003. Give him your name.

♛ C o l d S t r u c k .

You slightly hesitate, looking at his anticipating face. < I guess I'll tell him. > "I'm ________."

Sungjong smiles brightly at you while finally letting your hands go, which drop down limply to your sides. "It's nice to meet you, ________."

You give a small smile at his friendliness.

"May I ask what your age is?" He questions carefully, making sure not to offend you.

"I'm 18." You respond, and he now clearly shows happiness.

"R-really?" You could hear that he's trying hard not to burst. "I am too. May I know when your birthday is?"

"May 10th." The smile on his face is suddenly replaced with a pout. < Did I say something wrong? >

"You're older than me. I apologize for asking such rude questions." He politely bows while you notice the sudden change in attitude.

"It's okay." You say, trying to ease up the atmosphere. "It's not that big of a deal."

He's become a little happier, but you can tell he wasn't as happy as he was earlier. 

You talk with him for a while, not noticing that your phone was vibrating in your pocket the whole time.

The bell chime echoes throughout the hallway, and you see that he has become a bit nervous.

"Are you going?" He asks sadly, and you give him a small nod. "I see. Okay then, goodbye, ________."

"Bye, Sungjong." You say.

You watch his back disappear through the gym doors and you turn around to head to your classroom, room 233.

You happen to walk inside just before the bell rang. < I got lucky... >

You scan the room full of students, and you see Yeong Sang Min sitting by himself in his desk in the back, looking blankly out the window.

The teacher hasn't arrived yet, so you walk up the empty desk next to his and sit down. "Sang Min." You say, and his head turns slowly toward you.

He's quiet, which makes you nervous. < Is he mad? >

"Where were you?" He asks, a hint of frustration and disappointment evident in his voice.

"I-"


What do you do?

a. Tell Sang Min the truth.
b. Dismiss it as nothing.

I wonder what you will pick...