Chapter 1

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

AE RIN'S POV

I am in a big house which I inherited from my parents. Introduction! I'm Sam Ae Rin, the only daughter, my mother ran away and my father died. I'm half Korean and Half Filipino! My father was a Korean and mother is a Filipino. I ended up on my aunt's care. Well, before my father died and he already gave everything to me! I ended up with a big mansion and money that can support me all the way but since studying is expensive I have to work.

My Aunt is currently working on my father's company. She told me that I should learn how to live on my own since she got family matters too but sometimes, during Christmas she is inviting me over to her house to celebrate.

Here I am, just searching on my laptop. Loads of homework. A heard a bell from the door and he is coming!!

KAI'S POV

Annyeong haseyo! Kim Jong In imnida! You already knew me right!? I'm from EXO! I rang the bell of my secret Girlfriend... You're right, my girlfriend! Sam Ae Rin is her name.

THROWBACK!

I met her first at some park that I used to stroll on. I was dancing that time, it's really cold at that time that I used to move around to sweat myself. I was with my fellow trainee and I have my kids with me... We were chatting when a girl approaches us

"You are really good at dancing and cute dogs! We are giving free coffee to people here. Please accept it. We are promoting our newly opened cafe near here. Please come by "

This girl arrows two coffee to us, she had a companion with her. I scanned around and see that there are other people giving hot coffee.

"Thank you", I greeted.

She replied with a really sweet and cute smile and she bid farewell. I followed her as she walked away from me. I finished the hot coffee and found contact information.

"Hmmmm... Thank u"

"What was that for?"

"I liked that girl"

I dialed immediately the number I saw at the cup, feeling excited!

"Yoboseyo? Coffee Haus. What is ur order?"

"I wanted to order another coffee"

"Araseo, how many cups?"

"Three cups only and can I asked a favor?"

"Sure what was it?"

"Please deliver it to the lady who is wearing a brown coat and she was wearing white skinny jeans"

"ah... it's Sam Ae Rin! You like her!? Araseo, I'll send her right away!"

The conversation ended. I am excited about it. Sam Ae Rin... hmmm.. rare name... I told my friend to wait for me. My Janggu, Jangah and Monggu are waiting too, they should meet and know their soon-to-be eomma! Well, if she would like to...

"Why do you have to order three cups of coffee, we are only two. Don't tell me you are giving those three to your babies?"

"Anio, I would like to have a conversation with the girl!"

Both of us grin and he understands my plan well. After 10 minutes, the girl arrived.

"Here is your coffee! 12,000 won", she said adorably.

She was about to leave but I stop her, I can feel that my hand is cold and she turns around.

"I asked your cafe about you and I ordered another one for you. Can I talk to you a little?"

I am doing an aegyo even it doesn't fit me well. Puppy eyes, buing buing! Finally, she sighed and sits beside me.

"Kim Jong In, and these are my babies! Janggu, Jangah and Monggu! Sam Ae Rin, right?", I introduced

"Ne, why are you asking and introducing yourself to me? I assumed that you like me, am I right?"

Good guess! Hahaha! I am still shy at confessing it but since she concluded it...

"Yes, I like you... uhmmm", twitching my body and looking down. What will I say!?

"Well, I just like the way you smile earlier when you handed over the free coffee. So, may I know your number?", I asked shyly.

"SUre! You're so funny! Hahaha! You are really shy!", she chuckled and took out her phone and asked.

I gave her my number. After a few chit chats, I noticed that my friend is feeling out of place so I have to say goodbye.

"Uhmmm.. I have to go. I and my friend have to go trai.. to our houses!", argh.. I feel uneasy!

"So, I will be texting you, araseo?", I asked and waited for a confirmation

"ne, nice meeting you"

She first left and I still watched her leave.

"Dude, dating ban remember"

"that's nothing, I can keep it as a secret!", I smirked my friend!

It's been a year since I am contacting Ae Rin and was courting to her. I told her the truth that I am a trainee of SMTOWN and when I debuted I kept it a secret that I had a girlfriend. If I had some free time, I'll take my babies on her big mansion and how could she live there, one girl living all ALONE!?

In THE FUTURE!

I ring the bell and can hear the footsteps. I think she is in a hurry! She is excited to see me! The white wooden door open and she attacked me. She hugs me so tight!

"Pogoshipo!!", she said and still hugging me.

We go inside. She is wearing a loose white shirt, it is really big for her. Kyeopta! We just end on the sofa. I wrap my arms around her waist and sniff her hair.

"So, how's my baby girl?", I cutely asked

"Doing fine! Still pretty on your eyes!", she was really proud of herself but her face changed and frowns.

"Wae?"

"I looked on SMTOWN official page about the SMROOKIES... I wonder why they are so pretty. I want to train at SMTOWN too but I compared myself to them. They are really charming... unlike..."

I stop her with my finger.

"Ssshh... don't say that. I know that you are not as pretty as them and not on the eyes of some but to my eyes, you're beauty is somewhat different from them, exotic beauty. If you don't like exotic beauty then a beauty that can only attract Mr. Kim Jong In. Ya! I don't want you to be popular among boys", I comfort her, she is always jealous to girls nowadays. I got a slap after I said it. I offended her I guess. But, I'm contented on her looks. The prettier, the more guys will look at her and I don't like it so I hope no one will misunderstand.

One thing she really likes it when I am clinging onto Kyungsoo hyung, we look like a couple and she really cheered for us! Weird girl!

"Kai, I'll surprise you after this year"

"chincha!? Then, do so!"

"And if you ever receive it please keep it just between us, araseo? keeping your relationship on me"

I am excited but I am curious about it, I feel bad vibes from her. I decided that I will sleep with her tonight! She prepared dinner for me. I am staring at her while she was doing her studies; she is a college student now. Her studies are advance since she only took 4 years in High school from the Philippines. Psychology was her chosen program.

I got myself clean and fresh from the bath. Hmmm... my Ae Rin is sometimes ert, she had a habit of touching and hugging things with her and she would be happy seeing me topless.

I cling to her and have skin ship. I wrap my arms around her waist. She turns around and pushes me. It hurts!

"ya! What are you doing? And.. w.why are you TOPLESS!? ANd o ..only wearing BOXERS!!!?", she shouted.

"Wae? Don't you like it? YA! Remember the last time that we sleep together your hand climbed to my abs! You inserted your arm inside my shirt and it tickles me a little", I smirked. I am still on the floor and trying to near her but...

She hit me more and pushing me away. She is not aware of her sleeping habits. But, it's okay; I am enjoying it by the way. She is busy with her studies and I am watching her answer a lot of computations. She is just a first-year Psychology college student I almost forgot; she is hyphening a lot of sentences.

She just Let me lean over her shoulders and cuddles her. I want this forever