WGM 2

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

Minho and Ae  Rin went to SM ent. Bldg. for practice.

"Mimi-jagi, tomorrow is the shooting of my MV along with Kai and there will be kissing scenes. Are you going?", Ae Rin was anticipating.

 

"Ne, I'll support you but before that..", Minho cup Ae Rin's face and give her a kiss on lips

" O_o?", -Ae Rin's expression

"That's our first kiss. I hope you like it"

                Ae Rin walks inside the room speechless, still can't move on to what happened.

"I was really speechless at that time. I usually have kissing scenes with other idols but I don't take them seriously since it was really scripted and when somebody kiss me without letting me it's either I hit them or I'll be speechless"

 

"Ae Rin, you're here with.. Minho hyung", Kai postponed his words and found Minho beside Ae Rin

 

"I heard you'll be going to make your MV tomorrow"

 

"Ne, are you going?"

 

"Of course, yes. I'll support her", he then pulls Ae RIn closer to him.

"I really like Ae Rin, everyone knows that and I feel jealous when he pulled her", Kai confessed

 

"Chincha? I don't know he really likes Ae Rin, that sure is really awkward"- WGM Host

 

"I searched more related to Ae Rin and found that Kai kissed her on her birthday and the news that Kai likes Ae Rin. I tried to make him jealous and wait for his reaction. Sorry Kai"

 

                They started doing their final rehearsal and later discuss the flow of the MV.

"I watched them rehearsing and she was really different. I never knew she is y, because the Ar Ar that I knew is sweet calm but when she started rehearsing, she transformed!", Minho described

 

                The music stops and Minho claps and complements his wife. Kai looks at Minho, he remembered when he is the one who used to call Ae RIn that. Ae Rin changes clothes and the three of them head to the director to discuss the flow of the MV.

"We will film the bed scene first the——"

 

"BED SCENE!?", the married couple said in chorus.

"Don't worry about it, just seconds of torrid kiss then the remaining will be fake ones, there will be little amount of close up on it so you don't have to worry. There will be two solos on each of you then two dance version. When night comes, we will move to the bar since the story begins in the bar. Where you two meet, you already know the story behind the song, right? Between a wolf and an ordinary girl and the continuation of its story is on your next promotion, in the end of your bed scene, your stare should be like Bella's eyes when she completely turned into a vampire. That will be the end of the video", the director cleared

"So, the second song will be like the girl will be adapting to her new self?", Ae Rin guessed

 

"Ne, and she will look for the wolf"

                They discuss further scenes and it's time for the couple to say goodbye.

"Kai, do you want to come with us?"

 

"No thanks, it's a couple thing and I will be left out for sure. Good luck to both of you"

                They are now outside and saw fans waiting, they both wave and greet them while they board the vehicle fast.

"My fellow members wanted to meet you so they prepared something for you."

 

"What was that?"

 

"See for yourself"

                Minho then took Ae RIn's hand and holds them until they reach SHINee's dorm. Ae Rin turns and hides her blush. At SHINee's residence...

"Annyeong haseyo"

 

"They are here!"

                All the members rush to the door and greet Ae Rin, they took her away from Minho and entertain her.

"You are really pretty in person and you have a small face. Minho is not telling us about you. He's really selfish"

 

"Do you want anything? I heard you like food especially something sweet and salty."

 

"We bought chocolates and we asked for our moms to cook something salty to you"

 

"Taemin... I'm her husband I should..", Minho was trying to to the situation but s turn busy entertaining Ae Rin.

"I know that s are trying to and make fun of him. He can't enter on the scene", Ae Rin said

"That's why I don't like to take Ae RIn in", Minho concluded

 

                The members are now feeding Ae Rin with dishes made by their mothers.

"So how was it?"

 

"It was really delicious", Ae Rin complimented

"If you want to learn it, just call me and I'll take you to my mom"

 

"Ya,hyung... I'm still here"

                Ae Rin took a piece of meat then feed Minho.

"Satisfied?"

 

                Minho eats the food that Ae Rin feed to him and nods.

"She is sweet and she shut me"

 

                Taemin feeds Minho.

"Why are you feeding me? It should be Ae Rin", he is pushing Taemin away and reaching Ae Rin who has been accompanied by the members.

"Mimi-jagi is somewhat irritated since the members were busy with me. Maybe because they are teasing Minho, Taemin oppa told me he was mean so maybe this is his revenge."

 

"We planned to make Minho hyung out-of-place", -Taemin

 

                Ae Rin was trying to feed Minho but Taemin was between them so he is the one eating them.

"Ya! I'm your hyung! Aegi, why don't you kick him to make him disappear?"

 

"I can't"

 

"I don't know what to do at that time. I can't shout at Taemin so I remain seated."

 

"let's end this war. Taemin, you go here beside me", Onew said and Taemin follows. Minho immediately holds Ae Rin's hand.

"Are you okay?", Ae Rin checks Minho's face.

"I'm hungry", he pouts then Ae RIn feeds Minho.

"Aish.. this couple", Onew then feed Taemin, he wanted to do it too then Jonghyun to Key. All of them are sweet.

"By the way, Ae Rin experienced dating before right?"

 

"Yes, once  but after 2 years we broke up"

 

"but you have Jin with you before, right?"

 

"We are just  that super close that's why we look like a couple"

 

"Kai said she was really loyal when it comes to boys"

 

"How did he know that?"

 

"He told me, he read it online from Ae Rin's interview"

 

"Is that true?"

 

"Yes, I don't usually see boys, I like long term relationship. I am sticking to one"

 

"I think Ae Rin is telling the truth that time. she was looking at me directly and to Taemin"

"By  the way,  What is your theme for your wedding photos in the future?"

 

"I'm thinking of an athletic or sporty theme since we both are like that"

 

"Yeah, I heard that from Kai. He always talks about you. You were good at Archery and Taekwondo. I watched your performance in MAMA and it was good. Then he saw a room where you can do execute them."

 

"Ne, I have my own room, it's from my father and he taught me Taekwondo and Archery. It's our family's tradition so all of us knows"

 

"That's great"

 

"...and your father was a CEO before and you're one of the shareholders.. or maybe the next heir. I can't remember what Kai said"

 

"It's a family business. Now, I am visiting them to help manage, maybe in the HR dept. since my field of study is Psychology"

 

"Right? Kai told me you are going to graduate this year so he is thinking of a gift for you"

 

"Taemin, it seems like you know my wife more than me"

 

"It's not me, It was Kai. I just forward it"

 

Right... Kai is Ae Rin's fan. He really knew everything. Maybe I should start fanboying over Ae Rin so I can know some facts about her"

 

                Ae Rin rests her head to her husband's shoulder and listens to SHINee talking random stuff then the meeting soon ended. (A/N: I'm not a Shawol, I'm sorry. I don't know many facts about Minho but I'll try to watch their fancams or shows on how they behave) Minho takes his wife home.