WGM 6

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

MAMA rehearsal, Kai and Ae Rin will have their collaboration performance and next to it was EXO's performance Minho and the other WGM couple is watching from the backstage. Seojae's solo was finished with Sehun. The two on-screen husbands are eyeing the two girls from the backstage, making sure that their wives will not be taken.

At the hotel, where all the Hallyu stars were staying. Some are visiting each room to talk, SHINee, Suho, Kai and Ae Rin went out to tour around while Joong Ki and Seojae were drinking wine at the veranda. They invited some artists too.

Ae Rin and Minho have individual cameras with them so people won't notice them.

"We're currently here at some restaurant to try their food and we are really nervous about tomorrow's MAMA since we still don't know if we are going to win. My song collaboration with Kai oppa is not sure and I haven't prepared any speech if we win hahaha!"

Their food came and started digging up. As expected from the WGM couple, they are feeding each other but Ae Rin feeds Kai too and it's okay for Minho since he already knew that Kai is Ae Rin's no. 1 fan.

The next day, MAMA started and the Hallyu stars are now walking to the red carpet. Minho and Ae Rin have matching colors of red and black while the SeoKi couple was royal blue and white. The two couples were interviewed.

"The couples of this year's WGM is young and many liked it, what can you say about it, Joong Ki?"

"Well, I'm the oldest but my face doesn't seem so... We are happy about the feedback and we will show sweeter SeoKi couple"

The mic was passed to Minho.

"I am grateful about my fans that are supporting our couple and they accepted her. I love Shawol and Channel!!"

"The two couples are prone to kiss, what can you say about your kiss?", The host mentioned

"Seojae unnie and Joong Ki oppa are more intimate. I think Seojae unnie has more mature side and knows what men in late 20s more so she knows how to deal with Joong Ki oppa while me and Mimi yobo, we're still young for this so we just do only peck and hugs"

"Ne, Seojae is popular among men in late 20's. Joong Ki ssi, what can you say about your wife's popularity?"

"Hmm... I'll just guard her and make sure she will not have any kissing scene again. She always tells me that this group or these idols are asking her out and I know that that is just friendly and I let her eat with someone out"

"Awww... how about you, Minho? Is there someone who asks Ae Rin out?"

"Yes, there is but only her friends so it's okay"

After the interview, they head to the MAMA venue. All were watching from their seats. AeMi and SeoKi couples were just beside EXO. Kai was talking to Ae Rin while Seojae is fangirling over her chair. After the performance, Ae Rin, Seojae and EXO exit and go to the backstage to prepare for their stage performance. Kai approaches Ae Rin who is having her lips done.

"Yo, good luck for our performance and hope we win"

"I'm sure we will win. There's no reason I am having my make-up here. There are certain reasons why idols are invited, except the actors and actresses. It's either you win or represent someone on the trophy. Get it?"

"You're hard, Ae Rin"

"I'm just saying my opinion. Where is Seojae unnie?"

"She is done with her make-up and was talking to the boys"

Ae Rin turns to confirm it and face her make-up artist to finish it. Kai and Ae Rin join the others and have chat. They take pictures and post it on Instagram. The first performance will be Seojae with Sehun's help. There were many male fans waving banners, colorful and was glowing. They make sure that their Silver lightsticks will create Seojae's name and they are a success to it. Then, Ae Rin and Kai's collaboration, on the girls' performance the cameraman focuses on the on-screen husbands.

After some announcement, it's time for the solo artist female category, Seojae wins the category and she was happy.

"I am very happy about receiving such an award. I was about to cry but my make-up artist said that I shouldn't cry if I received this award because of her effort to it. Thank you fans for voting and believing to my talent and your effort on creating my name there at your seats, I wanted to cry... but I can't.. *Laughs*... I promised it earlier, I'll cry later when my make-up is removed *laughs*, and thanks to Starship company for trusting me and the opportunity given to me. Even though my voice can't be heard clearly, I'll try to sing often to improve it.... To my husband who keeps on watching the music video and my performances on youtube and he wanted to be my partner here but the choreographer didn't let him, it's okay, we can dance in our house and let Amita watch us", her speech and bows to the fans non-stop before returning to the seat.

Later on, it's the collaboration category, they play the collaboration nominees on the screen. Ae Rin and Kai win the catergory and the fans started shouting.

"I'm lucky to have a talented and passionate partner in this song. We thought that SMTown will not accept our deal since EXO is really busy and I'm glad when I received the notice and Kai is really excited to it. He talks a lot and felt grateful too on our collaboration, thank you fans and to both companies, we will work hard more and showcase our talent. My Mimi yobo, thank you for supporting me and holding himself if Kai and I have skinship on the performance.", Ae Rin passed the mic to Kai

"Uhmmm... I think Ae Rin said it all but I'd like to repeat it,. To my fans, I am happy that you didn't cause any bad things now to Ae Rin. It's just work. To my company, thank you for accepting the deal since I'm Ae Rin's fan and felt happy working with her and sorry to Minho hyung if we ever have skin contact."

They return to their seats. Three hours passed and MAMA has come to an end, all the idols are in the stage and they line up to the edge of the stage and all hands hold together. Kai looks at Ae Rin if he could hold her hand and Ae Rin nods to agree. Kai holds and smiles deep inside his thought and altogether, the idols bow to the fans for 5 seconds then waves their hands to say goodbye.

All return to their cars. Ae Rin comforts Seojae as soon as the make-up was removed. Seojae started crying. All are silently laughing and Joong Ki is recording her tears of joys and post it on his instagram acc. Seojae doesn't know anything about this. The full video of her crying was posted on Youtube. Ae Rin is still comforting Seojae and was playing with her. Soon, she found out about the vid and keep on hitting Joong Ki.

The two couples return to Korea and were invited in Running Man for a Sweet Christmas Treat for Sweets, it's the theme for the episode and the guest are special for the RM members. The wives of the members, but Gary has Jihyo as a partner, Lee Kwangsoo to UEE, and Jong Kook has Eun Hye that made the members tease the tiger. RM members are greeting Joong Ki for guesting again at the show.

"We are grateful that your wives agree to guest at the show. This episode is very special to each of the members, the last couple standing will be having a three day vacation in Italy as their Christmas Bonus so I hope you'll do your best"

The members got excited to it but to Gary, Kwangsoo and Jong Kook, they are nervous alone with their partner. The first game is Matching Words, wherein they will draw one of the cards given to them for each question, the couple who scores the same answer most will win a hint. On this round, Jong Kook-Eun Hye, Kwangsoo-UEE and Minho- Ae Rin didn't win, Joong Ki-Seojae scores the most. Jae Suk and Suk Jin were not that talkative as they are and the married men are serious winning. They went to a restaurant to have lunch and wait for others to arrive.

"I watched Minho's proposal for an amusement park and it was really romantic, was it a true ring?"

"Ne. It's just a normal silver ring since her mother told me that she doesn't like jewelry and I think Simplicity is the best for girls so I chose a simple one and thought of a simple proposal but memorable"

"Ae Rin, what did you felt that time?"

"I am really speechless and I'm not good at reacting or showing my expressions immediately so I ended up staring at it but deep inside I really want to cry and overjoy, since he did that in front of many people"

"Joong ki ssi always shows his love to Seojae. Earlier when I approached them at the van, they are all alone with their manager. I think they are talking so I joined them while UEE was busy on herself but then Joong Ki started kissing Seojae so I got out from the van and pretend nothing happened", Kwang Soo said

"Kwangsoo was bothering us and I was singing a lullaby to Seojae because she wants to sleep but Kwangsoo came and talked so to kick him out I think having an awkward scene will make him out and Seojae peacefully sleeps for 30 minutes", Joong Ki reasoned.

"How about the AeMi couple, do you exchange kisses?"

"Ne, just peck kisses. Ae Rin likes to be hug while she reviews her notes or when she is using her phone and we always play with her dogs"

All the running man couples came and remain seated to hear the instructions.

"The boys' arm will be tied and they have to feed their partner with the arm tied, the first couple to finish will earn a point."

The boys tied their one arm and took chopsticks; the samyeopsal's scent roams around the room. They must eat all meat. The director whistles and the boys started to stretch the rope. Joong Kook and Minho are on the lead. But in the end, Joong Kook wins.

"This is for athletic ones, is there any luck or guessing game?"

"Joong Ki and Seojae's couple look cute together while they are playing while Minho and and Ae Rin looks sweet while the others are really struggling"

"We already know that we are not winning so we enjoy the food. Joong Ki is not as strong as Joong Kook oppa so we decided to eat only"

"Minho-yobo is strong too and we can't catch up and they're fast"

Night, the game was to eliminate the girls' name tag but the boys have to find the name tag and to those who won on the previous round will have a hint to where is their nametag placed. The boys have to stick it to their partner and let the girls play the war, only the ones with the name tags stick on their back can play. The boys were on the hunt on the name tags while their princesses were watching them from the tv.

"I really want to take her to another country. It will be sweet if we set off but if we didn't win, we'll just buy tickets for us to have our out-of-the-country vacation. She likes going out and walking. That's why she's really fast when walking so I always hold her hands for me to catch up", Joong Ki to the camera man

"I want us to have a vacation, off from responsibilities as parents, going back to the days where we are still youngsters exchanging corny jokes and flirting hahaha!",, Jae Suk

Little by little the boys found their girls' name tag and they rest and will watch the girls do the elimination to each other. The war starts, the first round was started by the group of married ladies and their husbands were laughing. The last survivor of the fight was Byul but soon got elimaneted by Eun Hye then runs off. The married men were in down atmosphere as their wives return to the room.

Eun Hye faces UEE, Kwangsoo who is watching behind started cheering. His cheering surely gives luck to UEE, the girl successfully tears Eun Hye's nametag. Ji Hyo encounters Ae Rin.

"Ae Rin is good at defense for sure, she can lock Ji Hyo's arms, she was once my partner and she kept the numbers and symbols that made us freed from punishment"

"Ya! Gary, you should be cheering for Ji Hyo not to Ae Rin"

The two girls started targeting each other's name tag. Ae Rin knows to lock and she successfully holds Ji Hyo, they were in the floor lying. After a few struggles, since Ji Hyo resists, Ae Rin successfully tears Ji Hyo's name tag. She rests for a while to breathe. Then found UEE over walking towards her.

"Be careful, UEE, she is strong", Ji Hyo warned helplessly. She is still tired from the game.

As expected Ae Rin, UEE's nametag ended up being torn. All the girls' names were announced except Seojae who is still missing right from the start.

"I wonder where is Seojae"

"She is hiding", Joong Ki answered and all look at him. Then Joong Ki points to the monitor to show Seojae. She came out from the small closet with a small camera on her hands. She was sweating.

"OH! How did she fit there!?"

Seojae shows up with Ae Rin and they agreed to do it on a soft surface place. It was the fight they've all been waiting for. The two started fighting and defending for their name tags. It's a tight one for them.

"This is the real fight", Suk Jin commented. All the members were serious like watching a match between two legendary boxers.

The fight ended as Seojae rips off Ae Rin's name tag. The two rolls away with each other and breathe. Joong Ki rejoiced and runs to Seojae. Minho goes to Ae Rin with water and towel and dries her sweat. The episode was broadcasted and Kai watches it.

"Good thing that they didn't win for sure I'll lose", Kai said as he finished watching the episode. It's safe from Minho but still the two are close to each other on the episode, he thought that it is only scripted for the sake of the show.

"Kai, I heard that WGM couples will be replaced by new couples again so it's time to rejoice again."

"I know that. I am currently working on our new choreography. I contacted the composer to arranged the tune of the music so I could think of the steps"

"Don't make it complicated for her, araseo?"