WGM 3

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

Ae Rin and Kai's collaboration has started promoting. Minho was always there supporting. After the music show, the staff gave them the mission card.

"You may now move to your house. Please pack your bags now and these are the keys"

Ae Rin and Minho separated their ways since they have to pack. After an hour, Ae Rin goes to SHINee's dorm. She waited there and she brought her pets with her.

"You have a lot of dogs! Are they all male?", Key asked as he runs his hand to the dogs

 

"Ne"

 

"I think we should let our dogs play sometimes"

 

"Sure, just visit our house. We are going to move there now"

 

"By the way, we watched the episodes and Minho seems to be sweet..."

"He always watching your shows and performance and fancams and he is sometimes laughing by himself, so we feel he is really weird"

"I felt happy knowing Mimi-jagi search for me. I am doing the same thing too and we always inform each other what's happening if ever we don't see each other"

"The two of you should go on an overseas vacation to make you closer"

 

"Which country do you like to visit?"

 

"Malaysia or the Philippines, I really want to try the foods there"

Minho finishes packing his things and returns to the group, catching some air.

"Why did you took so long and let your wife wait for you?"

 

"Well, I kinda organize my things and plan it"

 

"You should help her with her dogs, Mimi", Key puts intonation to the nickname then the others laugh.

"It's okay, they don't need a leash, and they'll follow us behind"

 

The script was given to the casts and the couple moves to their house. It's just simple but there are a lot of games inside the house. They are amazed by the simple interior design. They leave their luggage and go upstairs. There is only one room and it has only one bed that could fit the couple. The dogs wander but the cat; Turkey is too lazy to check it out so he lies on the bed.

"Turkey-ssi likes the bed~"

IT's time for them to unpack and show their things.

"I always have my punching gears and my bow and arrows"

 

"I watched your first MAMA performance and you were great on Archery"

 

"Can you show me your skills?"

 

"Sure, let's head outside and find a tree"

They spot a tree and Minho tape a paper to indicate it as a target. Ae Rin positions and stretches out and release the arrow and hit it directly to the paper. Minho claps

"I am amazed by Aegi's skill in Archery, there are only a few girls like Archery. She was just like Merida in the Disney movie, Brave"

 

"What else can you do?"

 

"I do taekwondo too"

 

"Show me your kick"

 

"I brought some plates to practice with and hold them"

Ae Rin takes out two wooden plates; for her kicking. Minho's body leans back, afraid to be hit, they return outside for it is safe. Ae Rin sidekick and the wooden plate broke into two then another 360 turning kick.

"She is really good", WGM Host

 

Minho notice sweat on his wife's forehead, He took out his hanky and wipes it.

"I'm so proud to my wife"

"He is caring, I usually let my sweat dry up since I'm too lazy to wipe it out. He can be my assistant *laughs"

 

The couple places their clothes to the closet. Night reach, they dine into a restaurant since they don't have food to cook.

"I think we should buy food and supplies for the house."

 

"The food in the market but I have utensils from my house which we can use here"

 

"Do you live alone?"

 

"Hmm... to where house? Hmm... to the Celebrity Diaries and to the dorm, I don't live alone but to my house, I live alone. I think.. I lived 2 years alone after my dad died and it is somewhat peaceful"

Their order came and they started feeding each other. Before returning home, they stop by at the market to buy breakfast. The next day, they cook breakfast. Scramble eggs, fruit juice, and rice.

"Do you cook?"

 

"Ne, but I usually cook meat since my nanny taught me. I can cook Philippine Dishes"

 

"You should cook for me then"

 

"Sure, I would gladly do it"

 

"So, let's go"

They drive their way to the market. They have a list with them so it would be easy for them to buy things.

"Meat... fruits... vegetable.. milk... rice"

 

"You forget something"

 

"what?", Ae Rin look curiously at Minho's eyes and was asking him telepathically

"You're hurting me.."

 

"How!? I didn't step on your foot.."

 

"You should link your arms with mine. Remember, couples do that"

 

"Ah... sorry, even though I wanted to, I'm afraid to ask you..."

 

"Are you shy?"

"Ne", Ae Rin then links her arm to Minho's. They now put their items on their cart. People surround them and started taking pictures. They pay for the items and head back home to place them on their fridge.

"We don't have many materials here."

 

"Let's go to my house. I rarely use them so it's a waste if I don't use them"

They drive again to Ae Rin's house.

"Your house is somewhat big, it's like a mansion", Minho commented

 

"My appa told me that most of our relatives that live in the city gather here so he planned the size."

 

"You know, it's really scary living all alone"

 

"Living alone is not scary but boring"

"I can't imagine living in her house. It's big yet she is the only one who occupies it?"

 

"Who else occupies this?"

 

"My relatives, the keys of all houses are all the same but you have to inform them that you will come here"

 

"That's a great idea"

 

They head to the kitchen to get utensils.

"After this, you should show me your room and the room where you practice taekwondo"

 

"Sure"

Minho was holding Ae Rin's waist to ensure her safety.

"You don't have to hold it. Hold the chair, Mimi"

 

"anio... its more romantic this way"

 

"Suit yourself"

They finish packing the utensils and they head upstairs.

"This is my room and it's only plain..."

 

"You have cd albums.."

 

"Ne, to listen to music"

 

"Do you have SHINee albums?"

 

"Ne, complete set... I collect cd albums"

 

"let me sign over them"

Ae Rin took out her SHINee cd albums and Minho sign them all.

"Do you have any of our albums?"

 

"Ne, complete... When I meet you, the next day, I personally bought them. I even asked for your freebies."

 

"Wow, that's great"

"You should sign them too"

Minho took a picture with the signed albums and posts them in IG.

"We had a short fansigning event on Aegi's House! Thank you for the support <3"

They head to the other room.

"This is where I practice taekwondo and Archery"

 

"Lift your leg up and hit this year"

 

Minho did what Ae Rin said, just the easy kicks so it will not hurt Minho afterward. They have done several kicks and return to their house.

"You opened up a restaurant, right?"

 

"Ne, it serves Filipino cuisines. I opened it on January 2 this year. You can feel the Filipino ambiance of the customers since the employees there are Filipinos too."

 

"Why did you think of having a business like that?"

 

"Well, I missed Filipino cuisines and I want to share it to others and my relatives told me to at least have some business running too. Soon, we will be opening a pet café.."

 

"Does it do well?"

 

"Ne, I always visit it, wanna go there. I'll cook for you"

 

"Later, Dinner.. Cook Dinner for me"

 

"Araseo"

 

They place the utensils on the cabinets.

"The house is complete now. So what do we do?"

 

"Let's play game"

They went to the dart board and paused for a while. They look to each other

"Let's bet something"

 

"What?"

 

"Hit the bull's eye. The one who'll lose will take a derp picture and post it online"

 

"Call~"

 

"I think I had the advantage of playing darts since I know Archery, it's all about accuracy, you have to control your arm before throwing and measure the weight of the dart"

 

"Since there is nothing to do, I saw the dart board . Since she is pretty I want her to post a derp face online"

 

Ae Rin let Minho have his turn, but he failed. Next was Ae Rin, but she failed too. The second round, Ae Rin goes first and she hit the bull's eye twice. Minho sadly hit it once.

"I win! I win!!", she rejoiced, she was about to hug Minho but she stop herself.

"She was so funny, she was happy winning the bet. She was about to hug but I think she is shy, hahaha! She is embarrassed so I hug her"

 

Minho hugs Ae Rin instead.

"Mimi, you lose the bet so, you have to post it online and tag me, araseo?"

 

"Araseo"

Minho turns away from the camera and take a derp selca.

"Mimi, why turn away if you'll post it online, still many will see it"

 

Night, they drive to Ae Rin's Filipino Resto, MABUHAY! (the name of the resto)

"You have a lot of customers..."

 

"Yes and I always thank them. They are hoping for a chance to see me here too and take pictures. I reserved a table for us."

They sit and Minho looks at the menu.

"Which of these are delicious?"

 

"Hmm.. All of them are. But I'll cook the signature dish. I already prepared it a while ago when I excuse myself."

 

"I thought you just went on a meeting earlier"

 

"Well, I just lie and went here to prepare"

Ae Rin left Minho to check her prepared dish.

Meanwhile, at some part of the country, Kai was taking his break from his photo shoot for a magazine. He found an update from his sunbae, Minho.

"Excited for my wife's dish! She personally cook it!"

"Look at Kai again, he is probably looking for Ae Rin's update"

 

"I feel bad for Kai, Ae Rin is married to Minho hyung, right?"

 

"He feels jealous when we are going to meet with them for the drama"

 

"Kai! Come here!"

 

Kai follows his hyung.

 

"What?"

 

"How's Ae Rin?"

 

"She's doing fine, she personally cooked something for Minho hyung while me.. I thought she doesn't know how to cook. She personally told it to me before"

 

"Kai, people learn things. Then ask her to cook for you next time"

 

Kai's phone is ringing and it was Taemin calling.

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"Kai, We are planning to visit Minho and Ae Rin's house wanna come with us?"

"Sure!", Kai was excited.

"Then come to our dorm next Saturday, the whole group will visit and Suho too."

"Kamsanida, hyung"

"You're welcome"

 

"Who was that?"

 

"It's Taemin hyung, he asked me and Suho hyung to join them to visit Minho hyung and Ae Rin's house this coming Saturday"

Back to the couple, Ae Rin serves the signature dish of the Philippines. She feeds it and let Minho judge the taste.

"So, how was it?"

 

"It's delicious. You taste it"

 

"I already taste it"

 

"But not from my hand"

 

"Araseo", Ae Rin eats the food Minho was holding. They continue eating the food Ae Rin prepared. After dinner, Minho posts the foods his wife prepared .

"I enjoy tonight's dinner"

 

"Thank you"

"I am happy to know that my husband is satisfied with my dish. I never cook a lot of dishes to someone"

 

Both clean themselves and sleep. Ae Rin and Kai were at the Music show because of their collaboration and it's their third time performing.

"I found out Minho hyung's update on Instagram and he cautioned that it was delicious. You should cook for me too"

 

"Kai oppa, a wife should cook for her husband. He will be jealous if I ever cook for you"

 

"I will not tell anyone"

 

"Anio, I am loyal to my husband"

 

"I'm jealous too", Kai hugs Ae Rin but the girl is pushing him away

"Ya! Oppa! I'll kill you~", Ae Rin chokes Kai.

"Aego..."

The two fighting stop and turn. It was Minho...

"What are you two doing?"

 

"I'm just killing Kai oppa"

 

"Wae?"

"It's nothing, he is just joking around"

 

"Ah... I brought something for us"

 

"What?"

 

"waffles"

 

"Mine is blueberry"

 

"I know that Kai has chocolate and mine is strawberry"

 

The three eat the waffles.

"I'll go to the vending machine and buy us coffee"

 

"I'll help"

Kai was left behind while the couple buys coffee. Kai rest his back at the couch and felt frustrated.

"Your jealous, right?", it was his Manager.

"Of course, who wouldn't be", Kai blurted and browse over his phone's gallery and look at their photo together.

 

"You really love that girl.."

"Well, she is just different from the girls I met. Why would I lose the opportunity?"

 

"It's too crucial to date her now if ever. It will affect the company because of your fans; you know what they can do especially to Ae Rin. So it's better to focus on your career before her"

 

"Araseo, but I'll never stop my confession and my goal to work with her"

 

The couple came and they finish their coffee. It was time to perform. After the hot performance, it is time to announce the winner. Kai and Ae Rin couple are on the top two. All scores are being computed...

"the winner for this week is... Kai and Ae RIn, chukhahamnida!!!", the trophy was given to "Kai, what can you say about your winning?"

"I would like to thank both of the companies for giving us the opportunity to perform with Kai, the fans on both fandoms who supported us, our friends and to my husband Mimi ! Saranghaeyo!"

 

"I would like to thank SMTOWN and Starship for this... I wanted to work with Ae Rin so I really thank the both of them and the staff to produce this masterpiece"

They perform again and after the show, they return to their house. Saturday, Ae Rin and Minho prepared the foods. They heard the doorbell

"They are already here? But I told to come at 11, it's only 10"

 

"just check it out, Mimi"

Minho opens the door and it was ONE's Min Na, BTS Jin, Seojae and Joong Ki.

"Oh! Annyeong haseyo"

 

"Ae Rin! We're here~"

The four visitors give their gifts to Minho. Ae Rin hugs Jin tight since she missed Jin much and the dogs came too, to greet them. Seojae releases her dog and let it play with the others.

"Congratulations"

 

"Thank you. Please come in"

 

They sit at the living room.

"We came early to help, is there something we could do?"

 

"Yes, just prepare the plates , chopstick and the glasses. Place them on the dining table, unnie"

The four helped them preparing. After an hour of preparing, the other visitors came.

"Annyeong haseyo, Mimi~", it was the SHINee members teasing him.

They tour around the house first.

"You must feel very happy that Ae Rin is cuddling you during sleep"

 

"Ne"

 

"You have a lot of pictures hanging around here", Jin said as he looks at the pictures of the couples with notes at the back

 

"Well, we can't think of decorations so we expose our selcas on the wall"

 

"Kai, are you feeling okay?"- Taemin

"Ne..", Kai answered awkwardly then the others laugh

The foods are set. Ae Rin first gives food to her husband then to Kai, who was sitting beside her. Min Na to other guest and Seojae to her husband.

"Joong Ki hyung, how's the marriage life with Seojae?", Minho asked

 

"It's great"

 

"I heard that you always exchange kisses live"

 

"Yes, Seojae has kissable lips and I felt that I am attached to her. She is so clingy but for me, it's really comfortable"

 

"Minho-ssi, you should hug and kiss Ae Rin often, it will make her fall more on to you. Our kisses are just friendly, but I liked her at first sight and we became close just like siblings", Jin said

 

"Kai will be jealous"

 

"Minho, did Ae Rin touch your stomach?"- Min Na asked

" Not yet, she told me that one, so she asked me to either hug her from the back or hold her hand for her to prevent it"

 

"Married couple should do a lot of skinships so they will feel close and don't feel awkward to each other often", Seojae said while feeding Joong Ki.

 

"Yes, Seojae is like that"

 

"By the way, doesn't it bother the both of you exchanging kiss?"

 

"Anio..", Seojae replied and Joong Ki supported her answer

"When you are used to it, it will be ok in the future and it depends upon the people who are watching us if they put meaning to it"

 

"Seojae was really popular among guys and I found that she had a lot of male numbers on her contact and I found my contact profile special, my contact was at the first on the list and she put some message and her personal voice as a ringtone, while the other contacts are all the same"

 

"How about on you guys?"

 

"Well, we named ourselves special too"

 

"I think the only rival on Ae Rin is Kai, right?"

 

"I think so but Ae Rin is loyal and I feel it"

 

"Aww~"

 

"I can feel it too. Ae Rin doesn't show much interest to boys, even though she already kissed guys, it was nothing to her. I thought that she is a cold person when it comes to loving another guy. I never heard any news of her liking or dating someone else right now."- Seojae

"Maybe because of her past experiences"- Min Na

KAI'S POV

What the heck? Is this because of me? Did she felt cold towards every guy after I broke up with her? How about her feelings towards Jin? Didn't she like him? Does Min Na noona know about our relationship before?

"Maybe you're right, did it hurt when your ex broke up with you?"

 

"Ne, but now, I'm okay"

I just remain silent. It's US they are talking about. I look at Min Na noona and she smirked on me. OMO! I knew it. Did Ae Rin tell her?

"Kai, you're so quiet?"

 

"Well, I can't say a thing... I'm not really good at this type of talk"

 

"You like Ae Rin, right?"

 

"But, her husband is here. I can't just do anything"

 

"By the way, when is your overseas or out of the town vacation?"

 

"We didn't receive anything yet. How's Malaysia?"

 

"We enjoyed there, especially the foods there"

 

We finished eating the food and started talking about random things. I hope Ae Rin will be happy with Minho hyung. We bid farewell to them and return to our house.

 

AE RIN'S POV

I wonder if Min Na unnie knows something about US. I never told her anything. Well, Kai is quiet because he is nervous. I want to laugh at that moment. We clean the plates after our visitors left.

"That was fun", Minho said as we rest at the couch.

Turkey, the cat, rested on Minho's lap while the dogs are playing with Ae Rin.

"They are really stress get away", Minho said as he rubs Turkey's fur.