Chapter 4 - Christmas Alone

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

We head to Starship Company. We head to the room where the party is. We helped the other staff to decorate. And as I hang some decorations at the window, I watched the first snow of this year and I called everyone and wished.

"Please make us really successful", it's my wish. And I bet unnies do the same.

Soon the room was filled with greetings and noises. OMO! JO KWANGMIN IS HERE! OH MY GOD! Okay, Ae Rin.. calm yourself and greet them and ask for a blessing from your sunbaes and.. WAAH!! HYOLYN!!! O M G! SHE IS REALLY Y! When we are trying to cover a dance or practice a song by Sistar I want Hyolin's position! I just like how she dance and sing but since I didn't reach her standards. I just end up maybe on Soyu or Dasom's part.

Manager takes us, 12, to our sunbaes and let us introduce ourselves to them.

"Annyeong haseyo, *bows* ONE imnida", we all greet them in a formal manner.

"They are twelve, can you manage it, Yoo seonsaengnim?", Donghyun asked.

"Ne, Min Na, the leader will help as well"

"So, let's record a message for them! Let's promote them!!", Hyolyn unnie said.

"By the way, what's the team's theme?"

"They will be debuting on the theme Seasons, each season had three girls and it is such a good fate that they are all born on the first of each month and we group it."

"But.. I read the article but, Summer is missing"

All agreed and was curious about. It was us they are seeking.

"Ah.. I wanted it to be a surprise. The Summer, the maknae line! Bae Seojae, 17 years young born on June 1, then Sam Ae Rin, the maknae of the group, 16 years young born in the month of July and lastly our visual, Park Jae Mi, angelic face, 18 years young", Yoo seonsaengnim explained.

"How about the intro? EXO is ONE too"

"We are still thinking that matter but... I think it is just simple.. United ONE I guess"

I look behind and saw a staff holding a camera, Sistar is recording.

"Annyeong haseyo, SISTAR imnida! Please support our new rookie group, ONE! LOTS OF LOVE AND SUPPORT!! FIGHTING!!!", they cheered.

Next was Boyfriend and all line up.

"Annyeong haseyo  I'm your BOYFRIEND! It's been a while since a group debuted under Starship so Please support them!! They are really pretty!!"

"Annyeong haseyo, K.Will imnida! Please support our new rookie group, ONE. They possessed a lot of skills that is so rare to others. You will be enjoying their theme! Seasons!"

The party started and we perform our song too and Manager video it. The maknae line only has a small part on the song since we will be gone for school. I was drinking red wine, good for the heart and was viewing the snowfall. A guy approaches me..

"Min Na noona asked me to talk to you"

I look behind and saw Kwangmin! UNNIE! I look at Min Na unnie and I gave her You're-so-dead-later look. I calm myself and return my eyes outside.

"So, you are at College, what's your course?"

"Psychology"

"what year?"

"First year"

"was it easy?"

"anio, it deals with people. I have to observe people and not read minds. I must be careful on how to diagnose and memorize a lot of theories"

I drink the red wine and I hate the taste but they force me to. It is not that alcoholic drink so it is okay. The party ended and we are all tired. I went home and Husky welcome me home. He excitedly my face and we both went inside. I pinned myself at the comfortable bed.

It's been a cold weather and christmas is tomorrow. I decided that I should train during christmas and in night me and Husky will be going out and have a date! I took my phone and contact.. wait.. If I contact Manager, he will be worried and he will contact unnie.. I just throw my phone back.

Fast forward----> Christmas day! Husky wakes me up with his overflowing action on my bed. I get up and hug him tight.

"Merry christmas, Husky! Let's practise!"

I went to the bathroom and get my self ready for today's training. I will just exercise and try to meet available instructors this Christmas day or any trainee. I just wear t-shirt that reveals my curve and white jogging pants. I really love white. Well, Husky ofcourse is wearing black since his fur is pure white!

We took a bus and head to the Starship Company.

"Oh!? Ae Rin, why are you here!? I thought you are going to celebrate with your family?", the guard asked

"Yeah, i will, I will celebrate with my dog, Husky. He is the only family I have!", I replied happily.

"Ah.. what's its name?"

"Husky! Is there any instructor available today?"

"I think there is.. hmmm...  a dance instructor because his parents are abroad and he doesn't have any company with him so he will just dance or whatever, just approach him", the guard instructed.

I head to the second floor and look for an available instructor. I found one!! He was dancing and I went in and greet him.

"Oh!? Ae Rin, right?"

"ne, Annyeong haseyo", I greeted and bow.

"So, let's dance?"

I let Husky watch me and hit the music. We were dancing a variety of pop music by pair. Then, someone comes in... it is Kwangmin! What is he doing here!?

"KWangmin oppa!?"

"Ae Rin? What are you doing here?"

"Well, I am going to train in day and celebrate in the night. I only have my dog as a family. You?"

"well, I will just practice here with my hyung. We will just celebrate later with my family."

"good timing, we were about to practice Troublemaker Now. Take the stage, Kwangmin"

"MWO!?", we both shout

"ya! I'll call your manager that you are here", The choreographer threatened

"Araseo", I agreed and let out a sigh. I walk in the center and was waiting for Kwangmin. He let out a sigh too and joins me.

"Hyung should be the one here but you.... it's okay if you were."

"Ya! I'll video you, araseo. Ae Rin..", he throws a hat and I wear it to hide my identity.

The choreographer play the music and good thing that I am a fangirl! I really like spazzing when I had the time. Well, I told oppa that he should not feel awkward on me. Well, I feel a little bit awkward too since it is just a one inch away from my face and we were just laughing silently.

In the middle of our dancing, Youngmin oppa enters the room and was shock and the three of us laugh. Well, it will look obvious in the video of us laughing, the choreographer's laugh will be heard too, I guess.

We finish and watch how we look at the video. Well, my face is totally hidden, a good thing. And I watch the twins dance and I join too if I knew the steps. We took a break and talk about little things. Afternoon, I have to say goodbye. I went home first and take a bath. We head outside and the celebration starts.

We stroll on the night market and look clothes for HUsky. After that, we head to Bau House Dog CAfe. It is located at Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoup. We always visit this place if I had free time, Husky can interact with different dogs while my unnies prefer me to adopt a cat and join them in Maru Wi Koyangi, it's a cafe for cats. Well, I am thinking on it but how about Husky? Will he fight with a cat by chance?

There are no customers here, I think they are celebrating at home. My phone rings and saw Bae Seojae calling.

"unnie?"

"where were you? I found you out in your house."

"I'm at Bau House Dog Cafe, is your dog with you?"

"Ne! Amita is here with me. Well, I want to celebrate with you. I'll go there, wait for me!!", she said.

Seojae had a pet named Amita, An American Akita, she just shortcut its breed and came up with the name. There are some dogs cuddling on me and I was just playing with them. After a few minutes, I can see Seojae coming in and her dog was barking. SHe waved on me and walked to me. We ordered food and chat while our kids were playing. When..

KAI'S POV

I finished celebrating with my family and now I asked all of EXO if they could come with me to some cafe with my kids. They all agreed and we were shooting too of our show.  We head to Mapo-gu and look for Bau house DOg Cafe.

"Kai, will take us at some cafe that had a lot of dogs. I hope it will not bite us", Kyungsoo hyung told to the camera.

"I think we are too many for the cafe", Suho hyung said while playing at his phone.

We parked our car and head inside. I walked in first and some dog attacked me and started jumping in front of me. The other members were surprised too. This dog is familiar to me. Hmmm... I think I ... wait... HUSKY!? I gulped and greet the dog. So, Ae Rin must be here. I must behave like we are just strangers. I scanned around and saw her with a friend. I can see her back, her friend is just like her, they resemble. This girl looks at me and was surprised, she must know us, EXO. She pats Ae rin.

AE RIN'S POV

I was drinking coffee when Seojae pats me.

"Ae rin!! Look! EXO is here! OMO!", she said excitedly.

I look behind and saw it I turn my face fast to Seojae. DEAD! Seojae is a fangirl too, she likes Kyungsoo, Tao and Kai.

"We are so lucky today! I can see Kyungsoo close! My..", I stopped her with bread.

"Behave, Seojae"

She calms herself and continues eating.

KAI'S POV

We look for seats and let my dogs free to play and they immediately run to Ae Rin and start cuddling! The camera follows them and focuses on it. Aish... manager will not remember her face.

"Ooo.. look at Kai's dogs! They are playing with the other customers!", Luhan said

"I wonder why they are close to them while the dogs hate me", Suho hyung added.

"Maybe the girls are pretty", Kris said.

We were eating food and chatting and laughing. While my kids are busy playing with the girls.

"Ya, call your kids, they are busy playing on the girls. They can't enjoy their time with your dogs", Chen said sincerely.

"Just let them play, and let's celebrate on ourselves and continue talking".

Then Husky cuddles me for sure he misses me and wants me to caress his fur. The boys like it and keep on complementing on the dog.

"Your name is Husky..", I look and hold the tag so the boys will not suspect me that I knew this dog.

"I like the dog's clothes! It is perfect for its white fur", Tao complemented and caress its fur.

SEOJAE'S POV

Oh! Husky is on Kai's lap! Waah! Amita follows and was sitting at them, waiting for something! OMO! Kyungsoo caress Amita and my dog cuddles on his feet! Well, Amita knows Kyunhsoo since my room is full of Kyungsoo's poster and Taehyung, plus Tao. Then, Kwangmin, Yesung and more.

"This dog likes me!", Kyungsoo said and holds Amita and stare.

KAI'S POV

"I wonder why that dogs like you two?", Lay asked

"It's because we are handsome", I said

"But, that dog is a male, Kai", Chen added.

All look at me and laugh, I join them laughing.

"Do these dogs have owners?", Xiu Min asked.

"NE, those girls are the owners", I answered and point the girls.

"Ya, I think they are our fans, they keep on looking at us", Sehun added.

"What if we approach them?", Chanyeol asked

We talk about it and all of us approach the girls.

"Annyeong haseyo! EXO imnida!", we greeted.

I can see that Ae Rin is just looking at us while her friend was smiling. They greet us too.

"What are your names?"

"Bae Seojae" then "Sam Ae Rin"

"You're not siblings?", Chanyeol asked.

"Anio, we just look like the same.", Seojae replied.

"Are you our fans?", Baekhyun asked.

"Ne, I'm for Kyungsoo and Tao"

We clap for Kyungsoo hyung and I know that I will be Ae Rin's answer, I smirked.

"None, I know you but, I don't spazz much since I'm still studying.", she answered.

What!? She didn't .. well, I broke up with her, that's why.

"What!? But you attended one fansigning event and even asked Kai questions... remember", Seojae added.

"NE, but it was for a meantime.", Ae Rin said.

the boys look at me and clapping.

"Kai, you should do some service to her, she will forget you if ever there will be exams coming", Baekhyun said.

"Do some dance, you are good at it", Sehun added.

"y dance!", Chen added too.

"Chakanman!", Seojae cuts

We all pause for a moment and look at the girl.

"She really likes guys who had abs or somewhat y.", she said and all laugh.

I immediately do y dance and she was embarrassed and I finally saw her laughing and smiling because of me. Then, I hug her tight, I will miss this hug. "pogoshipda", I whispered. I release her and do a heart sign "saranghae!", My final service and she claps and bows. Next was Kyungsoo, who hug and took a picture with Seojae. Then, we return to our seats. Their dogs are still with us, they are following us while my kids were on them.

"These dogs are really flustered on our charms", Suho hyung said

"But, this other dog Is a male, is this gay?", Chen said.

We all laugh and continue eating. Later on, I saw the two stand up. They are finished, and Ae rin is holding my kids. They were at the counter And paid the bills. They called their dogs and they were about to leave when my kids are following them. We all laugh and I immediately take my kids away.

"Ya! Your dogs are attached to the girl!", Chanyeol said.

"The girls are really pretty, no joke.", Kris added while drinking his juice.

"YA! The girl who chose me is mine!", I protested.

We all fight for it. I'm lucky that I already have her! We head outside and go shopping.