Respect & guesting in Weekly Idol

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

...and kiss her forehead as a sign of respect. I want her to trust me again. The other claps, we return to our seats.

"Why did you kissed her on the forehead, you always wished to kiss her at the lips..."

"It's not yet the right time. I am willing to wait.."

"Awww..."

"Tsk.. later on, he will rain his pillow of kisses and squeal like a girl", Sehun added.

"Ae Rin, what can you say about Kai.."

"I always heard about Kai having an injury so I thought that he is really hard working and put passion being an artist so I am encouraging him to rest and if ever he is practicing, he should do it lightly at first round and in the end, he should show his best"

"Ae Rin, he is right beside you...", we laugh. I feel like I'm invisible. She's not looking to me, as if she'll ask hyung to tell it to me.

"Let's change the topic.. Seojae & Jae Mi are going to graduate this year, right?"

"Ne and we are planning to go to college"

"How about you Ae Rin?"

"I think I will be graduating next year but I have other plans regarding my father's company. When I turn 18, I should be helping to manage"

We all nod and agree with her.

"Fu Shi is the richest member among you"

"NE, her family runs the business and some are successful engineer, architect and Model"

The tv shows a lot of pictures of the members, I can see how close they are.

"Minna unnie always cry when seeing us complete. She asked us to come over the World tour once. Ae Rin and Minna are really close. They often sleep together at the bed and hugging each other"

"So, it is true that Ae Rin touches the others.."

"Ne, but I'm not the only one! Seojae too, she always kisses my arm and rubs her cheek on it"

"Do you always do it with the whole members?"

"Anio, the other girls don't like it, I always chase them or sneak in their room"

"The two girls always give out mask to the people who will be sleeping beside them in case they'll kiss"

"Chincha!?"

"Ne, The two girls almost kiss me! Ae Rin was on my neck while Seojae is on my arm and caused me to ran away"

"Dong Wan hyung is Ae Rin's roommate, they only have one bed..", I said.

"Looks like you're jealous?", Baekhyun asked.

"Well, of course, I am. Did you kiss him?"

"No, I gave him a mask and I make sure he'll wear that before we sleep"

"Good", I raised my thumb and my fellow members laugh.

"So, you are having a comeback and you are going to perform with us on Dream concert?"

"Ne, we don't root for the trophy now so we planned to just perform and work overseas after"

"Aside from performing on stage, the members had individual activities"

"Ne.. the summer line are always together while the others had commercial, photoshoot and acting"

"Do you girls ever feel jealous among your other members?"

"No, we kept ourselves busy so we don't have time thinking it and we often chat and call each other"

"Who among the group is having a problem in choreography?"

The girls look at each other.

"There's none here but Gyo Seok unnie always forgot the steps. But, we usually don't dance with power because we can't sing at the same time, especially the Summer Line. We are still improving ourselves"

"We  can't really sing loud, our voice tend to be shaky when we sing or having a speech so we only have small parts but, if we record mostly Acoustic or ballad, we lead, that's why most of the songs on our album, we have the most parts"

"We need a mic that is loud"

"Ah. "

"Kai was very excited for the drama 'The Demanding Butler' but was postpone..."

"Due to Jin's busy sched, they will be having concerts but Kai will be cast next year. The producers are just waiting for me to turn 18. There were many activities lined up, I have my personal activities too"

We interview them more and it's time to say goodbye.

"Thank you for guesting us here, Kai is very grateful having you here"

"We are honored too since EXO invited us"

They all shake our hands while me... I hug Ae Rin, not giving them to others. I use my body to shield Ae Rin.

"Ya! Kai let us say our goodbyes formally."

"Anio, you'll make fun of me afterward"

"Anio... we will just shake our hands to her"

I let Ae Rin shake their hands but then...

"Ae Rin likes Sehun and Chanyeol too...", Seojae added then the two boys hug Ae Rin right after. Hyungs prevent me from going near to her. I talk to Kyungsoo hyung but he is not responding, he is with the two girls. Soon, they let go of Ae Rin. Then we took pictures together.

They soon left and told to do their last activity with the Weekly Idol.

AUTHOR'S POV

The Sumner Line follows the other to the studio. They change outfits and prepared. The other Lines are on standby and talking to them.

"It is their first time to be on this show and they have a lot of members. They gave a title to themselves when they debuted.."

"These girls must be talented..."

"Their birthdates were all on the first day of the month... the fans maybe will not forget their birthdays"

"Let's welcome... ONE!!"

The girls made their entrance

"Please introduce yourselves, @#$%&*?!;@&@"

"Annyeong haseyo, Be the O-N-E!", then they bow.

"Wow...  the greeting is strong like men just like what you do to your hair. You really cut it?!", Hyeong Do asked with disbelief.

"Ne and it was not a problem to us so it's okay"

"Usually, girl groups have cute and y concept nowadays but what's yours now?"

"Hmm... more on hiphop and boyish but a bit of fierce"

"How can you divide yourselves in singing if you have 12 members?"

"The members who got the small part had the biggest part in other songs in the album. Just like Summer Line, they have small parts since they cannot perform with us on stage or they can't sing loud"

"Ah... the Summer Line members are the maknae, right?"

"Ne"

"Each group was divided to seasons, who think of the concept?"

"The producers, they think it is really new to debut a girl group having the same

"Now, let's do some random dance. Do you know about this game?"

"Ne, we often watch this show"

"There's no need to explain, Director, continue the music", all laugh. The music started, the members are synchronized. Even though the music keeps on changing, they can dance.

"Aish.. there is no way these girls will fail..."

"They really know the music. The staff must give the random dance music to them before they go here", Hyeong Don concluded and glared at the staff.

The two hosts stopped the music.

"The group is synchronized. Did you already practice it?"

"Anio.. we always dance individual during rehearsal to make sure everyone knows the choreography"

"Ah... but, the position is like when you are in a group, right?"

"Ne, the individual will dance having the imaginary member with her"

"Wow, that's great. You know most of the groups here always fails on the first try. Keep up the good work"

The girls bow.

"Now, let's see your profiles... First stop, Gu Min Na, the leader, appa of the group, brave leader but crybaby? Crybaby?"

"Uhmm... I mostly cry because of losing the Summer Line during our concerts, Our group name was ONE and I want to complete it in literal means; united, not because it is our birthdates"

"We had compilation here seeing you cry.."

The staff plays the compilation and all laugh by Min Na's expression on it.

"You are really emotional, you must be attached to the whole group"

"Ne, Everyone of us is close"

"NExt, Kim Tee Ni! Aegyo queen of the group, habit; always pouting at the camera and doing weird faces with the others. Can you do this?"

Tee Ni took Joo Na and Ai Li with her. They join forces to do gwiyomi and weird faces. All burst to laughter.

"Doing derp faces embarrassed idols, is it okay for you seeing people laugh at you?"

"Ne, our goal is to enjoy life. But, the summer line taught us how to be funny"

"Seol Joo Na, the brain of the group, nerd.... Brain? Did you top in your classes?"

"Ne, always, my parents are both professors, my appa is teaching Math while my Mom is Science and they wanted me to excel especially on English. They have been my tutor throughout my school years."

"Do you have any medals?"

"Ne, mostly silvers but never had the bronze one"

"Uwaa...", the hosts clap.

"Lee Gyo Seok, dancing machine, prankster.. what kind of prank do you always do?"

"Hmmm.. mostly, I scare them or I implant something scary anywhere and I'm glad I have mates for my evil scheme"

"You're the group's dancing machine, can you give us example?"

Gyo Seok stands up and goes to the center, a random music starts, something hip hop, so she do some popping but later changes into a sweet song so she slows down and dances like a ballerina.

"You're good.."

Seojae raised her hand.

"But, she had the most trouble in remembering her position and the choreography."

"Is that true!?"

"HAhaha! Ne! the fans know it since we always video our dance practice"

"But, you help in the choreography, right"

"Ne..."

"Chun Fu Shi, the richest member, owns expensive cars and donates to charity. Fans are always worried about her poker face.. the rich part, what makes you rich?"

"My parents are both CEO'S of their own business, the eldest too was a CEO, the second son is a model, the third son is an architect, the fourth son is an engineer and the fourth was a professor in a University"

"Wow! Three CEOs in the family. Rich families most have the least number of children..."

"Well, my parents are both poor and they lived in the province before, they moved in the city with my three brothers and started part-time jobs, earn money then create a business"

"Wow, your family was really great."

"Thank you"

"Bei Ai Li, chinese and hobby was racing.. racing?!", Hyeong Don repeated and looked shock

"My father influenced me to be a car racer, he even bought me a car when I was 7"

"Oh.. how many car do you have now?"

"Three"

"Do you drive these cars?"

"Ne, during my free time. I'm teaching the other girls too to drive"

"She has a kart too"

"My mother and brother were into motorcycling race and my father is a car racer"

"A family of racers..."