003. Walk up and sit next to him.

♛ C o l d S t r u c k .

"Hello." You murmur quietly while walking up the the dark haired boy sitting by himself on the bleachers.

You see his head rise up slowly, his large brown orbs gazing at yours. You feel a chill go up your spine, but you remain your composure.

"Would you mind if I sit here?" You point to the spot where his backpack lay beside him. He looks at the backpack then back at you.

As if finally realizing what you said, he grabs his bag and scoots over to make room for you. "I'm sorry about that."

It sounded undistinguishable, but you catch what he said with his muffled voice. "It's okay." You say gently, taking a glance at his face.

It looks young and almost childish, but you see that his eyes hold much more than mindless immaturity.

"Are you new here?" You ask carefully, wondering if was your place to ask him such a question.

He's quiet before responding, "Yes..."

You wonder why he's such in a down mood, but you think nothing of it.

You're about to ask him another question, when you see the gym teacher come inside. You give him a glance before getting up to line with the other students.

"Get changed." The male gym teacher gruffs out after everyone is lined up.

All of the students go into the locker rooms, which were separated and split by gender.

The gym period passed by quick and easy. It wasn't that difficult for you. But you were distracted, thinking of the quiet, mysterious boy.

After changing in the locker room, you're about to leave the gym, when you see him by himself again, walking. < Alone, again? >

You decide to go up to talk with him, make him feel less lonely.

But you see that he quickly exits the gym doors and out into the hallway.

You exit the gym to see the hallway swarming with people, not seeing a trace of him amongst them.

You look around for a bit, heaving a sigh of regret. You wished you had caught up to him faster.

You make your way towards your second period classroom, your mind jumbled up with thoughts.

Later on in the day, you had a nice lunch with your boyfriend, Yeong Sang Min.

But you never had any chance to talk to the boy again that day, and the following days after that.

And slowly, the memory of him starts to fade as your school year passes at Seoul High School.

You forgot him.


Your ending ; Yeong Sang Min.

 

Not satisfied?

What do you want to do?

a. Try again.

Congratulations! You ended up with your boyfriend. Hey, he's not bad. I made him attractive, for goodness' sakes. But if you're not satisfied, I suggest you replay. Not the SHINee way, though. c: [my bad kpop pun. teehee.]