Chapter 3 - Breaking up

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

Kai was been wake up by Kyungsoo.

"Breakfast is ready. Let's go to the dining"

KAI'S POV

I walk lazily and rubbing my eyes. I saw manager too, watching tv. He was looking at me. I started eating what Kyungsoo hyung prepared. I went to the sink to brush and wake myself by cold water then Manager asked me privately. We were at the end of the hall.

"Last night, your phone was ringing and I answered it and knew that you had a gf"

I fully wake myself after Manager knew my secret.

"Kai, you should .. break up with her as soon as possible"

Hell no! I loved her and still.

"Seonsaengnim. We kept it for 2 years and we are not dating outside. I only visit her maybe 5 times a year!"

"It's better to break up with her and your phone... you should erase her number even her pictures"

"Mwo!? At least I should keep it. It is the least that I could have remembered her"

"Do you have amnesia? If you love her, you can still remember her in your heart and you can picture her face on your mind!"

"No, I will not break up with her. I promised her a lot of things."

"Then, return when you are finished"

"in 2019? No, way. I knew that she is young for me, but, what if she already found someone after me?"

"Stop the drama, do you want me to confiscate your phone?"

I look at my phone.

"I'll do it.", that's my final answer. We go inside and saw others preparing. Good thing that they didn't peek on us.

We have performance, Christmas Day on Music Bank. Manager was watching me all the time, he is waiting for me, but I can't call her yet, she is busy at study.

As usual, I have to show my iness and hear girls squeals and chants. I play on my phone for the meantime. After 15 minutes, we are off to stage. The spotlight that blinds me, I can't see the audience yet I still continue to perform.

Afternoon, we were at the company. I distance myself from the others and contact Ae Rin.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ae Rin...", I called with a cold voice

"Wae? What's the matter?", she asked sincerely

"Let's break up..."

"wae!?"

"Manager found out and I was forced to"

It was a minute of silence and the call ended without any reply from her. I hold my tear because my members are in the same room. I looked at the manager and he nods at me. I'm really sorry... Ae Rin... I have no choice.

AE RIN'S POV

I just finished school. I took a bus and my phone was ringing. It is KAI! I answered excitedly and he replied a cold voice. I wonder what happened? But then...

"Let's break up"

What!? I asked him why and found out that his Manager discovered it. I was lost in my words. I don't know what to say. My tears fall out and I can't sniff, Kai will know me crying... I ended the call and continue to burst out silently at the bus. I know that they are banned from dating so I don't have a choice but to accept. I calm myself first at the Han River and contact Min Na unnie

"Unnie..."

"Ne?"

"I can't go tonight there. I feel ill. I had cold"

"araseo. I'll tell Yoo-seonsaengnim. Take care"

She ended the call and I had coffee with me. I scanned around and remember our first meeting at the park. He had his hairy kids with him and an unknown friend. Well, I can't blame him. It just hurts me that for a light reason we have to break up. We kept it for 2 years yet no one knows even my relatives. I must understand his position now.

It is really cold Christmas. I think I should watch some videos that will make me forget this thing. Youtube Youtube! After a few hours, I decided to return home. I still have unfinished business here. I'm halfway on taking our pictures out of sight.

I took the box and take all the remaining pictures and I took out our album and look for my father with my photos. I placed them on each frame. I had no picture of my mother, even she left us I know there is a reason behind. My phone rings again and My aunt is calling...

"Ne?"

"Ae Rin, will you celebrate Christmas on us?"

"Anio, My friends Are having a party at the house."

"Araseo, just in case, you can go to our house. Take care"

The conversation ended. I was tired and zzzz..  Saturday, Manager and the whole team go to my house.

"It is really big! All alone in this house, can you?", Min Na asked

"Ne, It's just hard to put decorations"

"Where's your dog? I thought you have one.."

"He is on My Aunt's care but I will take him here. We have to celebrate, family!"

"You are a shareholder of your father's company. So, you are rich like Fu Shi"

"Well, I don't know about it. But, still, I visit the hotel if I had the time and look at it's management."

"How many rooms are there?"

"Uhmm.. about 10.. 6 rooms upstairs and 4 rooms here at the ground floor."

"Let's sleep here tomorrow! Ya! Ae Rin! Let's have at least a party here!", Tee ni announced and hugs me.

"Araseo, so, let's pick names and buy presents then buy food. Da Yoo, you are in charge, araseo?", Min Na said and all of us pick names.

We look at it secretly and decided what to give. I picked Min Na unnie. We set off and head to the market. Min NA unnie is a chic so I will be buying her silver sunglasses. She is the closest member to me. She always comforts me and giving me a lot of care.

I'm with Fu Shi, the wealthiest among us. Her father and mother are both the CEO of their own business. SHe is the only daughter.

"What do you think Manager like?", she asked.

"Maybe clothing are enough, or a Couple shirt for him and for his wife!", I replied and both of us laugh.

She buys the couple shirts while me, I bought what I planned earlier and set off to our own houses. I went to the company to check my Aunt. The staffs knew me. I went straight to her office. Her secretary told me that she was in a meeting, I waited at my father's office.

After half an hour, I can hear footsteps.

"Ae Rin, why are you here? Concern about the company? Good news or you miss your dog?", Aunt asked and sits on her swivel chair.

"All of it"

"well, the hotel is doing fine. Husky is missing you and what's your good news?"

"I am going to debut under Starship Entertainment"

"MWO!? CHINCHA!? OMO! WHEN!?", she asked excitedly and hugs me so tight.

"The end of this month, Dec 31. Please support me, Auntie!"

"Araseo!"

"and I am taking Husky home, we will celebrate."

"araseo, just go to the house"

I bid farewell to her and set off to her house. It took me half an hour to her house, I ring the doorbell and waited for the maid to open. I go inside and look for my dog. He was in the garden and was jumping excitedly seeing me!

"Do you want some tea or juice, Mam?", a maid asked

"No, thanks. I 'm just here to take my dog. We will be celebrating Christmas on our house"

I untie him from his house. I took the bus. I don't want to ride a taxi, I just feel lonely inside it, I'm really picky.

"YA, Husky, We will celebrate christmas outside! I will buy you some clothes and we will eat outside!"

Husky barks and I caress his white soft Fur. I look outside the window and watch things pass by. The next day, we prepared for the party and Da Yoo was busy preparing the foods.

"Starship will have some party gathering you must attend"

O M G! I want to see Kwangmin close! I am a fan of his! 8:00 PM, all are settled and we pray first and some speech from leader and Manager. We had a lot of games and I received a white coat from the leader, I like white the most. The manager likes the present and we eat afterward.

"Ya, Ae Rin, did you touch any of these foods earlier?"

"No"

"Good."

"ya! I remember when Ae Rin cook for us and it is really salty!"

"Because I like eating salty foods."

These girls are really mocking me. Yeah, I don't know how to cook, I'm not wife material. And so, we sleep together, as usual, I have Min Na unnie beside me and Husky is inside my room but he is on the floor.

"Ae Rin, what will you do on Christmas day?"

"I will be celebrating it with my family. How about you, unnie?"

"Same as yours."

We paused for a moment.

"Unnie, am I ert?"

Unnie looks down and laughs at me.

"Yes! You are! You are a sleeping ert! You are always touching my abs! And kissing me on my neck!!", she said and continue to laugh.

"Mianhae", I said and shrugged.

She caresses my hair and sniffs it.

"It's okay... Ae Rin. I know why", she gave me a sincere smile and those understanding look in her eyes. I hug her more and sleep. We have a party to attend tomorrow. Zzzz