WGM 5

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

The next day, Ae Rin wakes up...

"I'll be downstairs, I'll return when breakfast is ready", Ae Rin whispered but Minho pulls her back.

"5 more minutes..", then he returns to sleep. Ae Rin can't do anything so she browses in the internet for a while and took pictures too and post it on her IG.

"Good Morning everyone! Mimi jagi is too lazy to wake up! HAHAHA! AeMi Couple Fighting!"

Minho wakes up after a few minutes and the couple prepares themselves before going downstairs. Ae Rin's mother just finished cooking breakfast and asks all the people to eat. After breakfast, a mission was given to them.

"Dear AeMi couple,

You will be having a mini concert on _________ State University Gym before you leave the country and invite your fans to watch it. Later will be the start of your rehearsal. The money you will earn from this concert will be given to the foster home here in the Philippines."

"I love the purpose of our mini concert and I hope those children will come too to participate or at least watch us"

Since Ae RIn's brother is going at the same University, they come to join at the car. Her brother drives.

"I don't know how to drive. My cousin gave me a car yet I'm not using it. So I really wanted to learn.."

"I'll teach you"- Minho, "By the way, Jae Din, do you have a girlfriend?"

"None, I have no plans yet"

"What's your ideal?"

"I think someone who is talkative or funny..."

"How about the looks?"

'Hmmm... I'm not really looking at face much... So far, My ideal girl is Seojae noona"

"OMO! Seojae unnie will be my sister-in-law!"

"No, she is already married and I can't stand watching her WGM episodes... hahaha!"

"Well, you have a point and you are not her ideal guy. He likes older guys. By the way, are you popular with girls?"

"HMmm.. somewhat... I receive some confessions and gifts and in return, I took a picture with them. Now that they knew I'm your brother, I think I'll be popular"

"You're right. I hope you'll be safe"

They reach the University. To test their popularity, they walk going to the Gym to rehearse. Some are looking at them and some scream. The fans are free to take pictures with the couple. Some students found it weird too, especially the non-kpop fans. They reach the front of the gym and they announce the mini concert.

"I hope everyone will come to our AeMi's mini-concert here at this Gym. The purpose of it was to help foster home here in the Philippines! Kamsamnida! Please support our couple too!", Ae Rin announced it in English for their fans to understand.

They head inside. The gym is surrounded by guards to ensure the couple's safety. They meet the director for the flow of the Mini Concert and rehearse all day. Minho will substitute Kai for the performance.

After three hours of performing, they took a break. Good thing, there's a window, they look at the people outside and there are some fans waiting at them. The couple waves at them and people started screaming. Afternoon, they finished rehearsing and Jae Din goes to the gym to see his sister.

"Ae Rin, let's go. We have to do something"

"Araseo"

Jae Din has to work with her group overnight.

"Are you my Brother's friends?", Ae Rin approached the students who were busy on some papers

All nod. They are now inside the car and continue discussing

"Did you know me?"

All nod.

"Uhmm... you are free to speak"

All laugh and the couple ended up sleeping. After an hour, they reach their home. Snacks were prepared for them.

"I heard you'll have a mini concert"

"Yes, we are rehearsing until tomorrow then the next day to it, we are off."

"We can go to the Enchanted Kingdom"

"I love the ride there! Mimi jagi, let's try the roller coaster there and then .. what do you call that... something like a ship and it sways back and forth"

"okay okay... I thought you have fear in height?"

"I fear sometimes but once I am in the move I can scream all I want! Let's send away stress"

The couple goes to their room, rest and wash.

Their dinner will be a Boodle Fight. Seafood and some leafy vegetables were served in long leaves of Banana Trees.

"I was surprised by the dinner preparation. There's too many foods again"

"I asked my mother if she could arrange Boodle Fight at dinner so my husband could experience it again."

All are seated, the staffs too were there.

"You don't have any spoon or chopsticks?"

"None, I already told you before that in Boodle Fight, you have to use your bare hands in eating so let's wash our hands and get started."

"I don't know what to do so I just follow Aegi and see what happens next"

All are ready and they started digging up. Ae Rin teaches Minho how to eat.

"Mimi-jagi, eat faster or you'll end up eating less food", Ae Rin worried and feeds Minho with her hands

"Araseo...."
 

"It's my first time eating with my hand so I struggle and I can't go with the flow, Aegi is doing well. She continue to put food in my mouth. I feel like a baby that time"

Dinner finished and all chat for a while. The other day passed rehearsing, coming home tired, it's the same of yesterday. They can now tour around the Enchanted Kingdom, without Ae Rin's family since her brother is busy and her mother on their restaurant.

"Aegi is really excited trying the rides but the line is long and I think we spend more time waiting in the line but still it's okay, we are chatting so we don't get bored"

"By the way, Mimi, do you want to go with us on church this coming Sunday?"

"I can't"

"Awww.. too bad but before that, I was invited to my class from my Fourth Year in High School. I contacted them if they could prepare a reunion since I didn't attend the past reunions. They agreed and they are taking their boyfriends and girlfriends so you will be going too, is that okay for you?"

"Sure, when is that?"

"Tomorrow, after lunch we will head to the resort. It's overnight!"

"I hope Mimi jagi will enjoy the party. I personally asked for the reunion since this is my only chance to see my classmates again"

"Ae Rin sure planned out everything so when we go to Korea, I'll do the planning and make sure she will fall in love on me more"


"If we are going to a pool, we should buy some snacks to bring"

"OH! I almost forgot. I'm in charge of cooking! We have to go to the market tomorrow morning"

"Don't think too much for now. Let's enjoy the rides first.", Minho then pulls Ae RIn and they sit at the roller coaster ride. Minho screams out of fear while Seojae is enjoying the ride. Minho asked to rest first before going for another ride. But since the line is always long, they decided to take pictures together.

The next early morning, Ae Rin wakes Minho by a kiss on the cheeks.

"Mimi, wake up", Ae Rin said but Minho just ignored and was asking for the magic word, "What magic word? You are not telling me about it."

"Say something that will make me flutter"

"Mimi-yobo, wakey wakey~ Wake up my love~", Ae Rin did aegyo and in no time Minho turns his face and kiss Ae Rin.

"Mimi-yobo is better than Mimi-jagi"

"Araseo, I'll call you Mimi-yobo"

"Aigoo, they are too sweet. I hope my husband asked that on me, I'll definitely do Ae Rin's technique"- WGM Host

The couple prepares themselves. They took a jeep as their transportation since Ae Rin doesn't know how to drive while Minho doesn't know the way to the market.

"What are we going to buy here?"

"Pork, soy sauce, vinegar, hotdogs and sticks"

"What will you cook?"

"Adobo and I'll grill the hotdog later"

"Ah~ I'll help you araseo?"

They bought kilograms of pork, two bottles of soy sauce and vinegar. At home, they started cooking the dish. Minho helps Ae Rin wears the Apron and ties her hair up.

"Mimi-yobo, after this we shall pack our clothes...and don't be topless later, araseo?", she said firmly

"Yes, Mam", with a matching salute.

"She told me that I should be conservative and not to show my body later. But, I'm worried about her as well, she has a curvy line and I will not let her wear any revealing clothes like bikini or two piece"

"Aegi-yobo, no bikini later", Minho advised

"Okay, we are not really wearing a bikini. Most of us are just wearing shorts then a simple t-shirt or sleeveless shirt"

"Good", Minho helps Ae Rin cook.

It took them three hours in cooking since they cook for a large number of people. They are now at their room packing clothes.

"Oppa, can you take us to __________ Resort?"

"Sure"

Jae Din helped to carry the food to the car. The trip was an only half hour. The resort is now private for their reunion. They found some of Ae Rin's classmates there, preparing for the setting. They greet and hug each other. It's been years for them.

"I would like you to meet my husband, Minho"

"Hello, Nice meeting you"

"Ae Rin, your husband is really handsome and tall !"

"Touch or I'll kick you", she threatened but later laughs, she was just joking.

The couple helps in preparing the reunion party. Soon, the resort is occupied by the whole section. Random greetings and laughs can be heard. Each is reminiscing the moments when they are still graduating students. They had a program prayer, then the introductory video, where they compiled videos and pictures from the past. They are embarrassed on each other's face.

"There was a part where they played a video and I saw Aegi's face and she was really that little and she is so totally hilarious"

"I was embarrassed because Mimi-yobo has to see my old photos and I can't take it. But still I'm just really thin back there that's why I look funny so I ate a lot and puberty passed and now I'm pretty! Hahahaha!"

They prepared games for each couple and Ae Rin takes Minho in the middle. It was a relay, they have to keep the calamansi or the lime from falling, and they have to use their lips to hold it then they will circle around the three chairs.

After two rounds, they didn't win but they ended up kissing each other. Soon each of them got into the pool. They started playing volleyball. Minho volunteers himself since Ae Rin doesn't know how to play.

"She asked me to play since she doesn't like ball games especially volleyball since it hurts her arms but she likes playing basketball and dodge ball."

Ae Rin on the other side was cheering on her husband. The game started, it has 4 men in each team. Girls are cheering on them and after three sets of the game, Minho's team wins. Ae Rin immediately gives a towel to Minho.

"Where's my reward?"

"What reward? We didn't bet on something"

"But I won, you should at least give me a reward",  Minho smirked

"I don't have anything here"

"Kiss..."

"I'll give it to you later, there are too many people here"

"Promise that?"

"Yes, I'll kiss you later", she received a squeeze from her husband

They play more games. Then, they now gather around the table and eat. They exchange stories, most of Ae Rin's 4th-year High school classmates were in the engineering program.

"How are your studies, Ae Rin?"

"I'm doing well. I only take up the major courses so in total I have three years in College"

"Does your husband know to speak in our language?", Ae Rin's classmate asked then Aegi stares at her husband

"A little. I am watching tutorials"

"You should have asked me"

"I want to surprise you"

"Do you sing?"

"Yes, but I rap but I'll try to sing love song..."

"Do you need a guitar?"

"Yes", he confessed and took the guitar.

"He knows how to play the guitar? I thought he can't"

"I know how to play guitar but it's not my hobby but for her, I tried playing it again. I chose a song in their language."

"Nasayo na ang lahat" or in English (You have everything) is the title of the song. Ae Rin ready her phone to video her husband. He started singing and strumming the guitar. Even though he sings funny, it's okay for Ae Rin's classmates. After the song, they all clap.

"My fans sure will laugh at me but, it's okay as long as my wife is happy"

They look for their room and everyone will share; 6 couples per room since there are 3 double decks

"Mimi-yobo, did you enjoy?"

"Yes, you?"

"Of course I enjoy... especially when you sing Tagalog song, you really put effort"

"Where's my reward?"

"ha... ah... right. Close your eyes"

Minho shuts his eyes and waits for Ae Rin's kiss. Ae Rin slowly lean and gives Minho a kiss, but then, Minho holds his wife's face to make the kiss longer.

"Isn't that too much?"

"I found my wife's lips kissable so I enjoyed the kiss"

They stop their lovey-dovey and go to sleep

"I enjoyed her class reunion and the kiss too. I will always ask a kiss as a reward so I made a deal with her"

The next morning, Jae Din arrived at the resort to fetch them.

"Aegi yobo, let's have a deal for rewarding me"

"Is that a kiss?"

"Yes~"

"You were like Joong Ki oppa, did you know that a kiss is what he asked when he did something good towards Seojae unnie?"

"So, what if it's a kiss? I'm your husband"

"Aigoo, he is like Seojae unnie's husband", Ae Rin nods.

Sunday, Minho can't go to the church so he stayed outside and waited for an hour . Ae Rin and her family come out and Ae Rin gives a kiss to her husband.

"The priest told us to kiss the one we loved"

"Really? So where do we go next?"

"To our mini concert and before we leave for tomorrow, I asked the staff if we could buy souvenirs "

The family goes to the ________ State University. The couple gets themselves done. They are close to each other and were holding each other's hand. The staff focus on their intertwined hands.

"Mimi-yobo asked if he could hold my hand while we are having our make-up and I let him do that. He is really sweet to me and he was telling random jokes and I just laugh at it so in the end..."

"Where's my kiss?"

"I really think of a plan that she will be giving me a kiss in the end so I entertain her. I'm good, right?"

"Later, Our make-up is done and my lipstick will be erased"

"Then put a lipstick again.. give me a kiss mark on my cheek so they will think me as your property"

"Araseo araseo.. You have a lot of reasons for me to do it huh"

Minho smirk and Ae Rin kiss Minho on his cheek, leaving a red kiss mark, her husband smirks and thumbs up on the camera. After a few minutes, the gymnasium was filled with fans. The mini concert started. By the appearance of the couple playing Ae Rin's and Kai's new song.

After hours of performing, it comes to an end. The children also have a performance on the mini-concert. The children who were in the foster home go to the stage. They received the full amount of the money gathered before the concert. They went home tired and fall to sleep. It was the night when the couple wakes up. They found the others eating dinner so they join late.

After dinner, Ae Rin has her notes to study. Minho was sitting beside her.

"Ae Rin has lots of books with her, all of it was in English and she was like transferring some words to small papers, I think she did a flashcard."

"Aegi yobo, are you doing well with your exams?"

"Yes, I think so. Not that high but I am passing every exam."

"Ah~ I shall give you a reward~", Minho said but as his face leans, Ae Rin is already pushing him away. Minho can't do anything but to continue on watching his wife do her studies but later he borrowed Ae Rin's phone and played on it.

"She doesn't like having a lot of selcas but I found numerous of derp pictures of me and her group members"

"yobo... why do you have pictures of me having this kind of face?"

"Ha.. that.. Well, I like it. You are really cute", Ae Rin replied and scratches her head

"Hahahahahhaha!!! I really like saving derp pictures so when I'm stressed or bored I'll just go to my Gallery"- Ae Rin

Ae Rin returns studying and Minho continues to browse on Ae Rin's phone. Good thing, Ae Rin have a secret folder on her phone, she placed everything in the PAST there.

"Yobo, what's in the secret folder?"

"My contacts", she lied. She didn't delete the pictures of her with Kai yet. She looks to it sometimes. Good thing that Minho didn't bother to ask for more.

The couple returned to Korea to start their drama collaboration with Seojae and Joong Ki, titled I Love You.  The SeoKi couple has already finished filming their first drama titled My Angel.

"Seojae unnie has a lot of drama now. I think she can be an actress too. But she wanted to be cast in an action movie. She asked me too and we can play as sisters"

"Cast me too, Yobo"

"She was thinking about it. She is looking for some staff to help her. But for now, our company contacted us that we were cast to a horror movie and Seojae unnie is one of the writers and producers."

"How about you, won't you help?"

"Nope, I'm not that imaginative when it comes to plotting stories. I'll just donate"

Minho plays with Ae Rin's pets while they are resting from taping. The seoKi couple is closer than the AeMi couple while VIXX are playful that they keep on bothering the SeoKi couple. Ae Rin excuses herself since she receives a phone call from the family company.

"Who was that?", Minho asked when Ae Rin returned to the seat.

"My cousin, he asked me out for dinner meeting with Seojae unnie and for emergency questions, if ever the two of you will ask if you can come with us. He agreed but cameras will be off or muted since the topic is really private", Ae Rin cautioned

Ae Rin informed about the dinner to Seojae. After the taping, they pack things up and head to the restaurant. They talk about setting up a pet café, it was Seojae that proposed the plan and she contacted Ae Rin's cousin since he gave a calling card to Seojae in case she wanted a business and he is willing to help and the boys were asked to keep it secret since they will see if the pet café will be a good business if ever not endorse nor owned by a celebrity. They talked for the supplier of the foods, materials and more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai is enjoying the company with Ae Rin since he is one of the cast but Ae Rin's attention is always to Minho so he is not completely satisfied, as long as she is at WGM, any guy that goes with her will be a big issue and it will affect her career so he makes sure that his move and approach will be friendly.

There are many Hallyu stars cast and have cameos in the short drama. The drama set was at the Mount Jirisan. They shoot their training and it will be a big challenge to all staff. Even though Kai wanted to come, Ae Rin didn't let him because Kai is prone to injuries especially his waist. Kai liked that Ae Rin is still concerned about his condition while the other members are not thinking the same way, saying that Kai is over thinking about Ae Rin's actions. Kai is busy because of Love me right promotions and MAMA is near and for sure EXO will be nominated. Kai asked his Manager to get the list of the guest, hoping that Ae Rin will be one of the MC.

A week before the MAMA, Kai got the list of the group and hallyu stars going to MAMA and WGM couples are on it, he felt relieved, his collaboration single with Ae RIn is nominated too and there will be a good chance that they'll win and have stage performance too. EXO members watch Kai smiling over the paper.

"What's new to him? I bet he is seeing his future performance with Ae Rin", Sehun figured

"Well, we can't do anything. It's better to cheer him up."

"I bet he will approach Ae Rin slowly when she left the WGM."

"Ya! Sehun, I heard you are interested in Seojae but I think many boys are lining to her"

"Ssshh... It's only little and I'm just her fan"

"Aigoo, don't tell you like her because of her summer pictorials, I found a summer magazine on your things, featuring Seojae. You really like girls with the voluptuous body"

"Aigoo, call me anything, hyung. We're just friends"

"Don't worry; I'll beg the MAMA staff to make the WGM couples seats near to us so you two could talk to the girls"

"No, thanks hyung"

"Kai hyung, if Ae Rin pursues her acting career more, I bet she will be cast on different countries, Seojae is really busy now, I asked her out with us but she doesn't have any free schedule, even on Sundays. She was asked overseas... I think in Canada or USA for Men's magazine and she has a lot of drama now"

"Ae Rin doesn't like to work that hard much since she is still in college and she has a lot of... personal responsibilities. She told me that she is visiting the company on Saturdays and her restaurant at night"

"Hyung, marry her, she is going to be rich for sure", Sehun joked then Kai throws a towel to his face. He will propose to her at the right time for sure but not now. He wants Seojae to pursue her career.