Chapter 14

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

April, nothing change I am going to school everyday. We already celebrated Fu Shi's birthday in China. She wanted it to celebrate with her family. She had 5 brothers and she is the youngest. I can see that all of her brothers are really handsome. Some of them are successful CEO, model, architect, engineer, and a professor while her parents both manage a restaurant which is popular. We dine there and meet them all. So, that's why Fu Shi is really rich.

It was said that it gains a lot of customers when Fu SHi visited it during the Asian Tour during ONE's promotion. I was watching tv this time and heard about the Ferry accident. the passengers are mostly students.

"Turn off the tv and rest", MAnager said and I follow her.

The next day, the news was all about the ferry. Few survive and many were predicted to be dead. It was sad news and I search for it. After the accident, these days, people feel nothing. Like a lifeless being after the tragedy. The captain never leaves its ship like titanic.

The manager called for a meeting and we were now at the company.

"This will be a fast announcement since there is a tragedy happened. All the showbiz activities will be postponed and you can have your own free time. You can spend the time with your family."

"Seonsaengnim, we want to donate"

"Okay.."

We settle our accounts and donate money to the families. I have no sched so I will be going to school only. Then, I'll take my kids for a walk! Every night, I always go to restaurants since I don't know how to cook yet. I'm still learning. Good thing my dogs are behaving properly. The owners are letting my dogs in since I am a celebrity and they will ask for an autograph and a picture in exchange.

"Don't you have anyone with you?"

"I have, my kids were always with me"

"Anio, anyone, like a manager or a member"

"They are off to somewhere since the activities were postponed"

"Are you okay?'

"yeah..."

"I heard that you will be having a showcase tour, congratulations!"

"Thanks... but after our comeback in Mcountdown. I'll just MC there with Jae Hyun oppa then next in Inkigayo. Support me, araseo?"

"Ne, Fighting!"

It was Kai, he asked me since he saw a lot of pictures of me eating outside. They are currently practicing for their comeback. I was scrolling down to my news feed in my Private FB, there were many Artist donated Money.

The month of May, many artists had released their scheds and so does EXO. But something came out about Kris oppa's lawsuit against SMent. I read a lot of news articles but I don't know which is true. But one thing is for sure, that Kris oppa is feeling something strange, I found a GIF of him, felt some pain in his chest. So maybe he wanted to have rest and some medications. I was calling Kai on his phone but he is not answering.

"Ae Rin, don't call Kai right now", Seojae unnie said and I turned to her and asking why. "The staff has their phones and maybe they are controlling them. Maybe..."

"There are many rumors around..."

"The two of you should rest and stop worrying too much. Just wait for the real confirmation", Jae Mi unnie said and hug us. I just went to sleep.

The next day, I am at the cafeteria since it is my break. I had some fangirls and fanboys with me.

"Ae Rin, what can you say about EXO's current issue?"

"I'm totally speechless. I can't say such things since I don't know the whole truth. If there is a case which he had to leave for his health, I'll continue to believe Kris oppa. He is still part of EXO"

"My dongsaeng was been crying all night and her eyes were now swollen"

"Changing the topic, what's your relationship with Jin?"

"He is like a family to me. Even though we have kissing scenes, it is nothing to us. But if I were to have to kiss someone new, it will be awkward to me because of the of what my new partner will think. And when he goes shopping, he always buys me some men stuff like caps and polo."

"yeah, you always wear men stuff, the whole group does so especially when they are going overseas. Who is the girliest in the group?"

"I think it is Jae Mi and Da Yoo unnie, because they have dresses in their wardrobe"

"But in performing and your pictorials, you dress girly stuff"

"Well, maybe because of the concept. Many have mistaken us having a bad attitude because after we smile we change it to poker face. Like this...", I showed them a GIF of us. "We can't smile that long since we can't handle it as it hurts. We can't smile that long like what Beauty queens too"

My break was finished and we head back to our classes. The night I take my dogs for a walk. The next day, well, nothing changes on my everyday schedule. But, my classmate told me that Kai was injured and was sent to the hospital. I didn't know it! How could he.. wait.. Why do I still worry about Kai? Well, it's okay to worry as a FRIEND. I send him a message and was waiting for his reply. The Music core is canceled, I hope he will get better soon.

@AeRin.97: Kai oppa, please get well soon. I always tell you to get enough rest! And have a check up. Find strength from us, fans, araseo? We always wanted the best health for you. I've read a lot of SNS and they were crying too.

I posted it both Twitter and IG account and tagged him. At home, I was reviewingthe lessons all over. Manager came.

"I had good news and bad news"

"What was it?"

"Good news is you will be promoting with someone else and ONE will have its World Concert tour.... and the bad news about the promotion will take place when you turn 18 and you can't go with the World Concert Tour"

"Well, I don't worry about the Concert Tour but why would I collaborate with someone when I turned 18? Why not now?"

"Well, it has a y and matured content"

"Ah.. with whom?"

"Kai.."

"WHAT!? ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS!?"

"Calm down, okay? What's the problem with Kai?"

"Nothing but Jin is my partner"

"he is too flower boy and Kai has this seductive aura"

"Is the lyrics ready?"

"yeah, all missing were your voices and the choreography. Kai will be very excited about working with you. SMTown, as predicted, will accept this offer since it will benefit them. Just think of the money they will get from it", manager smirked and gave me a folder. "That contains the lyrics and I will send you the acapella"

I listen to the acapella and try to sing it but I can't. I have to memorize the lyrics first. Saturday, after classes, the Manager called me and asked me to go to the company because there is an urgent meeting.

I open the door and saw unfamiliar people, Seojae, Jae Mi and Manager.

"Annyeong haseyo", I greet them. I sit beside the girls

"Since the girls will be busy with the World Tour, the three of you will have a drama series with other groups. THE three of you will review some MV's of Boy groups and will think of a storyline within."

"We will help you with the editing. You can submit it to your Manager."

"We have to check out some group who doesn't have schedules"

"NU'EST!", Seojae said and all of us looked at her. "Well, I kinda missed them and Boyfriend then UKISS and..", I cupped .

"That's enough, Seojae unnie"

"Seojae and Ae Rin mostly have the wide imagination on things like that. I don't want any kissing scenes for me"

"me too! I promised my father that I will dedicate my first kiss to Yesung oppa! He is supporting me to it!"

Then all eyes were on me and they smirk.

"Araseo araseo, I had no choice. Who is the first?"

"I think.. Ukiss. What title of the song that we could use?'

A moment of silence.

"Forbidden Love?", Seojae suggested.

"Ne, we could imply something Vampire"

"that woupd be great... but Dongho oppa is gone I would like him to partner Ae Rin"

"Ki Seop and Kevin can be rivals in the scene"

We think of the plot. So we asked UKISS manager if they could work with us. I was about to type but Seojae took the laptop away.

"Ya! Unnie, I know what you are thinking!"

"Ya! Not yet! If you two get married I want you to have a bed scene with Kiseop oppa.."

"Ya! I'm still 16!"

"Araseo araseo... Just a passionate kiss  (o^^)o then a bridal style then head to the room and close the door.. that will end it. Is that okay for you?"

"araseo..", I took the laptop

"By the way, Exo will have a concert do you want to come?"

"I don't know. You?"

"Ne! Ae Rin, please come with me! Jebal? Manager will come too but she is not interested to talk with. She will just stare and clap. Please come with me so I can have someone who could scream with"

"Araseo, how much is the ticket?"

"I already had your ticket! Just pay for it! *^O^*"

"Wow, so fast..", I took my wallet and pay it.

"Well, I know that you are going to come!"

SOmeone is calling on my phone. I answered it

"Yoboseyo?"

"HEY, I already arranged a meeting with Ukiss. Finish the plot within the 2 days, arachi?"

"Ne.. you can call Seojae, why me?"

"She will scream when I mention the approval. You can try it. Bye", MAnger turn off. I turn to Seojae who is busy typing.

"Unnie, UKiss appro--"

"CHINCHA!? WAAAH!!!", as predicted..

I helped with the middle part of the storyline. I let Seojae do the storyline because I'm busy. A day passed and she gives me the papers. I am reading it while going to school and even on my break. Now going home. I'm still reading when...

"MWO!?"

I apologize to the other passengers. OMG! Seojae really wants to kill me!? I dialed her number.

"unnie, Why did I died at the end of the story!?"

"Ya, happy ending is common"

"Why?!"

"Even though it Hurts, it's warm"

I'm speechless. Is she emotionally challenged? She turns off the phone after that.

SEOJAE'S POV

She called me about the ending. I knew she will be surprised to it. Hmm... I am at Ae Rin's backyard at the chair while my Amita is sleeping on my lap. I'm not good at expressing words, those fruitful words to say.

"Amita, don't leave me, araseo?"

Yesung oppa, hmmm... I am not hoping that I will marry Yesung oppa. It's too impossible. Ae Rin and Kiseop in Forbidden Love, even though the ending is like that at least the guys will become stronger. My phone rings again and . .

"Ae R--"

"Seojae-ah!"

"Eomma, wae?"

"Go to the Hospital! Your father!"

"Yes..", I turn off the phone and hurried my way to the Hospital.

I found him with my father. Good Heavens he is okay.

"Aigoo, Seojae, Why are you here? Who called you?"

"eomma told me that you were.."

"Ssh.. go back to your dream, araseo?"

"But, yeobo..."

"I told you so many times not to call her because she is busy.."

"But still appa, you are not well.."

"It's okay, seeing you do well in your dreams makes me better"

I hug him. He lost his dream of being a singer when he had leukemia. He always needs a blood transfusion. I promised that I'll be a singer for him.

"Seojae, how is Yesung?"

"Ha.. uhmm... I don't know. He is still in the military."

"hey, marry him. You knew we already voted Yesung for you"

"Appa, it's too impossible."

"As a mother, I'll let you marry a guy, your manager told me that other celebrities likes you"

"I'll stay single if ever Yesung oppa reject me.."

"I want a grandchild"

"I'll adopt"

My mother throws a pillow on my face.

"Araseo... Song Joong Ki oppa! Or Song Jae Rim oppa!"

"I wonder why you like those men who had a huge from you? That's why, no man could date since you love them"

"I have to leave, MAnager text me"

"Araseo, take care.."

"You too, appa", I kiss his forehead and mom's too and left.

AE RIN'S POV

Seojae unnie is not here?

"Seojae went to the hospital because his father had an emergency. She is on the way here"

"When is the script reading?"

"Tomorrow, whole day and of course, we'll go to the Philippines!"

"OMG! Day off too! It's been a while.."

"Hey, on other stories, I think you should film in China and Japan."

"But the next characters will be Infinite then Nu'est. Inifinite will have a concert"

"We will tape here at your house. And... wait... Maybe you can participate in the concert too"

"How?"

"You can participate in the Philippines! After your meeting with Ukiss, we may go to EXO's concert then after that we will film the drama as soon as possible and you three will surely make it in time in ONE'S WORLD TOUR"

"What a hectic schedule."

"Well, after participating in the Concert, you can have the time strolling at Baguio"

THE next day, we head to the company to do the script reading. I take George, my bulldog. Since the vet says he needs love. So I am giving my time to it. He always cuddles me and he wanted to play ball! Kyeopta! I throw the ball, he gets but he stopped there and was staring at the door. The ball drops as soon as the door started opening and barks so I heard some noise, I think they were scared so I walk to George to calm him down. I open the door and saw ...Ukiss?

"Annyeong haseyo", I greet and bow but George barks so the boys move back. I pulled him back so the boys could come in. "George Bully, calm down", I carressed him and hug. "Sorry on behalf of my dog. I just have to...", I hug all of them. George Bully is sensitive to other people. As long as I hug, kiss or skinship to them, George will agree and will start playing with them.

"Why did you..."

"Her dog is sensitive to strangers so she had to show some closeness to you so George will trust you too", Manager explained, she just entered the room.

George runs to the boys and plays with them. We have to wait for JAe Mi and Seojae unnie.

"Where are they?"

"They are buying some food. You know Seojae eats a lot..wait, are you going to the concert?"

"Yes, Seojae is unstoppable".

"We are here! I ---Omo, Joseoghabnida", Seojae apologize and Jae Mi too.

"we are really sorry because we thought thay tou are still not here becauae it's too early"

We circle to face each other and invite two kids too. We started the script reading and we already review it on our houses.