007. Try to pay attention until lunch comes.

♛ C o l d S t r u c k .

You surprisingly lasted until the lunch bell.

"Enjoy lunch, class!" calls out your fourth teacher, Mr. Kim, from the doorway.

You smile in amusement while watching the rest of your classmates hurriedly packing up their belongings and exiting the classroom.

You glance at Sang Min, who wordlessly grabs his stuff and begins to leave.

"W-Wait, Sang Min..." You call to him, fiddling with the hem of your skirt. He turns around and looks at you, saying nothing. "I'm sorry. I was helping a new student get to his class."

You hear him sigh and walk up to you. "I was worried you know." He pulls you in for an embrace. You quietly hug him back while inhaling the smell of his cologne. < He always smells nice. >

You then remember what you said to Sungjong earlier. "Ahh!" You gently shove him away. "Sang Min, I'll be eating with the new student I told you about. Is that okay?"

He feigns a thoughtful look before chuckling at your 'frustrated' face. "Of course it's okay, ________-ah. Just don't forget to give me something too."

You smile gratefully before gently kissing him on the cheek. He pouts cutely when you pull away. "Is that really all you give to your boyfriend, ________?"

You laugh and decide to hug him again, saying in a teasing tone, "Is that better?"

He groans, saying, "You know that's not what I meant." But he hugs you back anyway.

"I know." You say before breaking the hug and leaving the room. "Don't fret, I'll see you later in class, Sang Min!"

< Ah, where was I supposed to go again? It was near the front of the building, right? >

Hoping your instincts were right, you walk there quickly. And to your relief, Sungjong was there, looking around nervously.

"Sungjong!" You call, and he immediately smiles when he sees you.

"I thought you weren't going to come." He says in relief, wiping imaginary sweat from his face. You laugh at his actions and pull him towards the direction of the cafeteria.

"How was your school day so far?" You say, while you both approach the cafeteria doors.

The cafeteria is full of loud, bustling students when you both enter.

"It was okay." He shrugs while standing in line with you. "It's hard for me to communicate with people, since I am a transfer student."

"Ah. You're shy too?" He nods at your question before picking up one of the neatly packaged foods.

"It's surprising to my hyungs, as well." You decide not to press further and quietly pay for the lunch you've chosen.

"Do you want to eat outside?" You ask, after you both finish paying. He nods, and follows you as you lead him through the other pair of cafeteria doors.

The outside is just as busy and loud as the inside, but you manage to find an empty table where you both can sit.

"________?" He says, after he has sat down, "Why do you have two packages of food?"

< Aren't you so slick, ________. > You struggle to come up with a decent answer.

"I... love food...?" Your voice hesitantly trails off at the end.

"Same here!" Sungjong says excitedly. "You'll get along great with Hoya hyung when we go to the mall later." He grins at you. < Whew! >

"Speaking of the mall, will we be meeting up at the same place?" Sungjong nods before taking a huge bite of food.

"I csan't wafit for yhou to mehet my hyuhngs." He swallows and takes a big gulp of water before apologizing. "Sorry."

"It's okay." You smile, "I know you love food."

He laughs before eating again. "Thank you ________, for being so understanding."


What do you do?

a. Fast foward!

OTL. I tried to come up with more options, but couldn't think of any. Sorry guise, you'll have to settle for this one measly choice.