006. Walk home.

♛ C o l d S t r u c k .

warning. chapter contains use of some foul/inappropriate language. also known as cursing, cussing, and profanity. caution advised if one is offended by such use of words.


You decide that you're tired and don't want to go anywhere today.

You start walking at a decent pace towards home while humming a cheerful tune. Your thoughts, however, are mainly of Sang Min.

< I think I was being too rude to him. > You stop humming and sigh, your mood dampening slowly as you walk.

< I just need to stop thinking overall, seriously. > You run a hand through your hair and continue walking, trying to control your thoughts.

Your attention is suddenly shifted when a group of six strangely attractive looking males turn appear from a corner in the distance, walking in your direction. < What the heck? >

You study them, noting that the one with fierce eyes is scowling angrily while talking to the others.

You then notice he has a decent sized cut on his face, which clearly explains his frustration.

You flinch slightly when your phone vibrates again in your pocket, and you take it out, seeing you received a text from Baek Jae Won.

You read the text message, which says, '________-ah, there's urgent jjang* business today. A meeting will be held at 6PM, please be there.' 

You glance quickly at the top of the screen to check the time. < Right now it's 7:43 AM. I have enough time to burn. >

You are about to text a reply back to him when you unknowingly collide into the group of males. < What the...! >

"What the ..." You hear a deep voice curse, obviously annoyed.

You glance quickly at the ground and see that your phone has left your hands to land conveniently near their feet. < D*mn. How great is my luck? >

You raise your eyes up to see the six attractive faces staring at you.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." You cut to the point.

"Really?" The male with the cut on his face retorts sarcastically while dusting on his uniform. "I'm surprised you didn't fall."

"I do have impeccable balance." You say smugly, a smirk unknowningly forming on your face.

"Really now?" He steps up closer to you, challenging you. "Who do you think you are?"

You accept the challenge, stepping closer to him as well. "I know I am Seoul High School's one and only female jjang*. Who do you think you are?"

He chuckles and says wryly, "I know I am Hoya, part of Dankook University's one and only male jjang* group."

"Ah, how interesting." You say, looking directly into his fierce eyes. "Sorry to end the conversation, but I have business to attend to."

You casually walk towards where your phone is and step on one end. It jumps upward while flipping, then lands directly into your outstretched hand.

You feel another smirk tugging at your mouth, but you hold it in. You quickly open a new contact page and toss it towards Hoya, who catches it.

"Enter your number. I may want to hang out with you sometime." You laugh lightly at the smirk on his face. < He's interesting. >

He punches his number in and tosses it back towards you. "How about you hang out with us now?"


What do you do?

a. Why not?

I really love how this chapter ended up. Seriously. Isn't this just the best walk home ever? Hehe. ^_^ Do you like her attitude too? Or is it just me?

* the jjang term used here is known as the school's best fighter.