CHRISTMAS PERFORMANCE

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

MAMA is over and Christmas is near. And we are practicing for our Christmas performance. Our theme, of course, will be the focus on Winter. Titled Frost Love. It is the continuation of the story on our past music Video.

Our trainee will be the guest. We did some scenes inside the house and we have to wait for the snowfall. We were resting and chatting while the choreographer is busy at the computer and suddenly claps. I look to my unnies and asking them telepathically. They just shrug.

"You can check our Youtube and see what I uploaded.", the choreographer said and we check it all.

"Boyfriend's Kwangmin plus ONE's member Troublemaker Now.

MWO!?

"Who is this!?"

"I think it is Gyo Seok... she dances ily!! ﹋o﹋"

"-_-", Gyo Seok expression. "I didn't collaborate with Kwangmin. We were not that close"

All look at me.

"Araseo, it was me. It was a holiday back then and I came to the company and found them. I was just asked to. What's the problem!?", I explained. They just say "Ah" as a reply.

"SEonsaengnim why don't you promote Ae Rin like Hyuna and look for a partner for her"

It was Minna unnie, I tried to stop her and glare jokily at her.

"You're right", while he is sliding his fingers on his chin and thinking of it. "we do not have any hot guy in the company. So, we have to collaborate with another company..", he walks around and tries to think of an artist. ARE THEY FREAKING SERIOUS!? But, if it Jin, it's okay!

"Jin, he is Ae Rin's partner."

"no, he is a flower boy and he can't give off such y vibe"

"Kai?", Jae Mi suggested and Seosaengnim turns and smirk.

"Hmmm. that will do, I'll try to contact the company if they could accept our deal"

"they will not accept it... ", I said

"They will since they focus on the popularity of the group and they can get something from us too"

We prepare ourselves and decided to go home. The girls plan to sleep at my house. I heard some barks from the house. I looked at Husky but he is only there, looking at me. HE is jumping while being tied up.

"Why is it noisy inside?", I unlock the door and saw .. A CAT AND SOME DOGS!?

I run to them and hug them!!! Waah!!! I fetch Husky and befriend him to his other brothers and sisters!

"The White Bulldog is from me! Since you really like white, it is rare and he is sensitive just like what I see in you."

"sensitive? When?"

"When you are alone"

"Okay okay, mine is another dog, it is from China. It is a white Shiba Inu", Fu Shi said. The dog had a short fur looks like fox, face, ear, and legs.

"We bought it, A white German Sheperd Dog, From me and Da Yoo", Shin Mi unnie said. It is a pure white coat, erect ears, and low set natural tail, very light cream. The next gift is from...

"It is a Turkish Angora! My mom delivered it to me and told me to give this to you since you had no family! you will enjoy being with her! She is really playful, intelligent and athletic!", from Joo Na unnie. It has long silky coated and elegant, sinuous body, tabby white along with smoke varieties. Eyes are odd-eyed, blue & green.

"Mine is a Samoyed! Hope you like it!", it is from Tee Ni unnie. Black eyes almond shape, ears are thick and covered with fur, triangular shape and erect, white but have a hint of silver coloring.

"It is a Kangal Dog", from Ai li and Ming Nuan. Black facial mask and cream. I took a picture of all my kids and post it on my twitter acct

@AeRin.97: *picture* more family!!! I thought unnies forget about my birthday!! Kamsamnida!

I open a room just for them. I will look for someone who could build a house just for them in my garden. I called my aunt if she knew someone since she loves her garden. I want it as soon as possible. I let Husky join them first and we all clean ourselves and get to sleep.

The next day, I personally go to the mall and buy food. I had no company with me and they are still asleep. I am wearing a cap, jacket, and pedal. I was at the market with only phone and wallet. I had one cat and the remaining are dogs. It's good that they didn't fight the cat.

I want to go shopping for my pets! I'll ask Jin to accompany me! Aww! Family date. Hahaha! I'm so excited! I phone him, I know it's early in the morning.

"Yobo... Good morning ~^O^~"

"hmm..", he is still sleepy.

"Did I wake you up?"

"ne, it's okay. Why did you call?"

"When are you free?"

"Sunday.. wae?"

"I will take the kids out and I want you to join me buying clothes for them"

"Araseo.. take care"

"sleep dreams ^O^"

I turn off the phone and continue choosing stuff. I choose ropes for them too. I was choosing colors for them when someone approaches me.

"Annyeong haseyo..", some stranger greets and I just smile and bow at him.

"Can I have a picture with you?", he asked.

"Sure Y(^_^)Y", then we pose together and take a picture. He thanks me and left. I have to pay for the things I bought. It is so heavy that I can't carry it. Good thing that fans are with me. Two guys helped me and we talked as we ride on my way home. We took a picture together and post it on twitter, I tagged them. You know fans they easily get happy when an artist had contact or mention his/her name so he/she will be famous.

I come in and saw my aunt and a stranger holding toolbox.

"It seems you are really excited for your pets so I called someone could build your pet house. His group will soon come they are just buying the materials"

I look at the blueprint and it's okay. I'm not pro to this. I went in and saw the girls eating in the living room. My dining can't accommodate us all. I took out bowls, ropes, and food. They excitedly run to me and I gave them names! They are busy eating and I was just staring at them. Having kids is awesome, you smile when they enjoy things.

I walk downstairs and join the breakfast. We head to Inkigayo to have the special performance. We get ourselves ready and wait for our turn. Jin is not here only Jung Kook and Jimin and some other artist.

Sunday, I prepare the dogs and was waiting for Jin. Manager will drive for us. He is now here and I give 3 to him, Samoyed, the cat, and Shiba Inu then mine are Kangal, Bulldog, Husky, and the Turkish Angora. Then we go to the place where we can buy stuff for pets which is affordable.

Jin can't handle them easily. We walk inside the store and was amazed. they had a lot of colorful clothes!!! But I prefer Neutral colors. We now started looking for clothes, I told Jin about the colors and let my pets play for a while. We buy two for each. 

--------------------------------

It's been our second week here at the Inkigayo, as usual, we wait for our turn but something bothers me. Exo will have a performance.

"Ya, AE RIN, you will MC the show with Da Yoo and I don't know who are the other MC so prepare yourselves.", the manager said and leave.

A staff comes to us and arrows cards. This is what we are going to say. Hmm... our comeback then.. blah blah blah.. then... EXO'S CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

"Seojae-ah, EXO will perform their Christmas Special later"

"really?", she was excited first but soon frowns and look at her phone.

We glared at each other, curiously asking one question, "why Seojae is not excited!?"

"Seojae is there a problem?", Minna Unnie asked.

"It's about Yesung, he is going to discharge soon and he will get married.", then she burst out tears and Minna Unnie hugs her. We hide our disbelief and just go with the flow. She really likes guys who are really old, not really old but maybe 10-15 like Shinhwa, her bias is Hyesung and she still squeals Watching old performance and doing some y waves.

I was called and asked me to get ready and I look myself in the mirror to make sure that I look presentable. I turn to Da Yoo unnie, she said that she will be the MC later. I thought that...

"Your partner will be Kai, they asked you personally."

"ah~", as expected from him if he will be the MC. 

some of our make up artist goes to me and cHeck everything from head to toe. I open the door and what the....

.

.

.

.

.

KAI?

HE smiled at me and peek in, he greets the girls formally. Is he too excited to be with me? Well, I knew that he still loves me but I should give him a hard time. I am not an easy person. He escorted me and Mnet staff approach us to take pictures on us.

Kai places his arm on my waist and slightly pulled me. I did the same so the other will think that we are friends. Then, as we go near to the stage, I can hear the fans waiting. Kai offers his hand to take me up. The fans are already squealing and screaming and at the same time greeting us.

"1... 2.. 3... cue"

"annyeong haseyo, Sam Ae Rin imnida", I greeted and bow.

"Annyeong haseyo, Kai imnida"

"I'm really happy that you are my partner for today! I really like your concept! You look pretty even today"

"Same as you. I am waiting for your performance today! So, let's head to the line up for the first part of the show! Kindly introduce them, Kai"

KAI'S POV

While she was just reading something at the card, I am just there staring at her and smiling, I feel so close to her. When she finished, I am announcing the line-up and I already memorize them all and I was looking at her. But, I have to gaze to the camera so the netizens won't say that I am really that obsess to Ae Rin.

I escorted her out. I did not let go of her hand even we are in the backstage. She just stared at it and was pulling her hand. She bows then leaves. My group is now ready even though our performance is after ONE.

We were watching from the backstage and Ae Rin really catches my eyes. They were soon finished and they exit. We bow as the girls pass to us.

.