Chapter 7 - MV Making & Fan Signing

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

.

.

.

.

.

.

ME!? MWO!?

Unnie! Why are you smirking at me!? Jae Mi should be the one because she is visual. The boys are starting to tease Suga and Jin. I didn't even kiss Jong In yet because I'm kinda conservative. What will he think if he ever saw this!?

"Why me!? Jin should be the one since he likes Ae Rin.", Suga protested.

"Okay, made by decision, it will be Ae Rin and Jin...", the manager decided and all celebrated. AIGOO!! These guys really are, I just cover my face and feel blush.

"Can we scan the house?", the PD asked.

"Sure, you can use it on the shooting. I live here alone but these days I had the manager, the pets, and my unnies!"

They tour the mansion.

"The garden is good for Suga... there are plenty of rooms. How did you live here before?"

"I'm used to it."

Before all of them leave, the boys push Jin to me and he gave a peck on my cheeks.

"I was asked to."

"Ae Rin, be ready for the kissing scene tomorrow and girls get some beauty sleep. We will be here early. I'll just contact your manager"

They totally left me shocked. The girls are laughing at me. I am currently touching the part where he kissed me. OH MY GOSH! I can feel red on my cheeks. Okay, Ae Rin stop it! You just broke up with Kai! 

"I want taehyung oppa to do that to me! Waah!!"

We head to our rooms but of course, I always cling to Seojae unnie!! the next morning, I heard some footsteps outside the room and I can feel that Seojae unnie is not on my side. I scanned the whole room, no one is around. I got up and not bother to fix myself, too lazy and I hate getting wet. I am calling the names of them yet no one answers. I stop by when I hear unfamiliar noises on the ground floor, I open my eyes and see things clearly.

!!!

THERE ARE SOME STAFFS!! I immediately bow and run back!!! PABO!! I shout for.... Jin?! He is.. SHUCKS!! I turn around. I went to some room because I heard my manager but, I found out SHIRTLESS Jin OVER THERE! I found my other unnies having a shoot at some other rooms. Jung kook is doing martial arts with Seojae. On the other hand, is Rap monster which he is like teaching Jae Mi playing the guitar. Then, someone pulled me and drag me to a chair and started the makeover.

"Sorry to drag you here. The first scene is with Jin so I'll do light make up. I knew that you are really uncomfortable in Make up...", the artist said and done within 15 minutes. They take me to some room.

The curtains were changed into white. All are white. I see Jin sitting on the bed and was checking his phone. I already change my outfit into white long sleeve polo shirt then shorts. He looks at me and smiled.

"Just do some sweet scenes and you can go to the bathroom and brush them at the living room downstairs you will watch a movie.. just act like you are married. Kissing scene are not limited. Jin will start the kiss okay? Just answer it Ae Rin..."

I head to the bed.

"Minna Noona contacted me and told me things about you. I list it down so I could remember."

"Okay, let's get ready! Action!"

We were sleeping at that time. My headrest at his TOPLESS Body! OH MY GOSH! As usual, I am enjoying it. Sorry fangirls! I am climbing my hand on him and he wakes up and kiss me on my forehead. I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. He followed and hugged me on my waist. I brushed his teeth while his Arms are wrap around my waist. Then we head downstairs and I prepared the breakfast and Jin keeps on cuddling with me! Then we were feeding each other then we head to The living room and watch together. He caresses my hair and cups my face then he kisses... I answer it but I immediately pull my lips. Then... CUT!! We both looked away and feel uncomfortable. The staffs laugh.

Next, I change my outfit then go outside. I took out my bow and arrows. Suga position himself and we started the shooting. He doesn't know archery and he is struggling so I helped him out. I fix his position and he is staring at me while I'm busy fixing him and let him release and it hit the Center. I look at him and our eyes met and I smiled. I took the bow and arrow and my turn. I hit the target with ease. He hugs me back and it was ..... CUT!!! It was noon when all finished. They have to shoot for their Music video in the studio.

"So, how's the kiss?"

"her lips are kissable... and I feel comfortable with her"

I turn around and look at him and he was embarrassed that he turns away too than the other laugh. They arrange their things and evacuate my mansion. We bid farewell to them. My First Kiss... is Jin. I'm sorry, Kai. I know he always wants to kiss me but I am always telling him that I don't want to.

Soon after the MV was released and we watch it and my unnies are teasing me. I can't watch my part with Jin.

KAI'S POV

I am currently in the dorm. It's afternoon, we finished a lot of activities and of course, I have to spazz about Ae Rin again. I took out my MacBook and head to their website.

Hmmm... Collaboration with BTS. I look at the video but still not playing it. I first scroll down to see the comments.

"OMO! MY JIN!!"

"They are so sweet together!"

"OMG! They kissed! Those lips! waa!"

"MWO!?", I said with a loud voice and stand up that made the other members looked at me curiously.

"Wae?"

"Ae Rin and Jin kissed!! OMO! I'm late"

"see, i told you, kai. Maybe they will appear next to commercial or in a drama or a movie"

I played the Music Video and later I saw the Kissing scene. It seems like she enjoyed, it's her first kiss. I thought I would be the one, too bad. I wish I could at least see her. Sigh.. how dare she kisses a stranger while I as her ex-boyfriend doesn't let any peck on her lips at least

"hey, I have good news for you, Kai", the manager announced and walk near to me. I excitedly turn to him. "There is a fan signing event for ONE's Summer line. I'll let you go there with Kyungsoo, of course, I'm coming with you. I will talk to their manager for you. You'll line up and wear a heavy disguise if you can't make it to the end of the line, sorry, I will postpone it and the next month is the continuation"

"araseo!!  I have to see my stylist! I need to wear a wig then baggy clothes. Kyungsoo hyung!! LEt's see them!"

"kai, calm down, it's Sunday, it is scheduled on Sunday since it is their free time"

The boys laugh and Kai sits again and spazz.

"Hey, Kai, what if you disguise as girls?", Baekhyun suggested. We all look at him. "You and Kyungsoo, or all of us look pretty if we dress as girls  right?"

That's a goood idea! I'm willing to do that!

AE RIN'S POV

We are back again to our classes but we have fan signing event. I wonder how the unnies do in their promotion worldwide. I hope they will gain new fans. Classes classes. Time flew by and it was Sunday!! Wah, we wear something orange or red and yellow. Seonsaengnim stopped us before going to the van.

"what are we waiting for?", I asked.

"He is here"

"who?"

The door open and I saw Jin coming in and bows.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I'll be going to you for the whole day.", he smiled at me and he held my hand. I turn my head to my unnies and they were holding their phones and was chuckling on me! Ya! Where is Taehyun oppa! Jimin oppa! How about them!? I shouldn't be the only one!

We sit at the back and there is a camera on US!! He grips my hand more since it is really cold! My unnies are hugging each other, feeling the body heat. While seonsaengnim, she is alright, nothing to worry.

"Annyeong haseyo, Jin imnida *bows*  you probably ask why I am here with Ae Rin... I am here to her and our managers decided that we will appear in a movie so we have to work out as a couple"

"chinha!?", I suddenly asked and pull his arm that will make him face me.

"DIdn't your manager told you?"

"Anio, no one is reporting to me."

"Then, let's just start today! *turns to camera* please support us!"

"It's so cold!!! Waah!! I need something hot!!", Jae Mi cried.

"Let's dance afterward!"

"but we are going to shower after that, the water is cold..."

"Yah you're right", Seojae is speechless now. I feel awkward when Jin is Holding my hand.

"Do you feel cold?"

"ne.. but don't worry"

But he suddenly hugs me and he places his jacket on me.

"Oh come on, Ae RIN! You like skinships! Why feeling awkward to him? Remember, you always touch my abs while sleeping or when watching or we stand by you will come to us and have skinship like a cat."

Okay okay, I hug him tighter and place my head on his chest. Later on, we can see a lot of fans lining up on the Table, one long line. I can see a lot of male fans.

"I hope you win rookie awards this year. You gain a lot of male fans...", he said while scanning the whole place. We can now hear the fans' cheer and we prepare ourselves.

"Jae MI UNNIE, let's go together! I feel so cold even it is not winter."

"it's because you wear thin clothes and reveal your skin much", Jin added

They first go out, before us. The fans were shocked that they saw Jin holding my hand and we wave our hands. We finally sit in our seats, Jae Mi, Seojae, Me then Jin is on my back.

"Do you have to me here? I have my manager..."

"well, yeah, my manager asked me to go here and made up with you"

"ah"

Then a male fan hand over the album and some posters. It is the same process all over again.

KAI'S POV

We are disguising as girls and we feel a little uncomfortable. My name for today is... Ar Ar! Then Kyungsoo is Jae Jae! We have PD on us, of course, it's a she. We saw a van and the fans are starting to scream and when they got out the two girls are hugging each other but then I saw Jin escorting Ae Rin. They are... Holding hands... and they started signing. We were still in the middle. Fans are taking pictures too that's why they are taking so long. We are near and we have to take our disguise off when they are signing.

We asked some staff of ONE if they could pause the line because there will be a chance that will cause stampede here.... my heart is beating fast! Here we GO!! I finished with Seojae and I took all of my merch, I have a lot of merch and we immediately took off our disguise and surprise them.

SEOJAE'S POV

I wonder why some of our staff stop the line. I finished signing to a girl who is wearing a beanie and a mask. Next is a girl too, will Cap and Mask

"What's your name?", I asked and while I autograph my name...

"Do Kyungsoo"

"Do..  Kyung... MWO!?", I was first absent-minded but when I figured out the name I looked up then he is removing his DISGUISE! OMO! I cupped my face and blush! On the other hand, I saw Kai removing his DISGUISE!

Our fans were shocked toO and started taking pictures. I stand and bow at him as a sign of respect. I didn't expect it! I FEEL SO SPECIAL GUYS! WAAH!

AE RIN'S POV

I don't asked my fan's name. I just autograph them all. But then this girl, her voice is someone like a male. I look up and saw.. KAI!!?

TAKING OFF HIs DISGUISE! I grip on Jin's hand and he is surprised too.

"I'm your big fan! Can I have a picture with you?", he asked and I nod. He then walks behind us and took out his phone. We took a picture same as Kyungsoo, he took a picture with Seojae, while Jae Mi was left all alone. BEcause... she already had a boyfriend, I think he is a Taiwanese, non-showbiz boyfriend.

The line continues and EXO members stayed in our back. I let Jin hold my arm making KAI jealous. I can see from the mirror that he is staring at us. He is jealous! Jin excuse himself first. I don't know why. But he came back with bottled water and he gave us all. He is sweet!

"Are you hungry?", Kai asked me and I said no. I'm on a diet. He slumps his back on my back and doesn't know what he is doing. I can hear some shutter sounds, I turn back and saw him taking a picture with my hair?

"Are you alright over there?", I asked and he turns and gives me a smile.

"Yeah, as long as I am here near you. I'll be alright", he gave me a gentle and sincere smile. If he thinks that I am still on him, he's wrong. I moved on. But, if he continues to approach me, I think my feelings for him will return, so stop!

We received a lot of gifts too from fans. I received some for my Husky. The fansigning event is over and we are all inside the van.

"Kai is the one who is excited to go here. He always pushes himself to you. I wonder why."

"Too bad, KAI. Jin and Ae Rin will have collaboration. They will be promoting as couples starting today. Maybe you will just appear as the THIRD PARTY", My manager said.

"it's okay..", he sighs. They dress again as a girl and we took pictures at their company and I meet their other members