Chapter 2

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

"Ae Rin, Are you satisfied with our current status?", my sudden question and feeling worried.

"Well, yeah, Because I understand you. This will measure how strong our love, Jong In", she answered.

"Thank u for understanding Ae Rin. Don't worry, I'll try to make up with you. We'll spend our time outside"

"Ya, no date, araseo? I don't want to be in public with you. I have my own career and if ever they knew  me having a relationship with you, at school, it will cause a lot of issues, paparazzi following me and maybe your sched and endorsement will be postponed."

    What a long answer. Well, she is right. Do I have to wait for 14 years to get married? She is just 16 years old.

      She finished her studies and now arranging them.

"So, what do you want to do now?", She asked and her eyes are waiting and had its sincere look to me.

"Let's watch a movie in the living room"

     We go downstairs and we channel to some horror theme channel and this is...

"KYAAAAA!!", a fear that shouts, it's Ae Rin. She is always like that, screaming that will make your eardrums burst out.

   She is now hiding her face and tearing on my bare shoulders.

"Ya! I don't have a shirt on and I already showered! Are you touching me!?"

"Ya! It's not like that! The movies are really scary. You knew that I hate it. Why do you keep on watching it with me!?", she shouted

"Then, don't watch.", my final answer.

   Out of the blue, she walked out and goes upstairs and I think she was irritated on me. I turn off the television and follow her upstairs. I opened the door and saw no sign of Ae RIn but I heard thud sounds from another room. I opened it and saw Ae Rin hitting the punching bag. She knows karate!? Wait... how could..

"Ae Rin, what.. *looks around* is this room?", I curiously asked as I scan the whole room. Well, it is fully loaded of WEAPONS!? How did she obtain these!?

"It's my father's collection. He taught me everything so I can defend myself. Wanna try my skills to you?", she gave death glare to me.

"Anio, gwenchana... Look, Ae Rin, I'm sorry, I never thought that you wouldn't like my joke", I pleased but she is still hitting the punching bag.

"I'll just go to bed first...", I bid and leaving the room sadly.

AE RIN'S POV

      I punch and punch the bag. Maybe I was stress because of continuous reading and understanding. All I have to do is inhale and exhale. I lay down on the floor and I am wet with my sweat. Inhale.. Exhale.. Inhale.. Exhale.. I stayed for almost 10 minutes, I'm not that mad at Kai but... I just wanted him to feel that it is not good joking at me because for the first time, I just finished studying and it stresses me.

   I go to my bedroom and saw Kai sleeping at the bed. I open my closet and get white sleeveless and black shorts and go straight to the bathroom.

     Fresh from the BATH! I feel so fresh!! 30 minutes inside the bathroom. I use my blower to dry my hair. I am just watching Kai lying at the bed.

     When my hair dries, I join Kai at the bed and hug his body.

"Sorry... Saranghae", I whispered to his ear.

      Then, he suddenly moved and turned then hug me tight.

"Mianhae... Saranghae!", he answered back.

    He looks at my entire body and smirked.

"You're y? Hahaha! Jagiya, don't wear revealing clothes always, araseo? I am the only one who can see it and touch you.", Kai said and he began hugging my waist.

   We are so close and I feel awkward. I am resisting but his grip was to tight. I slowly slide down and was freed from him. I hug him back and his abs are so awesome!!! O M G! MA FEELS! I am circling my hands on his abs and he is just smiling at me.

"Ae Rin, christmas is near, I can't come..", Kai announced

"It's okay, but surprise me a little, araseo?", I replied.

     Zzzz... The next day, I wake up by Kai's kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning!", he caress my hair.

"WHere will you eat breakfast?", I asked

"At the dorm and I have to leave, araseo?"

"ne, take care", I said and he dresses up.

    I give him a kiss on his cheek before he left. I prepare myself. I am going to drink coffee on my way to university. I quit on my job before on a cafe since I am training under Starship Entertainment, that's right. Kai still doesn't about this, this is my surprise for him.

      After a long day listening to the professors, I will go straight to the company and start 5 hours training. In weekends, whole day training. My relatives didn't know this too. I still manage the two, studies and training but I think, I will still continue my studies even if I debut and company approved.

      Afternoon, I'm here in the practice room and just finish a couple of dance. A guy goes to us, wearing a yellow jacket and denim.

"Annyeong haseyo, Yoo In Byul imnida. I was assigned to be your new manager", he bowed to us and we replied to him.

     We talk and introduce ourselves to him, he already worked on a boy rookie groups like BTS but soon transferred because he asked for it and now ended to us.

"Twelve member girl group, so many for me to handle and your group name is either Girlfriend or One? What would be the best?"

     We are still thinking of the group name. Maybe One is appropriate since all of our birthdays are One! The leader is January 1 and mine is July 1. By the way, I'm the maknae!

"All of you have mastered a lot of things which other girl group doesn't have. Each of you knows karate, computer, composing, choreography and excelled in terms of studies and your birthdays are all dated in first of each month then, your debut date should be December 31.", the manager said.

"We are thinking about One as the name since Girlfriend who will partner Boyfriend is not appropriate, they are six and we are 12.", our leader said, her name is Gu Min Na.

"And three of you are still studying, right?", he asked and us, the maknae line raise our hands.

"We will still continue our studies since the other members will be busy on their own drama and modeling", Jae Mi added, our angelic visual of the group and she is already 18.

"Araseo, you have to compete with EXO. You knew about them, right? You should aim like EXO and I bet you will be as popular as them. I reviewed all of your profiles and all of them are boys' ideal type. Or you can be a friend to them"

"We can't, they have sasaeng fans. Like A Pink, who doesn't really them in the leaked audio. Everything that is connected to Exo will is an issue and spread easily",  our most serious member, Lee Da Yoo.

"Well, you're right but we have at least try it. We are not going to fight on them. Did anyone of you already talked to them?"

     All are gazing at each other but no one raises so...

"Ae RIn? How?", he asked and all eyes are on mine.

"Well, this is old just during the fan signing event I asked him a lot of questions since I'm as a fan", I answered.

"Who?"

       Argh... I feel pressure!!

"Kai"

"O M O! IS HE HANDSOME?" 

"IS HE REALLY DARK?!" 

"IS HE GAY TOWARDS KYUNGSOO!?"

       What kind of question are these!?  My unnies attacked me. Kai being gay towards Kyungsoo!? Well, I liked that! Hahaha! I like Bromance!

"I just asked him a lot of questions about his condition or ideal type...", I answered shakily.

"Chincha!? What did he like!?", my squishy member asked it's Kim Tee Ni.

"He likes someone who is half Korean and a half... maybe Taiwanese or Filipino. (THIS IS AUTHOR'S OWN DESCRIPTION..  DO NOT BELIEVE ON IT) talented, sweet.. someone like that.", I answered.

"Araseo, let's just meet this weekend and we will discuss a lot of things including your future schedules. We need to arrange the maknae line's sched the most.", the manager said and dismissed us all.

"Ya! Ae rin, We never see your house!", Tee Ni said.

"My house is not available... this weekend, you can stay there.", I answered.

      They can't go to my house right now. Our pictures are posted everywhere, I have to clean them up. I have to change those immediately. Where will I hide them?! Then someone pushes me.

"What are you thinking!?", My member asked.

"How will I clean my house. I want it to be presentable", I answered and walk on my way home. The girls are living at the dorm.

     I received a text from Kai.

"How's your day, Baby Ar Ar?"

    What the heck did he name me Baby Ar Ar? Double Ae RIn? Well, that's really new.

"I'm fine but tired, you?"

    I waited for a reply knowing if he is still up. He replied...

"Well, same as you, we just finished rehearsing.. sleep now, I have to rest *flying kiss*"

     Awww... how sweet. I rest as he said and after a few minutes, I took a shower and throws myself at the comfy bed. I am going to debut after this month. I was never been in a modeling thing or drama thing. The company wanted to keep the three of us, the Two maknaes including me and the Visual. Since we have to be as level as EXO.

KAI'S POV

    I'm really tired. I am here in my room lying at the bed. I soon..  zzzzz

AUTHOR'S POV

     EXO's manager was checking the boys on their room. At Kai's room, the Manager was about to leave but phone rings. He checked it out and found. ..

"MY WIFEY?", he asked himself and curious. He answers

"Oppa, when will you celebrate Christmas? Family, friends or me? Oppa... saranghae! Ya.. answer me.. or not.. you're tired.. Take care, oppa! Saranghae!", the mysterious girl turns off the phone.

"Kai had a girlfriend until now", he looks at Kai and he checks the photo album

     He can See a lot of pictures with a girl.