merchs are really popular among boys nowadays and girls! It is one of the best selling here. The t-shirts are always out of stock, lucky you the new delivery just came today!", the old man cashier said and give me my items.

       Kyungsoo too then buys merch Of Seojae. While the others, they are buying our own merch and they are complimenting how handsome they are on the items.

"I'll wear this Hat printed ONE then at the back is her name", I said and show the camera the hat.

"Why do you suddenly like the rookie group?"

"well, because they are many and in coincidence were born on the first day of each month, it is really hard to compile all of them and maybe, they will be like us. Every man's ideal type"

"You had a point"

        It's been an hour since we are out. We just eat on the food stand and return to the company. The manager was waiting there and we head to the dorm. I place all the THings that I bought on the bed and took a picture and post it on my twitter and tag her.

@EXOKai.94: Ya! @AeRin.97 I am your fan!! Look what I bought a while ago! Please sign the album! Fighting! *Picture*

(THe twitter account is fake! Don't fall for it)

AE RIN'S POV

     I was taking a test and I'm on my way to the second year. It is really stressing and a lot of pressure. There are some fans bothering me and I can't stop them. They just asked for a picture If I am free. I returned home late because I took another lesson. I check my phone while I'm in the van.

        KAI tag me!? He bought a lot of merchandise of me!? is he trying to get me by supporting me? well, we are strangers so I will act like nothing. I thanked him in return. I was reviewing again and Ga Eun seosaengnim walks inside.

"I saw your twitter account and Kai tagged you..."

"He's my fan. I didn't expect it would be that far. I never saw an artist fanboy."

       Someone was calling, an unknown number. I answered.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Annyeong haseyo, Jin Imnida, remember.."

"Yes, from BTS..."

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, thank you for saving my life!"

"I'm sorry if I didn't let you go for the first time. I was too, surprise and was worried"

"don't worry! It's okay! Where did you get my number?"

"Taehyung passed your number, Seojae and him are close and I asked your number from seojae"

"Ah..."

      A moment of silence and we both laugh at the phone, feeling awkward.

"Where are you  now?", he started to break in.

"At the van heading to my house, you?"

"At the dorm, just finish rehearsing, we are going to release another song and.. can I invite you to the Music Video?"

"Me!? I'll ask my Manager first. WHat's the MV?"

"just romance... we had an acoustic song and we planned that we should create an MV for it and I suggested you, Summer Line, to be our partner"

      I turn to Manager and ask her. She agrees with it and informs the company about the cameo

"I asked Manager and she agreed, so when is the start?"

"Next week! I and Suga will be your partner then Seojae to V and Jung Kook and the remaining three is to Jae Mi."

"araseo.."

"let's discuss the other plot when we meet by... when are you free?"

"Every night, the day is studying and I only work as an artist rarely on weekdays except Sunday"

"Saturday night? Can we come over to your house?"

"Sure!"

      We continue talking even I get home. There is a moment where he is shy and feels awkward about asking a lot of things. Manager and the other girls are listening too and they are laughing too.

"Do you  have a boyfriend?"

       All of us stare at each other. Why would he ask that kind of question?

"well, just ex boyfriend. He broke up with me before debut"

"wae?"

"hmmm. .. I'm not sure about his reason, but someone found out about us so he broke up with me."

"I'll be going to sleep, take care"

"NE, you too"

      We were waiting for each other for who will turn off the phone and we laugh due to awkwardness. He turns off first the phone.

"OH MAAAY GAAD! Jin oppa seems like he likes you! He asked your number. You should be a couple on screen!", Jae Mi screamed

"Yeah, she had a point. While mine is Taehyun! Hahaha!", Seojae added

       We all shower and head to sleep. The next day, as usual, go to school then have a lot of lectures. I can smell cameras and phones and murmurs around. I'm not really sociable, I can't talk to them because I'm really shy! Feeling close? I am walking around the school because I had different professors and instructors per subject. I always catch attention. Seojae and Jae Mi too, they told me that they were often approached by some students to have an autograph and a selca with them. I had a half hour break and I was just sitting on the bench at the university.

     I was reading the lecture in my book while eating snacks. When someone calls on my phone... it's Jin.

    OH MAAY GAAD! I answer it immediately and excitedly!

"yoboseyo?"

"So... what are you doing?"

"well, I was having a break when you called"

"did I bother you?"

"anio."

"When does your class start?"

"After 20 minutes, you, why did you called at this hour?"

"Uhmmm.... well, I don't have anything to do so I called you"

"ah..."

           But, we fall into silent and awkwardness again. We both laugh again. We talk for more and I bid farewell to him. I head to my next class.

KAI'S POV

     I can see a lot of updates on ONE's website. Ae Rin is smiling and laughing at the bench while talking on the phone. There were a lot of pictures of her wearing a uniform and was busy reading books.

"Ya! You always spazz Ae Rin...", Baekhyun said.

"Well, I'm a fan and I heard that she is good at archery."

"That's weird. Some girls are good to at archery but why Ae Rin?", Chanyeol asked.

"The ONE had caught my attention having 12 members, just like us and I saw Ae Rin on the screen and I watched their interview and she is good. She like well-built guys and maybe I'm fit in her description!"

"Hmm... but, I think BTS had well-built bodies, you know when the news flashed where Ae Rin almost hit", Suho joined in.

      We all look at him.

"There is a tendency that they make as a couple soon. You know producers...", he added and I look at the screen.

"Then,  to make us close... When is our comeback?"

"we are not sure on it"

"What's the connection of it?"

"then, I 'll volunteer as MC and Ae Rin too!!!", I answered.

"You should try some commercial first or dramas"

"Hey, I already contact the company and they will inform us if ever they want you Kai. But for now, she will be having a scene with Jin. Maybe they will turn out as a couple and you as the third party", Manager announced and WHAT!? AS COUPLE!?

        Means they can have KISSING SCENES!!

     ANIO! I MUST BE THE FIRST!

"Can I visit her?", I suddenly asked them and they stared at me.

"Anio, it will create an issue.", Manager said.

AE RINS POV

       Saturday! I still have classes but it is just 10 hours and I have to clean the house and prepare some snacks. Us, Summer Line, will meet up at the mall to buy snacks. aigoo, Each of us doesn't know how to cook! I was sitting on the bench while people pass me by and leaving a curious look, I think they know me. All this time, I have the vid cam with me and it is really awkward. Finally, I saw them and I walk to them and head to the grocery.

"What will we buy? We don't know how to cook...", Jae Mi said.

"Cookies? Juices? Chips? Fruits?", I suggested.

"Let's buy them except chips."

    We can sense a lot of phones taking pictures of us. Behave and they even approach our Manager.

"They asked if they could take the picture with you and an autograph?", Seonsaengnim asked and we all agreed. It's not bad!

       Then a lot of girls and boys lines up and we do it fast. I think it's been 20 minutes since we were interrupted. We were at the cashier now and paid the items. It's been an hour that we were in the supermarket because of the fans.

"Now, I feel that we are idols because of the fans! I never knew that they were so many!"

    Jae Mi position at the camera and bow.

"To our fans, thank you for supporting us!! *Bows* We will do our best. We never expected that the number will grow so big because they are a lot of Group these years and it's hard to compete with them. Kamsamnida!! *Bows*"

   We prepared the fruits, slice them blah blah... that's the life of the person who doesn't know how to cook.

"I once cook a dish but the taste is really salty, or sometimes too much sour. I'm not good even if I try so I.. we, Summer Line, look for a guy who knows how to cook!!", Seojae said while slicing the apples and laughs.

"Have you watched EXO SHOWTIME?", the PD asked.

"Anio, I don't have time for fangirling because of studies. But, don't worry, I'll watch it soon! (She leans near the camera and whispers) Kyungsoo oppa, fighting!", she returns in slicing the apples and chuckled.

      I  was checking my phone if I ever receive any notice from Jin oppa! But then, I was about to go to the bathroom when Jin oppa is calling me.

"oppa!"

"We are near..."

"ne, I'm going to open the gates"

       I turn off the phone and head out and open the gates. I am peeking at the road and I spot their van. They horn once, they saw me. I open the garage too and after they parked it. The seven gorgeous boys come out. The three of us greet them and they did the same. We all went inside and our pets bark. The visitors were startled and started to walk backward.

"Don't be alarmed, they just greet you. The golden retriever is mine, named Bryan. The blonde one, Amita, an American Akita owned by Seojae and the pure white is Husky by Ae Rin... and the cat over there is Ming Ming, a snowshoe cat.", Jae Mi introduced. We all head to the living room.

"Your house is big!"

"it's not a house but a mansion"

       The boys are still in awe and were scanning the whole place. But then, they saw our portrait me and my dad.

"Where's your dad?"

"He passed away"

"oh... we're sorry.. your mother. Why is she not in the portrait?"

"She ran away when I was still a year young"

"oh! we are sorry again", they bow and they have the camera with them. They are filming, same as us. The food was served and some started eating.

"So, the plot is all about love. The actions will be just simple. Jimin is dancing with his partner, Rap Monster is playing with his guitar, J-hope taking pictures at the amusement park, Suga practicing archery, V playing piano, Jin inside the house having a moment with Ae Rin, Jung Kook martial arts with Seojae. But, there is one thing..  We need to have a kissing scene..".

We all choke and widens our eyes.

.

.

.

.

Kissing scene!?

.

Nugu!?

.

.

.

.

All eyes were on..