Kai's birthday & Comeback

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

January, the boys started filming on Ae Rin's house. Ae Rin is busy in school. The others are in the park.

AE RIN'S POV

January 13, tomorrow is Jong In's birthday. I decided to buy him something. I take Husky with me. Hmmm.. what will I buy for him? Maybe a shirt and Nike shoes. I wear a cap and pilot glasses.

I check out first the clothing store. A polo and a shirt! I'll buy Jin too! Hihihi!

I go for a checkered polo and another one for Jin! Hihihi! But I asked for another one for me! So the three of us fit together! Love triangle! Then two simple printed shirt for us! I took half an hour choosing the clothes. Next is the shoes..

"Annyeong haseyo", the staff greet me and I bow. I looked around and search for something red and white, he can use this while practicing.

"Do you have size 7?"

"Yes... mam. Excuse me, are you ONE's Sam Ae Rin?"

I stopped and... "ne.." and remove my glasses. This guy steps back and was acting amazed. He bows and left. He soon returns fast and hands me out the shoes.

"Can I get an autograph and a picture with you?"

"Sure! *^▁^*", then I sign the paper and take a picture with the two guys working there.

"For whom are these shoes?"

"EXO Kai, it's his bday tomorrow and I wanted to thank him for supporting me ∩__∩"

"It is such an honor to have you as our customer, Ms. Ae Rin"

"Thank you too", I paid and leave them.

At exact 12:00 AM, I send him birthday greetings. But I know that he is sleeping then I go to sleep.

KAI'S POV

I wake up and look around. I check my phone, it's 14, it's my BIRTHDAY!!! I check my messages and found .. AE RIN'S VIDEO MESSAGE AT EXACTLY 12:00 AM!? YAHOO!! I am FULLY AWAKE NOW! I play the video.

"안녕 하세요 카이 오빠! 생일 축하 합니다! Thank you for supporting me. I wished you more success in your career and stay healthy! *^O^* I bought gifts for you and I hope you'll like them!"

I am flattered! Ayieee~~ I look up and saw Chanyeol filming me on his phone.

"What's that?"

"Ae Rin send me a video message and I'm flattered!", I said and start rolling on the bed hysterically. I feel like I hit a jackpot!

@real__pcy: *video* Look how Kai reacted on Ae Rin's vid message for him.

Chanyeol told me about his post and he tagged me. I watch it and laugh at myself. I send Ae Rin an invitation. I asked her out to celebrate with EXO. I upload her vid message in Youtube.

Noon, the manager gave me something.

"It's from Ae Rin"

Sehun was there and filming me again. I excitedly open and found out checkered polo, t shirt and Shoes. I rolled into joy! And hug it tightly. I found a note on the paper bag.

"Wear the polo later"

I tried the shoes and it fits well. I can use it while practicing. Afternoon, we all dressed up and go to Ae Rin's house. I ring the bell. It opens and shows Jin.

"Ya, Ae Rin! Kai is here!"

I heard she replied. I saw her wearing the same polo as mine.

"Take care of the kids, oppa", she bid and kiss Jin in the cheeks. I bow to Jin and take Ae Rin to the van. Of course, she is beside me.

"Thank you for the gifts"

"You're welcome"

"Let's take a picture", I took out my phone and have selca together.

We decided to go out on Viva Polo. We greet Chanyeol's parents and have our seats. The members will treat me. One by one they give me their presents and I thank them all. Soon, our order is to serve and started eating and chatting. I am feeding Ae Rin at the same time.

We took a group photo.

@real__pcy: *picture* Happy birthday Kai!

I took a picture with Ae Rin and write a caption: *picture* Thank You for the gifts and I really appreciate it.

Then, we head back home and take Ae Rin home. I asked for a peck on cheeks. I saw Jin waiting outside. Ae Rin bows and goes inside. Of course, my thanks is not yet finished, I took a picture of it and caption: "Thank you very much, Ae Rin for the gifts! Fanboy feels", 

I feel that Ae Rin is trusting me again. She is comfortable at me and giving these gifts is very unusual for her.

AUTHOR'S POV

February, the maknae line was resting on the house while doing their homework.

"It was said that Min Na is a guest in Running Man. It is tonight, right?"

All look at their manager and turns on the television. Well, it is next but it was commercial at that time.

"YA, it is starting!"

All stopped and turns to tv. They can see the Running Man members coming.

"We will see our guest for today"

"Our partners for today were said quite skilled..."

"Chincha!?"

"Ne, the PD gives me a hint that can do karate"

Out of nowhere, the camera changes its direction and see ... Min Na.

"Gary always had pretty partner"

Min Na goes beside to Gary.

"Gary is not that Talkative... so, how is ONE doing?"

"uhmm... we are still doing good and we were preparing for our comeback, maybe at March"

"We rarely see your maknae line"

"Ne, they were never in a show because of their studies. They only do some photoshoots like that. Seojae and Ae Rin always watch Running Man and they like Lee Kwang Soo the most"

All turn to Kwang Soo and tease.

"Why Kwang Soo?"

"Because he is funny and they can feel his pure heart"

"Pure heart!? He always betray us!!"

The running man members laugh and the other guest arrived and the maknae line just continues to watch. After an hour, the show was finished. This Sunday they will do the rehearsal and the recording and the following week will be their MV shooting.

"I wonder when we will guest on a variety show."

"Just finished your studies first"

"But I will take another Year and a half for me to take board exams. -_-"

"You can manage it, Ae Rin"

Sunday, all are free and they do the rehearsal and they video it. Next is the recording of all the song. A total of 10 songs on their album and will be promoting 2 songs. The maknae lines will be only having little parts since they will be sure to be gone during promotion.

The maknae line was excused for two days for their MV Shooting. They are also recording the backstage scenes. There will be two cd, one cd contains all the song and the other is the video while recording the songs.

Ae Rin was currently on a Music Show at the Backstage, she was watching the rookie group perform. At the backstage, they record a clip with Ae Rin. March 1, we went to the amusement park to celebrate Gyo Seok's bday.

AE RIN'S POV

We really enjoyed the rides and scream out because after this we will have our comeback for this month. We were resting now at my house.

"Ae Rin, you're on the news.."

"Good or Bad?"

"Good but the fans are bad"

I took the manager's phone and read the article.

"Ae Rin with EXO

January 14, EXO Kai celebrated his birthday with EXO and ONE's maknae Sam Ae Rin. The manager told that first thing in the morning Kai received a vid message from Sam Ae Rin, it was said that it was sent at exactly 12:00 AM. The video below is from Sam Ae Rin and another video from Chanyeol that shows how Kai reacted.

At noon, Kai received the delivery from Sam Ae Rin and Another video is uploaded how he felt receiving the gifts; checkered polo, T-shirt and rubber shoes. They have their dinner in Chanyeol's Parents' business, Viva Polo. "

"Ah... but there is so many bad feedback from the fans. This article is published on January 16? I didn't saw this on the tv news"

"Cause we are busy studying, no one is watching tv, right?", Seojae adds.

"Oh... hehehe.. you're right..", well, that's awkward. Hahaha!

The next day, I took my morning classes in the morning and I head to Mcountdown to have our comeback in the afternoon. At the backstage... I am reading my notes while others are busy on their phones.

"our MV just got 2 million views. I hope it would increase."

"don't worry about it. It seems like we have the most votes this week and I bet we will win"

Our performance is near and we are one in the top three so we will be performing last. I hope we will win. After our performance, all go to the stage and the host is holding the trophy.

"Let's see our results"

Then the VCR played. Sometimes it took hundred in the album sales and thousands of vote in internet and mobile. The results are now being calculated..

"Chukhahabnida, ONE!!", the host announced and all of us bow. Confetti around and party poppers! Those shiny little things rain and I played on it.

"We would like to thank our fans for putting their efforts in buying albums and voting for us. To our company, staff, and producers, all of your hard work resulted really great."

Most of us cried since we didn't expect it. We then continue to perform and left the studio. The company give a cake for us and celebrate.

As usual, after the show the next day I have classes. If my professor will agree to make me absent on my promotion days, I could make it. But, I have lots of thesis and reaction paper. I got a 30-minute break now.

Author's POV

Ae Rin went to the canteen to buy salad and eat there. There are lots of camera and no one can't approach her yet. Some of them are just glaring, others were taking pictures.

"She is such a flirt to boys especially to KAi, is Jin not enough?"

"What did you said?"

A girl student approaches some girls on the other table.

"I said that Sam Ae Rin is a flirt!"

All the students stop and look at the girls creating shouts. Ae Rin looks too.

"Don't you say bad words to Ms. Ae Rin!"

"She is flirting Kai oppa. She is dating him!"

"How can you say that!? Did you have any proof!?"

"Ne, she is the only girl who went with Kai one night, on his birthday!"

"That's all!? You are just inse. .", the girl stops when Ae Rin holds the girl's arm.

"Insecurity kills. Inhale exhale, unnie... *^▁^*", Ae Rin said with a fine tone without a hint of any anger. "Do you want to eat with me? ^.^", Ae Rin asked the two girls and both agreed, leaving the sasaeng fan.

"Aren't you angry with that girl, Ms. Sam Ae Rin?"

"We can be informal to each other. The way you talk to me I feel like I'm old. Be comfortable, araseo? ∩__∩"

"Ne, Ae Rin...", the fangirl shyly replied.

"Answering your question earlier, they don't know the whole story so we can't fight with them."

"But, is that true?"

"Anio, even though our company let us have a boyfriend. We do not accept any guys because we are really busy especially us the maknae line. Kai supports me so I return my gratitude. We are just FRIENDS"

After some chit chat, All return to their classes. At Night, their manager is watching tv while the others are busy studying.

"Earlier at the University, some fangirls created a scene, fan wars between EXO and ONE. It was said that Sam Ae Rin is a flirt to Kai but Ae Rin calmly approached and stopped it. We already asked Ae Rin's opinion and said that there were just misunderstandings and she can't blame the fans for not knowing the reason behind.."