Weekly Idol 2

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

"Okay, let's have Quing Ming Nuan, knows wushu and emotionless girl among the group. Silent Killer? How do you kill people?"

The group laugh and look at Ming Nuan.

"I'm not that expressive often so I just wear poker face. I only give expression if it is needed"

"Can you smile for the whole show?"

"Sure ∩__∩ "

"Aw... you look pretty wearing a smile. You should do that often..you know Wushu.. did you prepared something for us?"

"Anio. it will just make me tired.."

The hosts are in awe and the girls laugh on them.

"right.. we shouldn't tire the girls"

"We will not ask again"

"Okay next is.. Lee Da Yoo, the cook of the group, mother. Keep things tidy and always shouts at lazy members. Who often is the lazy member?"

"Uhmm.. it's not one member but I think the whole members. They are too lazy to reach something so they ask somebody else then pass it to the next one until it reaches me. So I'm scolding them to do things on their own."

"can you sample us how you scream.."

Da Yoo stand up and position to the center.

"YA!!!! YOU GET THAT ON YOUR OWN!!..", the host were startled by the sudden outburst of Da Yoo, ".. NO ONE IS EATING! GO CALL FOR A DELIVER ON YOUR OWN!"

"waah! You are really scary. Are you mad?"

"ANio, I just shouted at them. For them to wake up too..."

"Do you often curse?"

"Ne.. all of us curse.. but we sure we are in the right place. We are informal to each other inside the dorm and our dorm is really sound proof so it will not bother the neighborhood."

"Ah... you must be noisy.. okay.. next is Yoo Shin Mi.. lyricist.. activist.. words are full of wisdom.. activist?"

"I was an activist during my high school days and I seek for other's freedom"

"Where do you usually protest?"

"Usually in provinces, because of its unequal treat to the poor. But now, I am active in Net. I give my side on some issues"

"Do you want to be an attorney? Protecting the rights of the human?"

"Anio, I think it's too hard Hahahaha!"

"Most of the songs were composed by you"

"Well, I often stroll around the city and stay at parks so my eyes wander around and my mind gives an impression to each."

"Ah... next is Park Jae Mi, Thailand's representative, angel but ignorant. Center of the group... Thailand's representative? Are you from there?"

"Anio, my Boyfriend lives there and I often talk about Thailand.. about the angel but.."

"Wait.. I'm the host, let me be the one ask it one by one"

"Ah.. okay.."

"Angel but ignorant? Are you a bad person?"

"Not really but I always ignore people around me especially towards the Seojae and Ae Rin."

"She doesn't like being cuddle or hug by someone else. She hates clingy person", Seojae added.

"I am not the type that can easily give in or turn to someone who will not call me by my name"

"Ah.. center of the group? You are the Visual"

"Ne, I always have the longest close up in MV and mostly in our clips in Youtube. Exposure"

"Next is.. Bae Seojae. Ae Rin's Non biological twin, Highly favored by Elders. 99 percent be married to a guy much older. Knows taekwondo. Yesung's no. 1 fan. Let's have the first.  Ae Rin's non biological twin... who told you that?"

"First were the employees in the company, they often mistake me as Ae Rin and Ae Rin too mistakes as Me. We have small face and small voice but I think our nose differ and the lips.

"Highly favored by elders.. does every elder favor you a lot?"

"Ne, When I was still in Grade 7, I'm popular to my Male Teachers and they easy on me, they don't scold me. There was a time where I didn't answer his question and I embarrassed myself, my teacher comforts me and even apologize so he treats me coffee and even tutor me"

"Is your teacher married that time?"

"Not yet. He is not really into girls but he is popular because of his nice personality. My classmates and friends mistakes that we are dating.  He even took me out on breakfast, lunch and dinner."

"Chincha!?"

"Ne, he often approach me to be his partner on some gathering or parties"

"Do you still contact each other?"

"Ne, we see each other"

"Is he still single?"

"Ne"

All of them look at Seojae, giving a different meaning to it.

"What's with the stare!?"

"DO you like him?"

"A little bit... but I am avoiding male teachers now because I easily get attached to males that are nice to me."

"Ah.. 99 percent be married to a guy much older.. is that your ideal type?"

"I think yes because most of my favorite idols are reaching 30s like Yesung, SOng Joong Ki, Song Jae Rim and Hyesung of Shinhwa"

"Yesung's no. 1 fun, so you're a fangirl of Super Junior"

"Ne, since they debuted even though Yesung oppa was not exposed much on screen. I found him funny but a great singer"

"You know taekwondo? Did you prepare something for us?"

"Ne, Ae Rin, Min Na unnie and ..."

"Can we participate too?"

"Sure, you can hold at the Kicking pad", Seojae gives the two kicking pad to the host and to Ae Rin, "hold it higher..."

"But you're short", Ae Rin said.

"so what? Ya! How come my height matters?"

The others started to laugh.

"Are you ready?"

"NE!", he three said. The two host are looking away. They are afraid of kicking their faces.

Seojae takes a walk forth before running into the three. Then successfully done Tornado kick.

"Huwaa.. that's really strong. When did you start doing Taekwondo?"

"When I was still a kid. My mother wanted me to, just for defense but she enjoyed watching me doing kicks so she decided to pursue and earn a black belt. Until now, I am doing Taekwondo during my free time and even visit the center."

"Did you join some contest?"

"Ne, but always lose, rarely wins... I could only have last place. But my mom told me not to join any because it will be bad if I will get hit badly especially my head since it got high points when it is hit in the head"

"Next is Sam Ae Rin, almost the same as Seojae, face totally unseen when outside, ert during sleep, clingy, 4d personality, space out... blah blah.. what's the meaning of the second one?"

"... I always wear a face mask and a cap when I go out and I think my face is small that my face mask doesn't fit so I have to fold it, only my eyes can be seen."

"ert during sleep and clingy.."

"I had this sleeping habit along with Seojae, we tend to hug the person next to us, we tend to sniff and kiss them so we always give out face mask and the thing that is different from us is I tend to slid my hand on the person's shirt and I'll touch his/her stomach.."

"How many persons have you touch their stomach?"

"I think all of the members plus my manager and friends"

"Chincha!? Are they bothered?"

"Some of them were but I always warn them first and if I'm not asleep I tend to be clingy and sniff their clothes or their neck"

"You can be a K9.. hahaha!"

"Then.. you talk to your pets, right?"

"Ne, I have a small voice so I can talk like them, along with the others."

"Can you give us an example?"

"I'm really shy to do this, can I turn around?"

"Sure... but we will watch you"

"Araseo.."

Ae Rin turns and starts to bark and cry like a puppy, meows like a cat and sorts of birds like Love birds, hornbills and Parrot.

" looks funny.. I think you shouldn't show it.. hahahah!!", Hyeongdo said.

"It was said to your profile that you are really close to Kai, you are his ideal girl"

"Ha.. where!?", Ae Rin stands up and looks for it but there was nothing, "There's no something like that in my profile"

"It's a surprise entry for you. We read the research that our staff did and it was really shocking. He really likes you, does he contact you often?"

"Ne, but I rarely reply because my phone is always in silent and I often read my books. So when I check my phone I'll laugh because he sent sad emoticons on last messages and some sad face pictures."

"Do you like him too?"

"Anio", a plain and straight answer then they all burst into laugh.

"we just got from an interview from EXO and Kai was clinging to her for the whole show and really kept her from the other members"

"Ah.. you should give him a chance"

"I'll try"

"Now, we will have a game. Since you perfected your random music dance... we will give you a Korean beef set to whoever wins the dance battle"

The staff handed over the beef set and another delivers a grill and the girls can smell the meat.

"My mouth waters..."

"Our game is you will dance to random music by other idols, others may not join, but if you wanted to eat meat, you have to win"

"How about the korean beef set?"

"It will be the grand prize.. okay, the one who wants to participate just go to the middle"

The music started and Gyo Seok, Da Yoo, Seojae and Min Na go in front and dances VIXX Error, chorus part.

"Are they fans?", Deffconn asked the ladies beside him.

"Only Seojae, the other girls just see her dancing to it so they memorize it"

"She was a fangirl?"

"Yeah, all of the idols"

Seojae wins the round and gets to eat the meat. Another music, starts... it was EXO's MAMA. Seojae, Ae Rin, and Fu Shi go in front. In the end, Ae Rin wins the round.

"Ae Rin should be the winner since Kai is your fan"

There were more rounds and now it's time for the grand prize.

"Who would like to volunteer?"

Da Yoo, Ming Nuan, Seojae, Ae Rin and Gyo Seok volunteer.

"You will have a y dance"

Random y music started Da Yoo and Ming Nuan retreat. They can't, they thought it would be from a boy band.

"Seojae and Ae Rin had the y bodies but the thing is Ae Rin's armpit is fat"

"YA! UNNIE!!", Ae Rin stops at dancing at goes to Min Na to stop revealing.

"OKAY! TWO TO GO!", Hyengdo.

It changed to AOA's song then to Hyolyn... Ming Nuan stops, she doesn't know the steps.

"SEOJAE IS OUR Y QUEEN!"

"You should do solo! here is your beef set..", Deffconn handed the beef set but was passed to Da Yoo.

"Da Yoo unnie will cook it later so I am giving it to her"

"You can now promote"

"Annyeong haseyo, please tune in to our new song and to weekly idol too. You'll enjoy the rhythm as well as the message of the song. Once again Be the O-N-E one imnida"

-----------------------------

Hope you like it! *^▁^*