007. Fast forward!

♛ C o l d S t r u c k .

It's an agonizing school day. < Really, when is it not? The first days are especially harsh. > You realize that you're so bored of these lectures, you're talking to yourself.

You somehow make it through, even though the last teacher glared at your intense foot tapping and publicly deemed it 'annoying'.

When the bell rang, you almost jumped out of your seat to bulldoze your way through to the door and get out of the school building.

Luckily for people who may have been bulldozed, you were raised to be patient, so you patiently waited in your seat until the room was empty.

It didn't take long for the room to only be just Sang Min and you, sitting quietly in your seats.

"Go, ________." Sang Min says after grabbing his belongings and ruffling your hair. "I can see your 'I'm-Impatient-but-I'm-Raised-Patient' face from my desk."

You laugh and shove his hand away while standing up. "You know me too well."

"You're going somewhere, huh?" He teases, "Don't cheat on me~"

You stick your tongue out at him and fix your hair. "No promises~"

He chuckles and walks out the classroom with you. "See you, then. Be careful." He kisses your forehead and walks away.

< This guy. > You shake your head and walk to the front to go meet Sungjong.

"Sorry I'm late." You say as you exit the school building. He's standing off the the side, his eyes fixated on his phone.

"No problem!" He looks up and says cheerfully. "Time to go to the COEX mall*."

Sungjong and you chatter away about random topics while walking over there. 

You soon arrive at the mall, which you have personally never been to before. You've overheard it from the gossiping of female students at your school, but haven't really put aside any time to visit it and look around.

You had to take the subway, which you found strange. < This is the famous mall that everyone's been talking about. >

You both continue to talk, but you notice the constant stares from people in the subway. < Why are they staring? >

When the subway doors opened, you were taken aback. The inside was gorgeous and unsurprisingly, full of many people.

"My hyungs are in the food court." You barely heard it as Sungjong was literally almost dragging you all the way there.

You spot two different tables with a group of boys, both rather good looking. < Look at how shallow I am, goodness. >

While you silently coached yourself, Sungjong put you in a seat, and you find yourself surrounded by 6 new, good looking faces.

< Oh wait, there's that plaid person. Shoot. What was his name again? >

The 6 faces stop talking to stare at you.

"Hyungs, this is the new friend I've made today. This is ________." You give a curt nod before you begin to observe them again.

"I guess we should introduce ourselves to you. I am Sunggyu." You notice Sunggyu has a pair of adorably cute, small eyes and dark, rusty colored hair. 

"I'm Woohyun." Woohyun smiles at you. < His eye smile is cute. >

"Dongwoo here." The blonde smiles at you as well, revealing his full set of white teeth. 

"Don't you mean, 'Dino here'?" said the tallest one in the group, nudging him.

"Oh shush, Sungyeol." Dongwoo nudges him back, "I still don't see how I resemble a dino."

"I'm Hoya." He nods at you, then starts talking to Dongwoo. You notice how he has a unsightly cut on his cheek.

"Myungsoo." The one wearing plaid finishes up the introductions. < Ah, that was it. >

"Your introduction is so cold." Sungyeol shivers dramatically, Myungsoo rolling his eyes in response.

Sungjong grins at you. "Don't worry, ________. He's like that at first."

"Mhm. Right, 'Ice Prince'?" Sungyeol grins while Myungsoo rolls his eyes once again.

"Don't call me that, 'Choding'." Myungsoo smirks and Sungyeol pouts in response. < Aw. Sungyeol is cute. Myungsoo's smirk though, wow... >

You notice though, that there aren't enough chairs. Sungjong isn't sitting, and you feel bad that you took his chair.

You glance over to the other tables, and all the seats are full. However, you see the other male group sitting has a free chair.

You randomly get up, and start to walk over to them. You notice the food court is starting to hush, and people are also starting to stare at you.

You approach the group, who stop talking and look at you. "Excuse me, do you mind if I take this chair?"

"Only if you sit in it." A male with intense eyes speaks up, looking at you rather inappropriately.

< Well... >


What do you do?

a. Sit in the chair.
b. Take the chair and go.

A pretty long chapter. Please take this an apology. I took another unannounced hiatus. I really have to stop doing that. OTL. Well, who do you think [or want] the other group of guys to be? Comment~

* COEX mall is an actual mall in Seoul.