005. Say no.

♛ C o l d S t r u c k .

"I'm sorry, Sungjong." You try to sound as polite as possible. "W-we just met, and I don't think it's my place to come with you to the mall."

His face has disappointment written all over it. "I see." He says sadly, looking at the ground. "I'm sorry for being so sudden."

You feel guilt, but manage to hold it in and flash him a small smile. "We can hang out next time, if you want."

He brightens up a little, and he enthusiastically nods his head. "Okay, ________."

You talk with him for a while, not noticing that your phone was vibrating in your pocket the whole time.

The bell chime echoes throughout the hallway, and you see that he has become a bit nervous.

"Are you going?" He asks sadly, and you give him a small nod. "I see. Okay then, goodbye, ________."

"Bye, Sungjong." You say.

You watch his back disappear through the gym doors and you turn around to head to your classroom, room 233.

But you stop once you realize that you don't feel like going to class anymore. < I guess I'll ditch. >

You start walking towards the doors, and a gentle breeze greets you when you step outside.

< It's quite calm when there's no students... > You think while admiring the scenery of Seoul High School for a while.

You then walk towards the black, iron gates that greeted you earlier this morning and find that they are closed.

But it's not a problem to you.

You step back, then start sprinting. You jump, grab onto the iron bars of the gate, and climb upwards.

You jump again and land onto the ground on the other side of the gates.

< That was a bit too easy. > You look around suspiciously, but you see nothing.

Shrugging, you fix the lopsided straps of your backpack and start walking. < Wait, where am I going?! I need a destination. >

You think to yourself before finally smiling and walking in the direction of...


What do you do?

a. Walk home.

That's the only option for this chapter.