007. Why not?

♛ C o l d S t r u c k .

You decide for a moment, before answering him. < Hmm. Should I? Eh. It's not like I have anything better to do. >

"Sure, why not?" You say, before smiling and walking up to them.

"Are you done with the flirting?" A rather handsome male speaks up, wearing blue plaid. You notice his hair is spiked up towards the front, and a camera is dangling from a strap around his neck.

You simply shrug your shoulders, not taking it personally at all. < I wonder what's up with him. >

"I guess we should introduce ourselves to you. I am Sunggyu, the leader of 'Dankook University's one and only male jjang group'." You notice Sunggyu has a pair of adorably cute, small eyes and dark, rusty colored hair. 

"I think we'll get along well." You smile at his teasing tone towards Hoya's earlier statement.

"I'm Woohyun." Woohyun smiles at you. < His eye smile is cute. >

"Dongwoo here." The blonde smiles at you as well, revealing his full set of white teeth. 

"Don't you mean, 'Dino here'?" said the tallest one in the group, nudging him.

"Oh shush, Sungyeol." Dongwoo nudges him back, "I still don't see how I resemble a dino."

"Myungsoo." The one wearing plaid finishes up the introductions.

"Your introduction is so cold." Sungyeol shivers dramatically, Myungsoo rolling his eyes in response.

"Anywho, we were just on our way to the CO-EX mall to hang out. You're coming with us, right?" Sunggyu asks you.

You nod your head and Sunggyu grins. "Great. Let's go."

You and 'Dankook University's one and only male jjang group' walk to the mall, while you listened to random, multiple conversations between the different members along the way.

"Seriously, I can't believe I got a cut from just one punch..."

"I'm really hungry. What will we be eating?"

"You really look like a dino."

"I do not!"

"Ah, the camera lens just got dusty."

"You need to clean out your closet. All this plaid, really."

< These people sure are interesting. > You think to yourself, shaking your head at everything you just heard.

You all arrive at the mall, which you have personally never been to before. You've overheard it from the gossiping of female students at your school, but haven't really put aside any time to visit it and look around.

You took the subway, which you found strange. < This is the famous mall that everyone's been talking about. >

You shift your feet uncomfortably, noting how you were standing quite closely to the jjang group. The chattering and constant stares from people in the subway wasn't helping you either.

When the subway doors opened, you were taken aback. The inside was gorgeous and unsurprisingly, full of many people.

"I take it you've never been here before." Hoya teased, and you nodded your head slowly.

"Can we please go to the food court?" Dongwoo says while rubbing his stomach, "I'm pretty hungry."

You and the group make your way to the food court, while you lagged behind, still looking around in awe.

"Grab a table, I'll go order." Sunggyu leaves the group to stand in a long line.

You exchange glances with the group while looking for a table. The food court, unfortunately, was packed.

When you finally find a table, you quickly rush to it, the rest of the group shuffling awkwardly behind you.

To your disappointment, there were only 6 chairs. < I need to ask someone for one. >

The group takes a seat, and you look around, hoping there was a free chair for Sunggyu to sit in.

You see another male group sitting at a table with a free chair. < I have a bad feeling this won't end well. >


What do you do?

a. Go by yourself.
b. Ask someone to go with you.

Hey~ I'm back! Oh, and you ended up going to mall anyway. LOL. Sorry~ It had to happen. ^^ At least you're not alone. So, what are you going to pick? And, who do you think [or want] the other group of guys to be? Comment~