Interview

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

Holiday is finished,I return to my work.

"The summer line is invited on EXO's Show"

"What show?"

"It's a special show just for the three of you. They have their show EXO 90:2014 but they would like to play Kai. Then, the Demanding Butler was postpone since Jin will be busy on his future plans. Your WGM partner will substitute him. The script is finished all that we are waiting os your WGM show next year, and Kai will be one of the cast too. He will be informed"

KAI'S POV

My manager comes and was looking straight to me.

"I have bad news for you, Kai"

"What?"

"The drama was postpone..."

"The Demanding Butler!?"

"Yes, but it will be replaced by another butbit will be next year because he is unavailable due  to his sched. Ae Rin's partner will be her WGM partner and you're still the third party"

"You need patience for that, Kai", Kyungsoo said, "I'll teach you"

I was really excited for that drama and now, it will be moved next year!?

"But.. I have good news for you."

"What?"

"Remember,you will be having 2014 Hallyu Dream Concert this September 28 and ONE is one of the performers too. You a see her."

"Chinha!?", I excitedly wanted to confirm it!!! I never seen Ae Rin this days. I really want to hug her!

"Well, since you are her avid fan. She will be having a comeback and will go overseas for a world tour and when she return, she's back to school and wait for her show."

"you said we have collaboration?"

"Yes, it will be scheduled on July so at June, you will undergo workshop"

"I'm really excited!!!"

"Kai, will you calm down. You really like that Ae Rin."

"Well, I just like her that much. She is not the prettiest girl but I just like her charm, it something that she just have that, noting compares, Suho hyung. I can't explain it further"

"Okay, I got it."

AUTHOR'S POV

ONE memorized the whole song and choreography and they are now recording their MV at the studio. They don't like having a y concept so they are into somewhat fierce so they cut their hair like a guy.

It didn't bother them. They laugh at their looks. They rehearse for their angles for the camera. It took them whole day to finished recording. Before leaving the set, they make sure that no one will know that they cut their hair short so they have to wear wig all the time.

Before Ae Rin return home, she bought fruits and meat for the other celebrities.

"I would like to give them at least these foods. I will be gone for several months."

She was escorted by her manager. It seems like the wig is working as disguise. No one bothers them. They got home and the other celebrities welcome her. But then, someone hit her head. It was Kimi, she said sorry afterwards.

"Ae Rin, there was a package sent here. I brought it to your room."

"Thank you!"

Ae Rinexcitedly goes to her room and look for te package, it was her XBOX. She thought of having a goood time with others before leaving for work. She install it before writing her diary.

"I just finished shooting our MV, guys so support us! Thank you! You will be surprise on our look! I wanted to make memories with my friends before going overseas. Please continue supporting Celebrity Diaries! Thank you!"

The next day, Ae Rin woke up early and prepare the game. She invited Seojae and Jae Mi over to help her. Jae Mi was in charge in cooking and Seojae will help preparing the game. One by one, the celebrities wake up and saw Seojae and Ae Rin.

"Annyeong haseyo", Seojae formally greet them.

"What's for today?"

"I wanted to make memories with you, guys because I will be gone for months because of world tour."

"So, what are we going to do?"

"Let's play! Just Dance!"

All gathered and Jae Mi joins too. They group themselves into four groups.

Team Drama composed of Woo Bin, Gun Tae and Dong Wan.

Team Funny: Young Mi, Ye Soon and Kimi

Team Stars: Maeng Young, Yu Seong and Min Young and finally;

Summer Line Team.

The one scores the highest will be rewarded by food so everyone agrees. The first group will be Summer Line, they decided not to join the contest becausd they aleady knew the dance, they are just examples. each group will dance 5 songs, each group have designated songs. As usual, they score high. The next is Team Funny, then Team Drama afterwards the Team Stars. All can't go with the flow with the steps while the Summer Line list the scores. In the end, Team Stars win.

They rest for a while and have a small talk then eat. Afternoon, Summer Line head to their show with EXO.

KAI'S POV

I don't know who will be the guest. I asked them but no one answers but they told me that this is a special one. Are the guest legends?

"Make sure Kai is good, he will lead the show"

"Me?"

"Yeah, I think it should be you"

The staff comes and prepares me. The director told us to stand in our positions. The other members have the cards while I don't have any on my hand.

"Annyeong haseyo, EXO imnida"

"Today is really special for all of the fans."

"The staff thought that if they invite these celebrities it will make you more love both teams."

"I don't know who are they, are these legends?", I asked them while scratching my head.

"Nope, but they are going to be. Let's welcome SUMMER!"

What!? S-U-M-M-E-R!? AE RIN!? I shake Baekhyun if he is telling the truth.

"Summer!?"

"Kai, calm down..", he replied.

I watch Summer enter the stage and bow at us.

"Please introduce yourselves"

"Annyeong haseyo, Summer Line imnida", they match it with a hand gesture.

"What's with the gesture, is it new?"

"Ne, It was my idea. During summer, people tend to cover their faces with their hand so I just add up the spreading the fingers to add style.", Seojae replied.

"Please take a seat"

It was a bit awkward for me since Ae Rin sits beside me. The hyungs started to tease me.

"Nobody told me about Summer's guest here. That's why the producer told me that I should take the lead"

"We will have an interview ABout the whole success of ONE"

"We know a little since we have little promotions on the songs. We will share the things we know"

"Your birthdays are always on the first day of the month. Good thing that the company found you all"

"They didn't really look for trainees who had the same birthdates, at that time of the evaluation, only a few were there and after a month of analyzation they found that we had the same dates so they come up with ONE"

"EXO has an introduction of We Are ONE, do you found any hard plan how to have a unique greeting?"

"Ne, we keep on changing the style."

"I remember when Kai saw the news that you were being introduced one by one, he really stands and went near to the tv then point Ae Rin."

I buried my face and hide. They are embarrassing me.

"Look, he is blushing!"

They started pushing me more to Ae Rin. I decided to move near to Ae Rin's seat, so there will be no pushing, on the other hand, Ae Rin is laughing.

"Is it okay for you that he sit next to you closely?"

"Yes, it's okay. It happens seldom"

I decided to rest my head on her shoulder.

"So, girls, who are your ideal type?"

"Jin from BTS", Ae Rin

"Yesung", Seojae

"None, I already had a boyfriend"

"Really? DoEs you company allowed you?"

"Well, I'm still his girlfriend"

We all laugh.

"Is he an artist?"

"Nope, he is studying Business in Thailand. I prefer having a non showbiz boyfriend"

"How long have you been in a relationship with him?"

"Almost 4 years"

"That's long. Do you still contact each other?"

"Ne, often, I'm giving him my schedule and he always goes to my Concerts if ever he had time"

"How about you, Seojae?"

"I never had a boyfriend, nobody approaches me before"

"Chincha!? How come? You were really pretty back then. Your manager sent pictures of the three of you, she reviews the questions yesterday."

We look at the tv to see the pictures. Ae Rin attended High School at the Philippines while the two just recent id picture they are using.

"You are pretty but how come?"

"I don't know why. Maybe they like girls who are y. I do not wear revealing clothes back then and I spend my free hours inside our house and training. But, I only liked one guy, it's Yesung and my parents agreed with it"

We all laugh.

"Ae Rin, how about you? Any love life?"

Hyung, beside her! I'm her love life!!

"Uhmm... yes, but he broke up me before my debut..."

"Oh~ the guy has the wrong choice breaking up with you! Such a waste"

"But, she said that she understood why the guy broke up with her"

"Kai, why so defensive and protective over her ex?"

"Its because he has reasons to do it, right, Ae Rin?"

"yeah"

That is really an awkward question.

"So, Ae Rin if you have the time to date, who would be that guy?"

"Jin, I really missed him these days and we often wrestle or play at my house, that's what I missed the most"

"How about Kai?"

"Hmmm.. friendly hang out"

"Aw..."

Sehun raised his hand.

"Kai has a life-sized pillow of Ae Rin, he always carries it around and smooches it before sleeping or he is hidden and saying Saranghae then kiss it multiple times. He gets mad when it falls on the floor or when we are using it"

OMO!!! I throw a pillow to Sehun for saying such things. I'm DOOMED! Ae Rin laughs hearing those.

"Ae Rin, can Kai kiss you?"

"Hmmm...", she turns to the girls and asked, "yeah, sure.."

I stand up and let out a sigh. My OPPORTUNITY! I was excited! I took Ae Rin and we stand in the middle. I held her face and lean closer to her face, as my breath brushes her skin...