002. Open your eyes and talk to the person.

♛ C o l d S t r u c k .

You slowly open your eyes to see a boy who looks very young. You blink your eyes and blankly stare at him.

"Yes...?" You reply quietly, folding your hands into your lap.

The boy had dark brown hair and a young face with round cheeks. "Could you please direct me to the gym?" He meekly asks you, ruffling his hair in embarrassment.

You glance briefly at his name tag. < Lee Sungjong, senior. He's a senior? > You silently nod at him and stand up while grabbing your backpack.

"Uhmm.. you're going to walk with me there?" He asks you in surprise, his eyes getting bigger.

"Only if you want me to." You reply quietly in a monotone, noting that he quickly shook his head while putting his arms out in front of him.

"N-no! It's okay with me, as long as you want to take me there." You stare at his outstretched arms, which were just flailing a couple seconds ago.

You exhange some silent looks with him, and then you both start walking together towards the Seoul High School building.

You and him walk inside the building, which was eerily empty, and an atmosphere of silence surrounds you both. You hear him awkwardly cough as you walk up to the large brown gym doors.

"This is the gym." You briefly state, shooting a glance again at his name tag. < I still can't believe he is a senior... >

"Thank you so much!" He suddenly clasps your hands and you feel a shiver come up your spine. "Thank you, I was afraid I would be lost."

"It's not a problem." You glance at his hands still clasped in yours.

"I'm Lee Sungjong. I'm a bit new to this school." His cheeks are painted a light pink, probably from embarrassment. "And what's your name?"


What do you do?

a. Give him your name.
b. Ignore him.

c. Stare blankly at him.

Pick wisely. Actually, pick wisely after I've written chapters for the three choices possible.