006. Try to pay attention until lunch comes.

♛ C o l d S t r u c k .

The lessons were so incredibly boring to you. < Ah, seriously. School should move faster. >

Then, as if by a miracle, it was lunchtime. You and Sang Min made your way to the cafeteria, hand in hand, and you noted the looks of jealousy you got from girls passing by in the hallway.

"Jealous?" Sang Min looked at your face and laughed at your expression.

"No..." You huffed, and he pinched your cheeks.

"Sorry that the iljeen* of this school has to be so handsome." He said cheekily, and you smacked his arm. 

"Sure sure!" You said in mock anger, and he laughed again.

It was true. You and Sang Min were the "best-looking-gangster-couple" in high school, and it was no secret that Sang Min had many admirers.

You were grateful for the many times he ran over to help you during an intense fight, and the reputation of you both as a couple had spread throughout Seoul. 

The ggangpae** couple was to feared.

Girls could only admire Sang Min, and they never tried to make a move on him for fear of raising the "female jjang*** wrath". It was funny to you, really. 

You both entered the cafeteria, got lunch, and left, heading towards "the spot".

The spot was a bench, shaded underneath an old tree, and was never occupied by anybody other than you and Sang Min.

While you and Sang Min ate lunch, both your cellphones vibrated. You pulled out your phone and checked the text from Baek Jae Won.

'________-ah, there's urgent jjang* business today. A meeting will be held at 6PM, please be there.'

"You got the text too?" Sang Min asked.

You nodded and thought aloud, "I wonder what happened, since it's urgent."

He shrugged, "It could be trouble with another school."

You hoped in your head that it wasn't so.


What do you do?

a. Fast forward!

* the iljeen term being used is similar here to the jjang term, both being delinquent-like students whom are good at fighting.
** the ggangpae term being used here is similar to gangster, or gang-like.
*** the jjang term being used here is known as the school's best fighter.