005. Jump the gates!

♛ C o l d S t r u c k .

warning. chapter contains use of some foul/inappropriate language. also known as cursing, cussing, and profanity. caution advised if one is offended by such use of words.


< Baek Jae Won, you owe me big time for this! >

You step back, then start sprinting. You jump, grab onto the iron bars of the gate and climb upwards.

You hop over, then jump and land harshly on the hard sidewalk, but you shrug it off colly. You were just relieved that you got over, and you stand up, dusting your skirt.

You look at the ground to see shoes in standing right in front of you. < Crap! I got caught! >

You look up defiantly, to be greeted by a cold stare from a male. < Was he watching me the whole time?! >

You cough nervously and ask him, "So where are the students today?"

He continues to stare at you before finally opening his mouth and replying, "Why are worrying if you aren't one." < Touché. How does he know, though? Oh, my uniform. >

You both continue to give each other silent stares, and your eyes flit towards his name tag.

You try to read it, but the golden plaque gave off a shining reflecton from the sun rays.

You stare at his name tag, trying to figure out his name. < Ki... Kim.. Myun... Myung.. Myungsoo. Hmm. >

You smirk once you figure it out, then start to walk away from him. "Goodbye, Kim Myungsoo. Perhaps we will meet again."

You feel him stare at you, but you continue walking casually to where you think the back of the school is.

You continue to observe the surroundings of Dankook University, noting how peaceful the campus is at the moment.

You remember that Jae Won needs your help, and you start to sprint, forgetting that you wore a skirt.

You continue to run past the building structure when you hear some noises ahead. "!" You hear a male voice shout.

You feel energized, and continue running when you come across a cleared, almost desolate area.

You stop running when you see a bruised Jae Won and his friends standing a couple inches away from an unknown male and his friends.

The unknown male had a cold look on his face, just like Kim Myungsoo. Some the friends behind the unknown male had blank faces or cold looks.

"You have some nerve." Jae Won sneers, looking at them in disgust. "For fighting with me when I didn't even steal your girlfriend."

"Bullsh*t." The unknown male growls, his fists balling up. "You know what you did."

Jae Won spits on the floor, and notices you standing nearby, watching silently.

"_______." He grins, motioning for you to come forward. < Time for my mask. >


What do you do?

a. Walk up to Jae Won.

Sorry, there aren't a lot of options to pick from for some specific scenes. This is one of those specific scenes. It has to roll this way, or else I'll get all confused with the plot I planned out beforehand. I apologize for not updating for 4 days. I have my studies to attend to, as well.