MAMA

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

(I would like to repeat that I wrote this fanfic a long time ago so the other Kpop groups are still here)

We started shooting the movie, good thing that it will not reach before MAMA. I was excused in classes. It's been 5 months since we shoot the movie and right before the MAMA, it will be released. The girls are still abroad. we, the summer line, will be watching our movie and we have our date. We were seated at our designated seats but something bothers me... I look beside me and found a familiar name.

.

.

.

.

KIM JONG IN!?

Seojae and Jae Mi came, they went to the comfort room. Seojae's seat is after Do Kyungsoo, they sit next to each other.

"Seonsaengnim... WHy is Kai sitting next to me?"

"He wanted to watch it and discuss with you"

"ah~"

"I wonder why he is always wanted to talk to you. I think you are really beautiful..."

I waited for the seats to be occupied. The VIP's are at the center, having a good position to watch the movie. Little later, I saw Kai from a distance with Kyungsoo, I turn to Seojae and she was smiling widely. The staff takes Kai here and we all exchange greetings.

"Have you heard about our upcoming drama?"

"Not Yet"

"Well, Jin is going to be your partner and I'm just the antagonist. I love working with you"

"ah.. is that so."

"About that, My demanding Butler, I think next year you will be starting shooting on it"

The seats are soon filled by fans. The movie starts and I can feel Kai's stare at me, feeling uncomfortable all the time. The movie lasts for an hour and we had some raffle to the fans for watching the movie. Kai keeps on talking to me and whispering on my ears.

@EXOKai.94: The movie is great! @AeRin.97 I hope I could have a collaboration with you soon! With your partner, Jin! I love working with you, guys!

It was Kai's tweet after the movie premiere. We will be heading to the Philippines this November, MAMA is going to be held there at the MOA Arena. The group will fly straight there and we will just follow.

November, awww.... My birthday passed but I didn't get any presents! I've been waiting for 2 months, we just had dinner outside. That's all. I would like to have Pets! I already told them before they went abroad.

We fly to the Philippines two days before the said MAMA event.

@AeRin.97: *picture* MABUHAY! It's good to be HOME again

I only knew how to cook Sinigang. I decided to head to the market. I called Jin if he will join me. He agreed to come with me but in one condition, we will commute! We have a guide with us, in case we lost. There will be two PD with us. I stand at the front of the camera first.

"We are going to roam around the city. I will buy some ingredients for my Sinigang. I'll cook it for everyone!"

We set off and ride on the jeepney. We took a picture since there are no such people around. We took a lot of pictures, whole body, close up, everything. I give the driver a tip. We head inside the mall. It was afternoon then, I can see students stroll around.

"We want to know if we are really popular here at the...", I paused for a while when the guide whispered at me. I turned and saw a group of boys and girls. They were holding some phones. The guide asked me if the could take pictures with us. Well, we both agreed!

We head to the groceries and buy the ingredients. Some students are following us and we feel happy that Someone idolizes us. We finished buying it all and we give free hugs before we left the grocery. Next is the clothing store, I am looking for some Tagalog printed shirts. We found a couple shirt! We purchased it and since this is the last day for us because tomorrow is the rehearsal then the next day, at the day we will be having dress rehearsal then rest then MAMA!

We wear the couple shirt and go to the venue together. Unnies will be late for an hour, they will go straight to the quarters next they will follow us here. I am watching another performance. It is Girl's generation then, I cheer for Hyoyeon Sunbaenim!

Then the presenter of the awards came then blah blah... then the next performance is EXO. Kai is just staring at me the whole time he is performing. Sometimes I look away or I'll talk to Seojae beside me and to Jae Mi who just arrived, Seojae wants to see EXO's rehearsal so they didn't have the tiime to go to the waiting room

"Ae rin, you should cheer for Kai. He is only looking at you! GOSH!", Seojae and Jae Mi squealed. Okay, I'll cheer. I waved at him and cheered a little.

We now head to the backstage and we are going to perform after some awards with BTS. We were watching from backstage and of course, I'm always with Jin. Unnies arrive in time from the comfort room and get their mics. We entered the stage and start performing the half of our song then the BTS. Then, we join the last part of BTS. Kai was at the front, watching me, only me. I had this solo part and I was in the middle and he screamed or maybe cheered me. I winked at him and he slumps off to his chair and feels enlightened. I only do that because I have to, so I could practice my communication to my fans.

The rehearsal is done and we get ourselves rest on the couch. I was with Jin, My head is resting on Jin's shoulder and hold his hand.

"Cook something for me", he begged

"Hmmm. i know this dish but I am afraid of it. I hate frying thing."

We head outside and look for our managers. We stop by on a vending machine, we feel hungry.

"Hey, cook for me again, okay? I like the dish you cooked for me."

I am flustered on his words. I tried cooking the Filipino Dish, I just followed the recipe and he likes it! I cuddle him but...

"You know how to cook?", A sudden question flashed in my ears. We turn around and saw Kai.

"Well,  yeah. Does it bothers you?"

"ugh.. yeah"

"Thank you for cheering earlier.", I said so that it will not be awkward. I grasped at Jin's hand and darted away from Kai as soon as I get the food from the vending machine.

"Hey, what's with the rush?", he asked and look at me.

"Well, I'm afraid of having issues with him. I knew EXO's fans, they will really get into war", I explained.

We rest and chat with the girls at the chairs outside, on the concert grounds, having fresh air. I forgot that Kai ia still here. He approaches me and asks for a picture with him. I accepted it and joins the group of us. I am cuddling to Jin, avoiding Kai. He keeps on glancing on us.

Later, the whole EXO is out and head to us. They are going to leave. Good thing! I can be comfortable. We waited for the ending of the Awarding then head home. something popped out in my phone screen. KAi!?

I checked it and saw a picture that was taken earlier.

@EXOKai.94: Filipino fans, please look forward to tomorrow's MAMA! You will enjoy it! Fighting! EXO! SUJU! GG! SHINEe and ONE! @AeRin.97

Aigoo, I hope the fans will not misunderstand us. HE is bringing up the issue. I rest and fall asleep. The next day, Jin wakes me up with a peck on my lips. He told me to get ready for the dress rehearsal. We went there together, I am on their van with Seojae who is really talkative about Yesung. SHe is really serious about marrying Yesung even it is only her dream. I remember the release of the Blind MV by Yesung. She really cried on it and she can't stop on crying on it, she really missed Yesing so badly. We came just in time in the venue and I saw a lot of fans waiting at the line. I feel pity. It is just morning and they are on the line, they will feel hungry there.

We went backstage and get dress up. Then wait for other performances and performers. We went to the stage and perform then we rest for a while in the seats provided to us. EXO is sitting beside us while BTS is on the right side. I feel the pressure.

We head home after it to have rest then after 2 hours is the said MAMA! We still don't know the results of the awards.

"Oppa, do you think that we will have an award this MAMA?"

"Yes, that's why you are here. Maybe rookie of the year."

I rest my head on his shoulder and wrap my arms on his arm. One hour past, we were asked to get ready. We sit on the chairs and start the makeover. We wear Something yellow for the Summer line, orange for the Autumn, White for the Winter, and Green for Spring. We will have another makeover before we perform. We have to fix the eyes, wear contact lenses and some heavy and artistic makeup on our eye line.

For the meantime, I am with the girls. I will not be with Jin in the van for a while. We were on our way. BTS' van is behind us, we walked at the red carpet and saw a lot of male fans than female. It was filled with Male fans. We are really grateful.

"Annyeong haseyo, ONE imnida!", our gesture is like AJA but our point finger is raised then do a curve pointing at the front. (I'm not good at describing actions) We look at the left, center and right to have pictures. Then we went to the stage where there are four hosts.

"I heard that MAknae Ae Rin used to live here."

"yes, I really missed my country, especially Batangas City. I missed you all! Kamusta na ga kayo? (How are you?)", I greeted then bow.

"How is the group do overseas without the Summer Line?"

"We feel really sad so, we get ourselves three Summer Line Standees and always bring them during fansigns. So at least, they are with us in that way", Minna explained.

"The two girls are going to graduate soon in High school while Ae Rin will be graduating after two years, isn't too hard in college plus your career?"

"Anio, you just have to balance your time well. Sleep well then eat nutritious food but sometimes I feel stress."

We got a few questions then head to the seats. EXO already arrived and was busy talking to each other. Kai was cut and stared at me, we all exchange greetings and sit. We are still waiting for the other stars to arrive. I am busy waving and greeting the fans. I saw a banner saying, "Ala Eh Kpoppers Loves AE RIN♥♥". I approached Seojae and point the banner.

Later on, the awards started. We are enjoying the first performance by VIXX. THen some awards by blah blah... then it's EXO performance now. They are really popular nowadays, the scream grew so loud as EXO-Lswave their lightsticks creating a beautiful ocean. They will perform two songs. They will communicate go around the stage, something like that. Then, they scattered around the stage and some go to ours and they started the party here. Kai drags me so does Kyungsoo to Seojae. We go with the flow then we sit when they left.

We exited to get ourselves ready. We saw Big Bang and 2NE1 getting their hair dyed. OMG! CL! OMONA! We all sit and the staff does their stuff. After an hour, we are near to our performance, I look myself at the mirror. And... wait, a FAIRY!? We look like a fairy, how many eyeliner did you use!? They draw some arcs then some linings at the side. I took a picture. Then the others are busy taking pictures and keep on praising the staffs.

Manager told us that we should go. We position ourselves. Well, I am far from my team since I have to hit something and some glitters or something shiny cut into strips, I have to make them fall then I will run while the girls are slowly appearing. The spotlight is on me, revealing my fairy like face! ∩__∩ I release the arrow and successfully hit all. I jump then run, the stage is on shine. The girls' heads can be seen and I am exactly at the back, good timing. Then we started performing then BTS.

We wait for some awarding then So Hyun with her partner.

"Annyeong haseyo, We will now present the Rookie of the year, let's see the nominees."

We look up and watch the VCR. We were one of the nominees and was praying to win.

"This year Rookie group is....", this young girl made all more nervous, I can hear the different name of the rookie groups from the fans.

"ONE!!"

CHINCHA!? IT'S US!?

We all stand up and bow to the artists around us and continue clapping. I feel so happy.

"hmmm... we didn't expect to win the Rookie award because the other groups are really great and talented.. I don't know what to say.... uhmm... We would like to thank especially our fans, the staff, Managers! The Starship Family who gave us the chance to perform in front of you!", Minna unnie said.

Minna Unnie drag me to the front and told me to thank fans using Tagalog. I grab the mic.

"Uhmm.. maraming salamat po sa pagtangkilik at pagsuporta sa aming grupo at kanta. Mga ALA EH KPOPPERS dyan sa likod! Salamat! Nagpakagastos pa kayo sa banner! At sa mga TeamBahay dyan na nanonood sa TV! Naranasan ko din ang ganyan! Kaya magstatus na lng kayo sa Facebook o kaya trend nyo sa twitter. Push natin yan!"

"Uhmm... Thank you very much for enjoying and supporting our group and the song. Those Ala Eh Kpoppers at the back! Thank you! You really spent money on that banner! And to TeamBahay (FAns who doesn't have the chance to come to MAMA and was at home watching on live stream)I already experienced that! SO, post status on Facebook or Trend it on Twitter. Let's push that!"

We return to our seats and feel great. The next performance is from Big Bang plus 2NE1! Waah! My most awaited performance, they really rule the stage when it is their turn!

"GD OPPA! T.O.P. OPPA!", i screamed.

Taeyang oppa appeared and start his performance, next is Daesung, then ... so many to mention, they all released solo and duo, GD and TOP. They perform as one, I really love their music and style! They went for us. They pulled out some GG members and dance then pulled me plus Seojae! Well, am I really that PRETTY to be DRAGGED OUT!? hahaha! Okay, I'll shut my mouth. I sit at the front maybe that's why and my tall unnies were at my back. We sit again and enjoy their performance.

"Annyeong haseyo, We will now present the Best OST for this year, let's see the nominees", we all look at the VCR. I was one of the nominee with Jin. He does a few rap HAHAHA and vocal.

The presenters opens the paper.

"Best Ost for this year is....

.

.

.

.

.

.

CHANGE YOU by Sam Ae Rin and Jin! Chukahamnida!!", I stand up and keep on bowing at my group and to others. I cuddle Jin and escorts me at the stage.

"Thank you for another award. My voice is really not as powerful like my sunbaes. It is my first time to record and publish. Thank you"

"Sa..lamat sa pagsuporta, Filipino fans (thank you for the support, Filipino fans)", the crowd screamed by Jin's small speech. Jin escorted me on my way to the backstage.

.

.

.

.

.