Concert

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

Ae rin's POV

We are at the line. We are waiting for the concert so we take a picture while waiting! Of course, we have Manager in the picture! Fans are taking a picture with us even though we are in disguise.

The line started to move and the fans are really excited. After a few minutes, we are on our seats.

The music started and I will just enjoy the concert. After hours of performing, it ends and we went backstage to see them. We brought a cake for them to celebrate their successful concert. I saw Kwanghee, Siwon, Fei, Jia and more. We took a picture too.

@Ae.Rin97: *picture* it was a great performance! EXO Fighting!

"Thank you for coming..."

Kai hugs me.

"Ehem...", Baekhyun cut. Kai immediately released me.

"Good luck with your showcase..."

"Same to you. Are you going with the girls?"

"Only in the Philippines, I have to shoot our drama series with UKiss. They are going to have a comeback, so we are going to help them promote."

"does it have kissing scene?"

"Yes", Seojae unnie butts in

"Really!?"

"Well, I am not going to kiss anyone unless it is Yesung oppa! He should be my first. Jae Mi Unnie doesn't like it since she had a boyfriend so Ae Rin will do it plus it has a bed scene... (*^﹏^*)"

"Mwo?!"

"Yup, I am the one who..", I cupped Seojae's mouth and she keeps on mumbling

"Just watch it. It doesn't really have a bed scene. It will be cut"

I took a picture with the other artist who watched EXO's concert. We return home and went to sleep. We started filming the scenes. After 3 days, we fly to the Philippines to have the last scenes. There were fans waiting on us. Ukiss decided to go as a whole. We rent a rest house near the woods. The staff started preparing the set. Jae Mi and Seojae unnie are taking a picture. I update my acc with a selca with Kiseop oppa!

@Ae.Rin97: *Picture* Here at Baguio. Please watch our upcoming Mini Drama. Forbidden Love and please support Ukiss, they are going to have a comeback! OMO!

"You guys are too sweet. Too close.", Jae Mi unnie said and we just smiled.

"Well, you don't want me to hug you, Seojae was busy on her new IG account, Manager doesn't like too when Kiseop oppa dragged me and play with him *^▁^*"

"such a flirt"

I continue playing to Kiseop oppa. We were playing Chain Reaction with some Ukiss Members. I went to the bathroom for a moment, some of them were missing when..

"AHH!"

Someone tickles me! I look behind and saw Kiseop and Seojae. Aish... Seojae knows that I had sensitive parts. Aish.. that is my weakness. If they started it, I will be conscious of the surroundings. They are trying to trick me and I am avoiding them. They are laughing at me.

We started filming. Then after a day, we went outside to film. We were enjoying too. There were fans too. Then we head back then continue filming. We filmed her for almost three days then the boys did a little promotion before leaving.

Link of the Forbidden Love, you can read it or maybe not, it depends on you: http://w.tt/1pG6xMl

We head to the concert grounds to rehearse. I think this will be our first time to have a concert.

The members hug us and started crying. We don't know why. Tomorrow is the concert and I am doing my best.

The next day, the morning I went out and stayed at the veranda. But then, I saw some group of boys and girls. Maybe they are waiting for some car to commute. But then, they wave on me and I did the same.

"Fighting! Mabuhay!"

Min na Unnie came and asked why I am so loud first thing in the morning. I point the fans and she waved too. Min Na called the others to meet the fans. The breakfast came so we bid farewell. By 6:00, the seats were filled up. We want it to start early. We will have 3 hours of performance. Tomorrow is a fansigning event. We now start.

At the last part of our concert, we have to answer certain questions from our fans.

"We will pick 12 questions and the fan who owned the question will go here. Is everything clear?"

"NE!"

"So everyone should keep your voice down so you can hear. There are people scattered around there wearing neon shirts. They will be the one who will check your ticket. Please be honest"

Each of us picks and give it to the staff, the ticket number will be shown on the screen and some representatives are scattered around the concert grounds. The numbers started to appear and we patiently waited for the fans. After a few minutes, the fans went to us and most of them were boys and only three girls.

"Okay,... let's --", Min na was stopped when she saw Manager.

Our manager suddenly appears and was pushing a cart? What's going on? The Manager told the leader.

"AH.. okay, changing the strategy, each of the fans is going to pick a paper here and we will do it and each of you will choose us."

They started picking papers and choose some of us.

"Okay  what did you picked?"

Min Na unnie read and...

"carry me.."

The manager came to do some explanations.

"It's neither one of you will carry."

"I'll carry her first before her"

Min Na unnie hand over her microphone to MAnager and carries the fangirl. As a souvenir. The Manager took the fan's phone to picture them. They pose for a while then its the fan's turn.

"Just go down if you can't araseo?"

"yes"

The girl carries Min Na unnie on her back after a few seconds the girl can't manage. Some of the members hug, stare at the fans, answer the questions, aegyo and more it's Seojae's turn.

"KISS!?"

"You have to put lipstick and leave three kiss marks to the fan.", Manager explained. SHe arrows lipstick.

Kiss marks are not bad. She can kiss the fan on his cheeks and to his forehead.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Ne.."

"Really!? Where is she?!"

"here at my front"

We were like, "Awww". How cheesy!

"Don't move, okay?"

She started kissing the cheeks and the forehead and they took a selca together. Then it's my turn..

"Question... so, what is your question?"

"Who do you want to pick as a partner aside from Jin?"

"I choose Kai oppa, since I'm a fan and if we were to perform together, he really does his best and he is somewhat funny when his hair is like a bomb and was really messed up like Goku"

The other claps and we took a picture together then we bow 90 degrees.

"We are really grateful that the maknae line are here tonight performing with us.. *cries* as a leader I always feel incomplete when performing... I think this will be one of the memorable stages to me. Besides their busy schedules in studying, they went here and decided to join the concert."

We hug each other and cry. We finally finish the concert. We head to the hotel. The next day is our flight, our flight is different from the others. We have to go back to Korea and come back to school.

After a few hours in the airplane, we are now in Korea. We head straight home and I'm still tired and I will be going to university too.

"Hey, we heard that you filmed there in the Philippines."

"ne, maybe this weekend, the mini-drama will be released."

KAI'S POV

I am with EXO rehearsing for the concert. We were resting and decided to spazz. Latest news about Ae Rin. Hmmm... they held concert in Philippines. Perform as ONE.

"She went to the Philippines!?"

"What did you said?", I looked up and saw the members curiously staring at me.

"Nothing, it's just Ae Rin, they held their concert there and perform as ONE and... wait.. what's this?"

I scroll down and ..

"They filmed Maknae Line's Mini drama with Ukiss... will be released this weekend.. Kissing scene!? They will have a kissing scene?"

"Of course, they will have."

"look... Jae Mi told that she has a boyfriend, Seojae wants Yesung to be her first kiss so Ae Rin will be the one who will have kissing scene...", Suho added

"aw... I wish we could have at least a drama."

"We have a concert so you can't, maybe next year"

"Kai, don't worry, you'll have a collaboration when she turned 18"

"what collaboration?"

"Starship is looking for Ae Rin's partner for the album track Black and White. Since Jin is too flower boy they can't take him in so they asked you"

"what kind of image?"

"y"

"So, we can have some skin ships and kiss?"

"Yes, maybe a little bed scene too"

"Chincha?!"

"look who's excited..", the members roll their eyes

"Then, I have to think of some choreography.."

"Here is the tune then this folder contains the lyrics of the songs. That's your chance Kai, think of some step that you can really enjoy Ae Rin", the producer gives the folder and the phone

OMO! SO EXCITED! I smirk. I'll make it worth it. Hohoho...

AE RIN'S POV

Kai is calling?

"hey, are you practicing for our COLLABORATION?"

"Well, I am just memorizing it. YA! You're too excited!"

"Be ready! I am thinking of the steps and there will be chance that you will be while filming..."

"ert!"

"Hey... "

"what?"

"Bogoshipda"

"ah.. is that all?"

"I still LOVE you"

"I appreciate your confession. You must be tired or maybe hungry. Get enough rest"

"do you still love me?"

"I moved on, Kai. There is no place for you here.. I'm sorry"

"I should be the one who should be sorry. I break up with you all of a sudden..."

KAI'S POV

She suddenly turns off the phone call. Aish... Kai, you're so stupid! Why bring up the topic? Now, she will not answer the phone. Aish... I bump my head at the wall.

"Ya, gwenchana?"

"I've been too rude or maybe surprise her by my sudden burst of confession"

"what are you talking about?"

"Nothing... I just remember it to a drama before. It suddenly flashes to my head"

"ah..."

That was close. I just spazz more on her. During the concert... whatever..

Fan: Who do you want to pick as a partner aside from Jin?

Ae Rin: I choose Kai oppa, since I'm a fan and if we were to perform together, he really does his best and he is somewhat funny when his hair is like a bomb and was really messed up like Goku

I laugh. I thought that I still have a chance on Ae Rin and it confuses me. At first, she didn't like me but now she chose me...

"I think Kai is really tired and hungry, he is suddenly speaking nonsense and laughing all by himself..", the members commented

I glare at them and look at my phone again.

AE RIN'S POV

All of them are busy. I'm here with my kids' place. Good thing, that I'm alone here no one heard me talking to Kai. He is totally insane saying those words to me. Why would he bring up the topic? Well, at first he should break up with me the time he debuted. I fall deeply on him and he promised to keep it forever, but everything changed. It will be worst if he breaks with me personally.

"Ae Rin, it's cold here. Why are you all alone?", Manager came

"My ex called me. He regrets breaking up with me."

"well, we always regret everything at the end. Did he asked you out again?"

"Anio, he just called me and confessed and the end"

"hey, you are going to record a song at Kiss the radio"

"what song?"

"You choose. Seojae picked A Thousand Years and Jae Mi choose California Girls. What's yours?"

"baby, I  love you by Tiffany Alvord"