006. Walk up to Jae Won.

♛ C o l d S t r u c k .

warning. chapter contains use of some foul/inappropriate language. also known as cursing, cussing, and profanity. caution advised if one is offended by such use of words.


You put on a cool, calm exterior, while walking towards Jae Won.

Your feet feel heavy, but you ignore that feeling and the sudden rush of adrenaline flowing through your body.

All of their eyes are on you, but you step casually next to Jae Won, your face now completely emotionless.

"Meet _______, Seoul High School's jjang*." You smirk at his words, staring at the handsome male in front of you, who was observing you.

"Never heard of her." The male indirectly mocks, which infuriates you.

"Watch it, Hoya. ________'s got a temper and a reputation." Jae Won warns.

"Ha, fence jumper has a reputation?" You hear someone scoff.

You look at the six males in front of you, and spot Kim Myungsoo amongst them.

< How did he get here?! >

He's staring at you, and you start to feel uncomfortable. "Why don't you come up and say it directly to my face?" You snap.

"Ooh, fiesty." You hear someone whisper under their breath.

Kim Myungsoo slowly walks up and stands next to Howon, his arms casually in his pockets.

"I'm disappointed, Jae Won." Hoya said, glancing at you. "I didn't know you hang out with b*tches."

BAM! Your fist lands unmercifully on his face. "Watch your mouth, you judgmental b*st*rd."

Everyone there is silent. You hear a crack, and you smirk, satisfied. < Your nose will be damaged afterwards. >

Hoya glares at you in disbelief. < You deserve it. >

"I like you." Myungsoo says. "You're interesting."

You stare at Myungsoo blankly, not wanting to hear what he just said.

Hoya suddenly steps foward, towering a couple inches above you.

He looks at you and then at Jae Won. "I'll leave you alone, Baek Jae Won." Jae Won scoffs when Hoya mentions his real name. "But I get her."

You continue to keep on a emotionless facade, and Jae Won glances at you. "It depends on her." Jae Won shrugs.

"Explain." You say to Jae Won through gritted teeth.

"Girlfriend broke up with him, likes me." He responds.

"How pathetic of her." You say to Hoya. "You can do better."

Hoya just looks at you. "This fight is stupid, meaningless, all for a dumb gi-"

"YAH, HOYA~!" You hear a sickeningly sweet voice shout from the side.


What do you do?

a. Mutter something incoherent.
b. Turn around.

I apologize if this is starting to sound cliché. By the way, I've reached 20 subcribers now! I appreciate it, all of you! I'll try to update more, because of you, I have inspiration. (^__^)

* the jjang term used here is known as the school's best fighter.