Mission

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

Gun Tae wakes up early to do his mission.

"I have to take picture of every member sleeping", he smirked and he readies his phone, he will post it on instagram as soon as possible and use many hashtags. Since he is in the first room and his roommate is Yu Seong

HE gets up and clean himself and start the mission. He started with Yu Seong, he is on the other bed. He silently walks towards Yu Seong and turns his flash off.

"My roommate, Yu Seong!", his caption on the picture then he heads off to the other room. Ye Soon and Woo Bin.

He slightly opens the door and peeks. The two were busy sleeping and he sneaks in, he first went to Ye Soon since he is in the first bed after Woo Bin. Then the girl's room, all look really pretty like Aurora since most of them are sensitive, he almost got caught, comedian Young Min looks innocent, far from the funny face she always does.

Then the last room of Dong Wan and Ae Rin.. He opens it slightly and peeks in. He saw many dogs calmly sleeping, he now sneaks in, but all the dogs wake up and one of them barks.

"As I peek in, I saw a lot of dogs, it's her pets but I was surprised when one of the dogs barked at me. All I can do is pause for a moment and smile at them."

He went to Dong wan first since Ae Rin's face was in Dong Wan's arm, clinging to it like a Koala. He turns to the dogs who are watching intently to him. He was removing Ae Rin's right arm but, Ae Rin holds Gun Tae's arm and her left arm grabs Gun Tae's neck. Gun Tae lost his cool and nervous that he might get hit worst.

"I was scared when she holds my neck, it was not that tight, she maybe thought that I am somewhat a criminal. Maybe she wakes up when one of her dogs barked. I don't want to wake her again in the future. What if she had a knife with her? I thought I was going to die when she chokes me hahah"

She releases Gun Tae and apologizes in a zero energy manner then her hands search for her long pillow and hugs it. Gun Tae took another chance and it was a success, Ae Rin doesn't know about it. After 15 minutes, Ae Rin wakes up and she gets ready to school.

"I am not energized earlier, I am feeling sleepy and I heard Husky barked so he saw an intruder and I am ready for anything. I was clinging to Dong Wan oppa's arm and someone is pulling my arm so I defended and when I clear my vision, it was Gun Tae oppa so I let him go and apologize then continue sleeping... hihihi! Sorry, oppa! *^▁^* I really thought some bad stranger is going to touch me"

After getting herself ready, she walks downstairs and found Gun Tae watching television and she greets him.

"I will cook breakfast for him as a sign of sorry"

Ae Rin took the leftover rice and fry it then she mixed egg and hotdog. She garnishes it beautifully on the plate and hands it over to Gun Tae.

"Sorry, Gun Tae oppa!", Ae Rin updated her IG with a picture with Gun Tae and the breakfast she made.

Ae Rin checks her pets and prepares their food.

"Can you tell DOng Wan oppa not to close the door because my dogs cannot open it?'

"Ne"

"Kamsamnida!", she bows and went to her manager.

Celebrity Diaries has a live stream, 24/7, so fans can watch it anytime but in the end of the week, the memorable one will be kept and upload it on internet, it summarizes the whole week activities of the Celebrities. Meanwhile, Kai was watching its live stream but he can't see Ae Rin anywhere. He read the comments of the fans.

"she already left? I'm late.", he turns it off and head to his IG Account. He saw a picture that was tagged to Ae Rin's acc, she was sleeping. He saved it. He read further updates from the fans

"she can cook?"

KAI'S POV

She cooks breakfast for Gun Tae while me, she didn't cook anything for me? Where is justice guys? But her photo sleeping is really pretty. What a sleeping beauty! ^O^ But the..

"Poor Gun TAe oppa, he must be in shocked, luckily, Ae Rin controls herself. If I were GunTae oppa, I will not wake her up, Ae Rin sure is scary after waking up."

Hmp.. ˋ﹏ˊ Hehe, That's right, Ae Rin. I wonder why I'm not cast while Chanyeol is. I wanted to be casted in even though we have overseas sched and as I scroll down the feed I saw. . .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DONG WAN HYUNG IS SLEEPING WITH HER!? HOW CAN I CALM!? Well, she kissed Kiseop. I wonder if she is going to kiss another guy. I wonder when will they cast EXO as their guest. Wait.. Her birthday is near, I want to take her out or celebrate it in the house. WHat will I give?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

LOVE? ≧﹏≦

Maybe a couple of shirt for us. That will be more interesting! Then the news of us wearing couple shirt will be a headline! I don't care about the bashers. I'll look for some couple shirt tomorrow! I'm so excited! About Baekhyun hyung's dating? I had no comment. I am busy right now. We are currently in China for the taping of Happy Camp.

"Manager, I will buy something outside."

"Araseo, I'll go with you.."

"What will you buy?", Tao asked while checking himself at the mirror

"A gift for Ae Rin on her coming birthday, I am going to surprise her."

I asked Jin what will he buy for Ae Rin and replied a couple of cap for them. I wonder if they like each other.

"Do you have feelings for Ae Rin?"

"yes, well, not exactly that I totally like her, I just want to take care of her. She is really sensitive to some things. How about you?"

"well, she is an interesting girl that I totally fall on her. I think I'm in love, I would probably date her"

"Whoaa... easy Kai, I won't let you date her. You have to go through me"

"araseo, don't worry, I will not date her yet. I have patience", y^o^y

We finished our conversation. The next day, Tao and Manager come with me. I am looking for a boutique that sells a couple of shirts. She loves white and a simple printed shirt. Tao was busy looking at the coats and caps.

"For whom?"

"For Ae Rin, I wanted to buy something from here. Couple shirt for us."

"dating is allowed to them"

"Naah... I can't date her. It would be hard for the fans"

"Right choice, Kai"

He asked the saleslady if they have couple shirt and we went upstairs at the corner. The lady shows most of the simple design shirts. I choose the cute one a figure of a girl which her arms spreading towards the left l while mine is a boy which its arms spreading and facing the right. We checked out Tao and he already bought a cap and a shirt. Some people notice us so we have to hop in the car and leave fast.

AUTHOR'S POV

Afternoon, the remaining boys in the House were Dong Wan, Woo Bin and Gun Tae. They decided to visit others.

"Ye Soon is not available... so as the others. I wonder why we cannot visit them and cheer on their work"

"Call Ae Rin"

"she has classes"

"The manager"

The first call the manager

"Hello, this is Dong Wan. Are you going to pick up Ae Rin?"

"Ne, waeyo?"

"we would love to volunteer ourselves"

"Sure, it's a good help!"

"we have to surprise her, thank you"

"Thank you too"

The call ended. They prepare before leaving. Woo Bin will be driving.

"I wonder if she is doing well in her studies"

"Let's eat something after"

They head off.

"From the girls, which of them do you like?"

"Well, all of them are really pretty, Ae Rin since she has a nice personality"

"Me too. She talks a lot with Young Min"

"She told me last night that she wanted to work with a comedian. She wanted a movie with her, Ye Soon and some Comedians"

"Does she told something about me?"

"well, yes, she just said that she really like your bad boy roles and you are really tall"

"Earlier morning, I woke up early to do my mission.."

"Mission?"

"Yes, I took pictures of you sleeping and posted it on Instagram and the scary thing was when I was moving Ae RIn's arm because she was clinging onto Dong Wan that I can't see her face but then she grabs my jaw or maybe neck while her other hand is holding my arm. I was shocked by that time, I thought I was going to die"

"What happened next?"

"She apologized, she is still sleepy so she looked for her pillow and hug it. She cooked me breakfast"

"You know, Ae Rin's arms move a lot, she is looking for something to hug so when her pillow drops she will neither hug your arm or your whole body then she will sniff it and have skinship with it, sometimes, she is kissing it."

"How do you know?"

"well, I saw it last night. The way she slept last night. I wanted to video her but my phone is a low bat"

They soon reach the University. The first call Ae Rin

"she is not answering"

"Maybe she is still in her class. Leave a message to her."

They send a message to Ae Rin and waited near the gate. After half an hour, they saw a familiar figure at the gate, Ae Rin was standing and was waiting for the van. She was checking her phone and wearing earphones. There are students who are greeting her and she replies back. Woo Bin started driving but Ae Rin ignored. They set up a plan like kidnapping Ae Rin. The three went outside quietly. They grab Ae Rin's arms and the other covers . Ae Rin panicks but she saw GunTae and Dong Wan beside. The boys let them go.

"Why are you here?"

"Well, we wanted to visit everybody but they are not available. So, we come here. Let's go"

"Where are we going?"

"We're going to eat."

They head to the supermarket to buy snacks. They gather some fans and now taking pictures of them.

"I think we should hurry and go to a cafe"

They went to the cashier and ran. They stop at a small cafe and chat. Night, they are now in their bed. They log on to the CD Website and write their Diary entry.