♡♥♡♥ LOVE WORKSHOP ♥♡♥♡

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

    It was night then. I just finished answering my homework and research.  I heard the bell but Seonsaengnim answered it, she excitedly went to the door. I wonder why then I heard some greetings. Do we have a visitor? I go downstairs, and I saw two guys sitting on the couch. I can't see their face. Seonsaengnim looks up at me and pointed me. The two turns and.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's JIN!?

He waved at me and I just smiled on him. Seojae drags me that I have to lose my balance and push me to the couch beside Jin.

"I'm really excited about your appearance in the upcoming movie!!", Seojae squealed. I can see some luggage at the side of the couch. What's with the luggage? Hmm..

"Who is leaving the house?", I asked.

"No one is leaving, Jin will be moving here for your workshop as a couple", Ga Eun unnie said. WHAT?!

"Workshop? Do we have to do that?"

"ne, you seem so awkward when you make the Music Video and soon you will be working often with him."

"Ah.. araseo!", I circle my arms around Jin oppa and start cuddling him. I guess I have no choice! keke

"Jin, she is really playful when it comes to this", Jae Mi said and pats his shoulder.

I helped Jin oppa to take his things to my room. My bed can accommodate the two of us.

"We feel awkward toward each other, I am too shy to express my habit to someone but now I am free!", I smiled at him. "Let's just treat each other as a couple!".. he hugs me back and I help him arrange his clothes. He took out his gadgets and some cosmetics. He places his cosmetics on my table and I compare mine to his. I only have moisturizer, lotion, cleanser and a perfume. He had a lot of bottles, mine on the right side and he is on the left side.

We head downstairs and dinner was serve. We all feast together. I am feeding Jin, I know that he is too shy to make the first move.

"So, when was the movie going to start its shooting?"

"after a month, they all do the workshop this month."

"what kind of movie is that?"

"I think it is about a family who is ruined by greed and you are going to act as supporting couple. You, Ae Rin, as So Hyun's best friend, she always relies on you, you always counsel her and help her out with family issues"

"And what is Jin's role there?"

"He is the neighbor of So Hyun"

Jin's manager left him and we all proceed to wash. I was the first one to go before Jin. Shower ... shower .. finish! Then I have to dress up.. it is not cold these days, so I can wear sleeveless and black shorts...

"I am the only one who can see it and touch you.", it echoed in my head, it is Kai. Since we broke up, it's okay. After I put some moisturizer and lotion, I went to bed.

Jin oppa is taking too long at the bathroom, it's been 20 minutes. I shut my eyes and started to sleep but a cold soft thing brushes on my arm. I turn around and saw Jin so close to me and his wet hair. He smiled at me and join me on the bed. I cuddle with him.

"Do you usually wear fewer clothes while sleeping?"

"yeah, when it comes to this. You will be used to it, oppa. Then, why are topless while sleeping?"

"I always sleep half , I feel more comfortable."

"Ah..."

The next day, someone wakes me up. I hear my phone alarm, Jin caress my hair and pats my forehead to wake up. I take all the things I needed and head to the bathroom. I immediately take bath, Jin will be taking me to school, OMO! I am flattered! We will ride on a motorcycle and I will backhug him! OH MY GOD! I feel like I'm in the movie. I am too excited that I already finished within 10 minutes, and I blower my hair for 20 minutes.

I left the bathroom and saw Jin in front of me, holding clothes and .. GOSH, He is only wearing BOXERS. I look away from his well-built body! He smirked and head into the bathroom. Seonsaengnim prepared breakfast for us. Jae Mi and Seojae unnie were already there.

"Where is JIn?"

"he is still preparing himself. He will give me a ride on a motorcycle! I never experience it!"

After a few minutes, Jin is downstairs and start eating his breakfast. I am looking at myself in the mirror. After a few minutes, Jin called me and we head out. Some staff will film it. I have a white helmet! He got black! I wrap my arms around his body.

"Hold tight", he said and starts the engine. I notice a camera attached to our motorcycle and I check myself on it. We are good to go. Jin drives cool way.

"It is my first time to ride on a motorcycle! I feel like I'm in a movie!", I said and I waved at the car near us, it is the staff. We soon reach the university and I took off my helmet, he took off his too.

"Ya! I'll be waiting for you later, okay?", I said and gave him a peck on his lips. He smiled at me and wear his helmet and drives away. Afternoon, I was waiting at the shed and some are taking pictures and asking for an autograph.

"Do you any relationship with Jin?", a strange fangirl asked me.

"Anio, we were currently in a workshop and we must act like a couple. We still feel awkward with each other. I think we will be working as a couple often in the future. Please tell your friends, so they will not misunderstand us"

"ne!", I heard a horn and the fans who were around me look behind. I saw Jin, he lifts the glass covering his eyes. "Let's go", the fans give way to me. I wear the helmet and waved goodbye to my fans. We head first to some restaurant and eat. He hands over a script.

"We will start reviewing them", we order our food and flip the pages. I position the camera near to our face. The food was served then. "Do you have to focus your eating on the camera?", he asked.

"Ne, we already showed our faces while eating in previous episodes. We love eating a lot of foods. See my unnies updates on twitter accounts? They are posting every food they eat. I'm really jealous that they ate a lot of different food there *pouts*",  I turn to the camera, "Fans, please make food for the Summer Line! Cook something for us!! Waah! We really crave on anything! Araseo!". I eat the food while reading the script.

KAI'S POV

I am free for this time. So, I took my mac and spazz about Ae Rin and WTF!?

"OMO, THEY ARE SO SWEET TOGETHER"

"CUTE COUPLE!"

I saw a lot of pictures of them really close to each other and the most trending one is the kissing scene of Jin and Ae Rin! I scrolled down to see the captions.

"You can see that they are always on each other, it's because of their upcoming appearance at a movie so don't misunderstand them as a real couple, or maybe it is up to you if you ship them ∩__∩! They are having a workshop now and now sleeping together in the same bed. They must learn how to be comfortable with each other, and they will continue as a couple in the future.

SUMMER LINE'S Manager"

Oh Come on!! Maybe I'm too slow for her! How many kisses did Seojae gave!? I will make her guest with a show with me! I must make her fall in love with me again! I begged for Manager if he could take me to show with her! How can they make him sleep beside Seojae? It is easy to act! Sleeping next to each other is not necessary! Aigoo

"Did you know that I am always looking at their schedule and If I could take you in"

"sorry, I am a little bit impatient"

"okay, I'll take you to one of her first drama, My Demanding Butler"

"who is the partner!?"

"of course it's Jin, you will be the antagonist, I Recommend you to them since you got that Bad boy look."

"Can I have a kiss on her?"

"I'll convince the production staff if you could at least have a kissing scene with Ae Rin"

"I will be waiting for it."

I return to my room and start spazzing again. Oh!! Another video release! I watched it but, it is the girls from the other country. After their promotion tour, they will be coming back for the comeback. They are gaining a lot of fans especially male. They mostly like the Visual because of its angelic face. Next is the leader who had the chic style, Lee Da Yoo who is a wife material, Ae Rin who is young and hyper then the fifth is Seojae who is just like Ae Rin. I don't know the others rank.

AUTHOR'S POV

Valentines week and the Summer Line prepared a Romantic song. They were at the Music Bank. They are Host too.

"Let's read some messages from fans... hmmm..  from ______ Happy Valentines to APINK! I love you Eunji and Naeun! ... then from _________ I really love EXO, hugs, and kisses for Kris oppa! Saranghae! Next. ... from ________ I love how cute Yoseob oppa! I want to date him! From Kim Jong In of EXO, Happy Valentines to my fans, and to my members, to the company. Spread the love especially to the Summer Line Maknae, Sam Ae Rin! XOXO!", Jae Mi announced and paused.

The two girls teased Ae Rin plus the audience who squealed. Then Jae Mi continued the last mention,"From Do Kyungsoo, Happy Valentines to all of you. Love each other and be good to others! XOXO L.O.V.E. Seojae!". Seojae squealed and laughed. Then, after a few minutes they perform, the group had a date with BTS and their Managers at night.

AE RIN'S POV

It's been a month and we went for a script reading, it's Sunday so, I have the free time and the THREE of us. We decided to eat outside. We don't care if we are too public because there is no US, between Me and JIN. We have a manager with us and discuss the next drama for us.

"Our DRama will be short, right? So, what's the next activity?"

"Hmmm.. the girls will be returning and you will have your come back again and attend MAMA. You should vote too"

"I'll ask help from my friends in another country!"

"For now, just tape your short drama and memorize your comeback song"

After our dinner, we head home.