Radio Guests & Celebrity Diaries

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

We were now at Kiss the Radio. We already practice the song and memorize it.

"Annyeong haseyo, we have ONE's Summer Line with us. Please introduce yourselves"

"Annyeong haseyo, Be the O-N-E one Summer Line..", we greet in chorus.

"Visual ANgelic face, Jae Mi imnida"

"Playful Seojae!"

"The clingy Maknae, Ae Rin imnida!"

"Since you have fewer scheds due to studies the fans wanted to hear you sing English songs. But before that, how do the three of you in your studies?"

"Seojae and I will have another year but Ae Rin will take another 2 years since she is serious in graduating in college"

"So, Ae Rin's course is Psychology, it has Board Exam, right?"

"Ne, and I'm preparing for it. I wanted to be a licensed Psychologist"

"Why?"

"Psychology is where you observe on how people behave and you may understand and help them with their problem."

"How about Jae Mi and Seojae? What do you want to take in college?'

"Something related to Music", - JAe Mi

"ME too something related to Music, Development Communication or Mathematics"

"Mathematics!?"

"well, I like Trigonometry and I want to learn Algebra since I am having a problem with it"

"Okay, who will be the first to sing?"

"We will sing by age"

Jae Mi unnie sings California Girls, its her favorite song. I don't know why. Then it's Seojae's turn.

"Why do you chose this song?"

"It really had a connection to me towards a guy."

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

She has tears in her eyes. This is her problem due to extent fangirling over Yesung.

"Are you always crying when singing this song?"

"Ne, the members are always stopping me singing some ballad or sad songs because I always cry and Ae Rin too, she often listens to it."

"Ae Rin, why did you chose this song?"

"It's for my ex, he broke up with me and I know why ad I fully understand him. This is the song I often play when he broke up with me"

There are three words, that I've been dying to say to you

Burns in my heart, like a fire that ain't goin' out

There are three words, & I want you to know they are true...

I need to let you know

I wanna say I love you, I wanna hold you tight

I want your arms around me & I, want your lips on mine

I wanna say I love you, but, babe I'm terrified

My hands are shaking, my heart is racing

Cause it's something I can't hide, it's something I can't deny

So here I go...

Baby I lo-o-o-ve you

I've never said, these words to anyone, anyone at all

Never got this close, cause I was always afraid I would falll

But now I know, that I'll fall right in-to your arms...

Don't ever let me go

I wanna say I love you, I wanna hold you tight

I want your arms around me & I, want your lips on mine

I wanna say I love you, but, babe I'm terrified

My hands are shaking, my heart is racing

Cause it's something I can't hide, it's something I can't deny

So here I go...

Baby I lo-o-o-ve you

Take it in, breathe the air

What is there to really fear

I can't contain, what my heart's sayin'

I gotta say it out loud...

I wanna say I love you, I wanna hold you tight

I want your arms around me & I, want your lips on mine

I wanna say I love you, but, babe I'm terrified

My hands are shaking, my heart is racing

Cause it's something I can't hide, it's something I can't deny

So here I go...

Baby I lo-o-o-o-ve you

"Do you still love him?"

"A little,  but I already moved on."

"Do the company allows you to date?"

"Ne, but it should be safe and will not have any bad feedbacks"

"You're one of the lists which is really popular after debuting like EXO."

"Well, the company decided to debut 12 girls since they have trainees who trained for long years so they give us a chance."

"you started  calling your fandom, Channel"

"Well, we always have videos and we always say Turn to CHANNEL ONE!"

"Seojae always do public confession to Yesung. She always show her merchs or sometimes when the members are filming themselves, you can see on the background some pictures of Yesung or something related to him"

"well, I am a little careless to my things and I had so many merch that I used to decorate it to the whole house"

"ae rin who  is your favourite member of Super Junior?"

"Hmm... I can't choose maybe 4 members Leeteuk, Siwon, Donghae and Eunhyuk oppa"

"One thing.. Ae Rin likes masculine boys, who has abs."

"So that's why.. you like to work with Kai and he has good body and Jin which he showed his abs during their debut and Kiseop. Promote your first drama series to the fans."

"Please watch Summer Line's Drama Series, our first mini drama is Forbidden Love, Seojae mostly write the whole story and we just suggest some scenes. We are still writing for another one. We will avail different subs for our international fans. Please leave comments below the video. We are reading them and leave a reply. Thank you!!"

"So, what are your other schedules line up?"

"I mostly have photoshoots and little appearance in Music Videos and Photoshoots", Jae Mi said

"Since I talked a lot, I am for talk shows"

"I don't have any before since I am studying college but My manager is looking for something that will not affect my studies"

"If you were to choose between Studies and Career, what will you like to pursue?"

"Maybe studies, it is what People really need, to have enough knowledge because it will be your useful key to success"

"Oh my God, a candidate for Miss Universe!", Seojae added and we all laughed.

"Once again, SUMMER LINE!!", we all bid farewell to the listeners.

We ride on the van. We were busy talking when...

"Ae Rin, I found a show for you"

We all stopped at stare at Manager.

"You will be cast in  Celebrity Diaries, it's a new reality show, just like Roommate but it has some games in the end of the day, Celebrities should write a diary each night. You will be moving there"

"But, what will happen to my house?"

"Don't worry, we will occupy it and better scare them."

"Araseo!"

"show them how fierce maknae have"

"Araseo!"

When we arrived at the house, I am the one who takes off. I slide the door of the van and was surprised by the camera.

"Amnyeong haseyo! *Bows* Manager just told me right now and here it is. I have to pack my things, araseo?"

I run upstairs and get all my luggage.

"I wonder how long will I stay there but I will pack a lot. My caps, fedoras, and beanies. I don't ... usually hug stuff toys. I prefer hugging Long Pillows and wrap my legs on it and sniff it. Then.. my .. shoes. ONE's fashion rule is we don't wear any girly shoes like wedges or high heels we always go for desert boots or rubber shoes with insoles inside. But the image we are portraying at the stage is a girl with colorful dresses."

Unnies came. I didn't know that they take off from the van...

"I think unnies were excited throwing me out... now, I will be heading to my kids. I have to take ..  which of them?"

AUTHOR'S POV

The dogs were barking seeing their master. They were excited.

"Okay, Sit, boys, sit"

She started caressing the dogs fur and the Cat is resting on her lap and peacefully sleeping.

"I'll take this cat and my dogs can discipline themselves and they know how to poo and pee. They just have to know where the comfort room is. Hmm.. First in my list is the Bulldog, then Husky.. I can't take the Kangal Dog since it's too big for me.. I think Samoyed Dog since he is really cute but the truth he is scary since he barks a lot. I am teaching him some expressions.. smile Sammy.. smile"

Ae Rin smiles at front of the dog and the dog started to widen his mouth to form a smile but it just gives a creepy smile that made Ae Rin laugh and the staff.

Jae mi and Seojae takes out the luggage that contains hats, beanies and fedoras and undergarments. The other luggage contains clothes then the other is shoes. Ae Rin already decided to take Sammy (Samoyed), George (Bulldog), Husky and Inu (Cat).

"Unnies can't take care most of them so I'm taking the four. Look at my Inu, he is sleeping like an angel! Kyeota!"

Inu which its head protrudes in the bag.

"Kaja!"