002. Ignore the person.

♛ C o l d S t r u c k .

You continue to keep your eyes closed while relaxing. You hear the person nearby awkwardly cough, then slowly shuffle away when you didn't respond.

You are by yourself again.

You finally peek your eyes open to see no one, bewilderment present in your mind. < Maybe I was being too mean... >

You shrug to no one in particular and continue glancing at your phone every once in a while. < Where is Sang Min? >

You don't tear your eyes off the phone, checking the time or so every minute, which seems to pass by very slowly.

You feel your phone vibrate again, and you see that Sang Min is calling you again.

You breathe a sigh of relief before answering the phone. "Sang Min." You hear someone take deep breaths. "Hello? Sang Min?" 

Again, no one responds to you. You start getting slightly concerned. "Where are you?"

You almost jumped when you heard someone speak behind you. "Right here."

You turn around to see a pink faced Sang Min, smiling at you with his hands in his jean pockets. "I'm here, ________." You glance at him. 

His hair is quite messy and the backpack straps on his shoulders are lopsided. His blazer buttons are undone, and his tie is messy. You had to admit it made him look quite attractive.

"Good thing you're here." You say, and get up to embrace him, his arms open wide for you. Yeong Sang Min is your boyfriend of 2 years.

While embracing him, you inhale his cologne scent, then pull away and give him a small smile.

"I ran all the way here for you." He said while grinning. "Aren't you proud of me?"

"Of course." You reply while sitting down on the green bench and patting the spot next to it. "Try to wake up earlier next time, okay?"

He gives you a sheepish look before taking the seat next to you. "Sorry. I was up late." You already knew why.

You entwine your fingers with his as a response, while leaning your head on his shoulder. The wind softly blows, shaking the leaves and giving a soft rustling sound.

< It's quite peaceful. > Both of you stay like that for a couple minutes before hearing an old chime of a bell in the distance disrupt the peace.

"School is starting." You whisper while getting up.  "Where is your first class?"

"In room 233." He says, standing up. He picks up your bag and hands it you. You give a small frown at his answer.

"Ah, I see. My first class is in the gym. We're in different classes."

"________, don't worry." He says gently while moving the bangs flowing in your face. "We still have lunch."

You slightly pout, but stop yourself. "Okay."

You and him walk hand in hand into the Seoul High School building. Sang Min and you are silent, but it is comfortable silence.

Suddenly, you are already in front of the brown doors that lead to the gym.

"Bye-" You start, but he slowly leans in and kisses your forehead. You slightly blush at the contact.

"I'll see you at lunch." He gives you a grin, then runs off into the hallway. "Don't be too lonely!" You could hear his voice echoing in the noisy hallway full of students.

You walk into the gym, seeing many students already sitting on the bleach and conversing amongst themselves.

You spot a dark brown haired boy sitting by himself, isolated from the others.

You can't see his face, since he's leaning his neck forward and his hair is covering it.

< Hmm... > You think to yourself of the times when you were alone in school.


What do you do?

a. Walk up and sit next to him.

That's the only option for this chapter.