001. Beginning school.

♛ C o l d S t r u c k .

You give a small sigh when you walk up to your school, appropriately named Seoul High School.

You stop to stare at the familiar big, black gates that suddenly looked like it spontaneously exploded to the size of a skyscraper.

It is your first day starting at Seoul High School as a senior, but this time, without Baek Jae Won.

You haven't even started your school day yet and you already miss him.

He's your childhood buddy, your lifelong friend, your dragon.

You've already been to this school since freshman year, it's not new to you.

And it feels so drab, boring, and dull.

You quietly reminisce when you hear footsteps approaching behind you.

You turn around to see a couple of freshmen girls, chattering excitedly about how big Seoul High School is while gazing at the brown buildings.

< Oh, freshmen. > You slightly smirk at their happiness and walk past the gates to an empty green bench.

You plop your bag right onto the bench, and sit down next to it.

Then, you inspect your uniform, and smooth out the wrinkles you could find.

After you finished inspecting, you pull out your phone from your uniform pocket to check the time.

< It's only 6:30 AM. > You think to yourself grimly while putting it pack in your pocket. < School starts at 7:00 AM. I have 30 more minutes to go. >

You were dozing off again when you feel your phone vibrate in your pocket. You glance at the screen and a smile appears on your face as you answer it.

"Yeong Sang Min." You say sternly, and you hear a deep chuckle.

"I know. I'm sorry, I'll be a little late today." A small frown quickly replaces your smile.

"Please hurry, I'm getting bored." You hear Sang Min laugh again, and your lips tug at the corners.

"When are you never bored, ________?" He answers playfully. "I'm leaving the house now, I think I'll be there in a bit. Bye."

"Okay. Bye."

He hangs up and you're left with silence again, the wind gently picking up your hair.

You relax and close your eyes, feeling the peace of being alone.

You're about to doze off when...

"Excuse me." You hear a voice coming from your side.


What do you do?

a. Open your eyes and talk to the person.
b. Ignore the person.

I'm wondering if I should make the whole thing a choice fanfiction. You know, I give you several choices on what to do, and the most popular choice is the one I will use to write. I want see your opinions on what to do. Hmm. I guess it depends if you guys want it. Should I do it? I don't know. I put it up, anyway. By the way, the characters I listed in the beginning are not the only ones in the story. I will be adding more. And yes, I know it's short. I'll be writing more, so don't worry.