008. Ask someone to go with you.

♛ C o l d S t r u c k .

"Could someone come to with me to get that chair over there?" You say, jerking your head in the direction of the other table. "If it's not a bother."

They all glance at each other until Myungsoo replies, "Sure." < Whew. At least I have someone with me. >

You and Myungsoo get up and start to walk over to them. You notice the food court is starting to hush, and people are also starting to stare at you both.

You approach the group, who stop talking and look at you. "Excuse me, do you mind if I take this chair?" You say calmly, your hand resting on the arm of the chair.

"Only if you sit in it." A male with intense eyes speaks up, looking at you rather inappropriately.

< Well... >

"How forward of you." Myungsoo says while glancing at him. "She's not going to sit in it, though." Wordlessly, he motions for you to go take the chair.

You give a sheepish smile and grab the chair. "I'm just going to take this chair and go now."

You turn around to start walking, but stop when you notice that the chair is not moving with you. You see that the male with intense eyes is holding it down firmly. 

"Please, sit." He lets go of the chair and pats it.

Myungsoo gives you a stony look, and you pull the chair harder, much to the male's disappointment. "I guess I'll see around sometime." He smirks.

Myungsoo takes the chair from you, walks over to the table, and sets it down. You silently take your seat, twiddling your thumbs while trying not to look at the opposite table.

You all are quiet until Sunggyu walks up to the table with a spicy mushroom pizza* in his hands.

You give a small laugh at Dongwoo's expression when Sunggyu puts it on the table, but find yourself getting hungry because of the delicious aroma of the pizza. 

< Well. I didn't really have any food, so. >

"Why are you all so quiet?" Sunggyu asks, looking around confused. "Let's eat."

Afterwards, the atmosphere was less awkward.


What do you do?

a. Fast foward!

Aw. You didn't find out who the group was yet. Don't worry~ It's coming. ^^

* spicy mushroom pizza is actually sold at the food court.