Kai: Starting Up

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

WGM will soon end, new couples will be appearing and their WGM drama was finished, as well as the release of it. The audience like it because of the gay love story of some EXO members. Even though Kai hasn't received a kiss on lips on the drama, he makes sure that the company will create a drama for them and that time he makes sure, he will partner up to Ae Rin.

Kai wanted to be with Ae Rin without seeing each other privately, he wanted to meet and talk to her during work so people won't notice them dating, it's what he would like to call on it. Kai still sends pictures, messages, schedules, and emoticons to Ae Rin and hoping that Ae Rin would call him, just a plain text is not enough for him.

"Kai, Starship has another drama with the nine of you"

Kai immediately turns to his manager with joyful eyes.

"Look at Kai's reaction, he likes it"

"When will the drama start?"

"Next week, here are the scripts. I hope you won't feel embarrassed about it. You were selected to guest on their drama production and Kai... congratulations, you earn something at the script", then his manager sits down to rest. The boys started reading the script.

The others left the room and go on to their phones, they get tired of the reading while Kai was still at his seat, finding out the whole story. Chanyeol notices it and tell it to the others. He takes a picture of Kai and posts it on SNS with the caption of "Excited Kai wants to act... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"By the way who wrote the script?"

"Seojae and Jae Mi"

"They are good at writing story. They can be producers"

"They already were, they've been helping the company and they are going to have a movie. Sehun-ah, go have a chat with Seojae on a restaurant with some of her friends I'm sure people won't notice that she is dating. WGM will be over next week"

"By the way Kai, you were invited over Ae Rin's and Minho's last party with SHINee and Suho and Sehun on Seojae's too", their Manager reminded.

---------
It was the last episode for WGM, two couples were in the same venue. They waited for their visitors, one by one, the visitors came few members of ONE and VIXX, SHINee, Kai, Suho, Sehun and Seojae's math professor. All exchange their message to the couples. Ae Rin gave a necklace to Minho and asked him to wear it always while Minho bought a dress and a make-up set for her. Night, the two couples separate and have their own last dinner inside their houses and they've prepared food.

"I am thankful that Mimi yobo cared for and liked me. I hope we still contact each other and eat outside during free time. I am not really the type of girl that falls in love that fast. It takes time for me to like a guy and you successfully be the guy that I am looking for.", Ae Rin

"ME... it's good that you liked my efforts and don't worry I still send you text messages and ask you out just tell me your schedule if I ask you...  I hope you won't be casting on dramas that have different actors because of the kissing scene.  I hope success on you and to your team. Please take care of the dogs and The cat... I will miss them.. especially Turkey, I'll miss your cuddling", then he runs his hand to Turkey's fur they kiss each other as a farewell and was posted to both in their SNS.

"Thank you for Supporting AEMi couple~"

----------------
It was the first day for ONE-EXO's drama collaboration, the short drama is entitled Extraordinary. But EXO was in the studio first while ONE is outside since they have to shoot at night on the streets.

"Ready to see Ae RIn again, Kai?"

They started shooting the first scene, all of them wear the black robe and assemble at the setting. After their shooting at the studio, they drive to the streets and ONE was waiting. They were already in their outfit and was asked to stand on the street and started filming. Kai looks for Ae Rin but she was nowhere to be seen. They started filming after the director's instructions.

Break, Kai went to the girls to ask where is Ae Rin and found out that she was in her own set and Sehun too asked Seojae but the girl was overseas because of the taping too.  All were taping if there was a chance, Ae Rin finished her own scene and tomorrow will be the next.

Morning, all were gathered there, Kai was excited to see Ae Rin and he was waiting for her. The girls' van came and one by one the girls came out and went to their stylists. They only have natural look for them so there's no such work for them. Kai approached Ae Rin.

"Heard about the invitation sent to you by Ricky Kim?"

"yes,  you and me with Taeoh"

"I'm really excited about it. I hope we enjoy it"

"Well, I'm not really excited about this kind of things. I just guest what I must go and see what will happen. Don't take it personally"

"But still we can have our own time together. I really look forward to it. I'll make sure that it will be worth your time and to... forgive me as well"

"Okay"

They walk to the library since the setting was there. Kai holds Ae Rin's arm while Sehun at the back secretly took them a picture from behind and send it to Minho. They started shooting, after that, Seojae came from overseas. Joong Ki took him at the set.

"How's the honeymoon?", Ae Rin joked.

They will be doing the continuous shooting, from the canteen to their room. Minho came silently and visited her immediately. He was with Joong Ki who was watching beside the director.  After the scene, it's their break and Ae Rin greets Minho.

"sehun sent me a photo.. so I came here to check it out"

The next scene will be on Ae Rin's house, only Kai and Suho will be there with Ae Rin and the others will be at the other set. They change clothes, Ae Rin will do sparring in her own room. They started shooting.
----------
It was the day where Kai and Ae Rin will meet Taeo. Kai was on his way to Ae Rin's house to get her. He was in his ordinary clothes, jeans.

"It's good that Mr. Ricky invited Ae Rin as well. I hope we would have a great hang out with Taeo"

Kai waited at the car, parked in front of Ae Rin's house. Ae Rin came with jeans and shirt too with a backpack.

"You should have to carry a handbag"

"Aish... we're not going to date. Why do I have to be girly? We're going to play with Taeo. I brought snacks and drinks with me. So what's our plan for Taeo?"

"We play on the amusement and eat ice cream together"

"That's it?"

"Do you have any plans?"

"Let's go to the zoo"

"Araseo"

They went to a cafe where Taeo and his father will meet up them. There are no signs of the two so they ordered drinks. They took a picture together and post it online to update the fans. Soon, Taeo and his father came. They greet Taeo and his father.

"I told Taeo that he will be having new friends and I hope he enjoys his day with the two"

"Taeo, are you ready to play with us?", Ae Rin asked and Taeo nods.

They wave goodbye to Taeo's father. They ride to the car and the Manager will be the driver.

"So Taeo-na, where do you want to go first? Amusement park or zoo?"

"Zoo"

"See I told you, Zoo is better. I have drinks here and snacks, you choose", Ae Rin asked and open her backpack. Taeo gives Kai too a snack. Ae Rin feeds Taeo.

"Taeo-na,  feed hyung", Kai asked as he opens his mouth. Taeo follows Kai and feeds him a biscuit.

"Noona must feed Hyung too, right?"

"Ne", Taeo gives a biscuit to Ae rin for her to feed Kai. Ae Rin feeds Kai. They soon reach the zoo. They walk inside and started touring, they started walking through some birds, parrots, lorikeets, Halks, and eagle. They have the chance to take a picture with the parrots.

Taeo was afraid of the parrot but Ae Rin calms him down.

"Look, Taeo-na, the bird is friendly, see, it doesn't hurt me. Come to noona, I'll kick it if it hurts you"

Ae Rin pulls Taeo beside her and lets the parrot land on Taeo's arm. The three took a picture together then there was a large snake hat one of the guides carries.

"Taeo-na, that's a large worm and it"s really heavy. You want to try it?"

"Does it bite?"

"Anio,  it's really safe. Do you want Hyung and Noona join you?", Kai said and they carry the snake on their backs

Their next destination was in the aquarium. Taeo's eyes sparkled as he saw different fishes swimming around the walls.

"Taeo loves the idea of the aquarium. Kids love animals so I thought of bringing him to Zoo and to a restaurant that has dogs, cats and more. I want him to care for animals because having pets gives you comfort and happiness"

Taeo keeps on pointing the fishes and running to them.

"I am really happy watching Taeo enjoying the fishes. He loves it and was playing to them", Kai

After their zoo tour, they went to a new pet cafe, it was secretly owned by Seojae and Ae Rin was a sponsor to it. The building has its own respective part for some animals; dogs, cats, hamster or guinea pig and aquarium. Kai's and Ae Rin's dogs were there too.

"Taeo-na, these dogs are safe, you can play with them, want to ride on my dog's back?"

Taeo nods and Ae Rin puts a gear at ger Kangal's dog back for Taeo to sat on. Kai guides Taeo as he rides on the dog's back. After a few rides, they order food. They feed each other.

"Taeo, I show you a few tricks to dog", Ae Rin said. She does bang to her dog and dog play dead and Taeo likes it. He laughs as he does the gun and shoots the dog. He tries to make the dog sit and sing. They can hear Taeo's laugh. Next stop, the Cat cafe, "this is my cat, Turkey. Say hi, Turkey.. Hi", he said as she raised Taeo's hand to the cat for it to hi5, the cat responded.

"Look Taeo, I have a toy here and you can play it with the other cats. Try", Kai said and gives a toy. Taeo started waving the rope while the cat started to follow and catch it. The next station is the hamster, guinea pig or animals that resemble rats.

Ae Rin speaks like the guinea pig and Taeo tries too.

"Taeo-na, do you like to go to an amusement park and ride on a horse? And eat ice cream too"

"NE!"

"See, an amusement park is okay for him"

They ride again and went to the amusement park. They ride to carousel and Ferris wheel and went to some dinosaurs and jungle. Their last stop was ice cream. They sat in the bench and eat their ice cream.

"Taeo-na, you will choose from us who you liked.. Ae Rin, if I win kiss me.. if you win you can give me a low kick"

"Deal'

"Taeo-na, please choose who you like from us?", Kai asked.

TAeo stares at the two who were pointing themselves and choose Kai. Kai celebrates because he will receive a kiss. Ae Rin leans to kiss Kai in cheeks but Kai turns that the kiss went to his lips, he scored and jumps. He hugs Taeo for choosing him. They finish their ice cream and take him home.

"It's supposed to be Taeo's show. Why the hell did you ask for that deal?"

"Come on, we stand as his parents for a day so we have to act at least a married couple"

"Whatever, let's go and take him to his dad"

They went home to return Taeo to his dad.

"I'm happy that Taeo had new friends and can enjoy his time without me.", Ricky Kim

They bid farewell to the kid and to his father. It's time for then to go home.

"I'm hungry, Ae Rin. Let's eat at your restaurant"

"You pay, it's not free"

"Call, just eat with me"

They drive to Ae Rin's restaurant. There were many customers so they have to wait for seats, their manager will join them too.

"I look forward to the ending of our drama. I can kiss you", Kai said and smirked. Ae Rin hit Kai on his arm. They soon found a vacant table and they order food. Ae Rin introduced the food served. They eat using their hand.

Kai feeds Ae Rin suddenly that made the managers shock. Kai's manager told him to control his actions towards Ae Rin. After dinner, they went home separately. Kai was in his dorm, he lied down on his bed and thought of what happened all day.  He posted on his SNS a pic of him on the bed, "Thank you oh my Baby staff for inviting us. It was really a great day for me. Taeo-na, grow well and be healthy, invite us if you want to play with us"

"Ya, I heard that you feed  Ae Rin straight to using your bare hands"

"I'm just being a friend. Of course, feeding will be there"

"You should at least use a spoon. You are really straight to your feelings now, you're doing an action to it."

"Maybe Kai is afraid that a guy will be a partner with her again so he is making sure that Ae Rin will be his", sehun added

----------
Its been three weeks since they started taping and there was no break between days, as long as they can finish the scene, they go after the next. It will be their last day and they were at the studio while the other ONE members were at a different scene. Ae Rin is the only ONE member at the studio and the rest are EXO Council.

Ae Rin kissed Kai as one of the scenes and say a few words to him, a goodbye. After the director's cur, all clap. They finished the scene. Kai approaches the camera staff.

"Can you give me a copy of our kissing scene only?"

"Why?"

"Well, you know, it's really important to me. She is the one who initiates the kiss. Going to watch it all over and a picture too as my wallpaper, was it okay for you?"

"Sure, but don't upload to any sites the video."

The camera staff gives the shots to Kai. Kai was smiling while changing his wallpaper he shows it to Ae Rin and he receives a hit.