Chapter 2 First Day (Part 2)

IZ*ONE HIGH

Chapter 2 First Day (Part 2)

 

 

Earlier in the day.

 

Chaeyeon arrived at her new school. She timidly approached the front of school. The crowd of students seemed to keep the front doors open as she squeezed through the students she suddenly popped out of the crowd to find herself infant the class 

 

‘ Well thats lucky.’ She opened the door to see what appeared to be a fight happening. 

 

A short red haired girl was on top of another girl, tall with short brown hair. 

 

“Argh…get off me” 

 

“Where is she hmm…pushed into another locker huh tell me” 

 

The other girls in the class seemed to be either encouraging the fight or trying to defuse it. 

 

Two other girls in front seemed to watch the fight with interest, but for different reasons. One seemed to be encouraging  them to punch each other while the other looked on in disappointment.

 

Chaeyeon noticed a girl looking more concerned than anyone, who seemed to be the seat mate of the red head since the chair next to her was knocked over. 

 

‘Presumably when she launched herself at the other girl.’ She stood there by the door as she saw the other girls attempt to pull them off each other. 

 

She held back a laugh when she noticed a tall girl watching fight whisky munching on some food. 

 

The sigh was quite a spectacle, however she heard foot steps behind and she turned around to see two other girls approach the classroom. 

 

As she moved out the way to let them the tall girl  saw the fight. “HEY CHAE SHES HERE” This seemed to stop Chaewon focusing on the girl and she saw the other two. 

 

“Minju ..oh minju are you alright?” Chaewon asked as she got up and approached her friend. The other girl nodded and this seemed defuse the tension as the other taller girl looked down at the one who apparently caused the problem. 

 

——

 

Eunbi looked around at her classmates she shook her head in shame of mess she is in-charge of. 

 

‘A fight, even before our first class, this is going to difficult’. She felt overwhelmed but she saw a her fellow president next her giving her an encouraging smile. 

 

This calmed her down as she shook the nerves away. 

 

“EVERYONE” she shouted making everyone focus on her. 

 

“Thank you now please, I have created a seating arrangement. Some of you who were her before the commotion already now your seat so please go sit in them. Now please for those who just arrived please listen out for your names.”

 

Eunbi looked down at her list. 

 

“Right so Wonyoung is sat next to me in fort here” she pointed next here spot as the tall girl moved towards here seat. 

 

“Thank you, now Yujin and Hyewon are sat the back in the righthand corner.” The two girls moved to their spots. “And Minju your sat next Nako, who’s also at the back.”

 

Nako waved her hand to minju who looked nervous as she approached the back.  

 

Chaewon and Wonyoung scoffed as they noticed Minju was basically next to Yujin. 

 

As Minju sat down she looked at Yujin and noticed she was staring at her. But as their eyes met her concerned face turned to disgust as she turned her head to the girl who was still eating. 

 

Chaeyeon noticed she was only one left she she automatically went to her seat. She smiled as she noticed her seatmate seemed to be staring at her. 

 

“Hey” 

 

“Uh..hey” the other girl turned around to focus on Eunbi. Chaeyeon smile grew as she too turned to focus on the class president. 

 

“Thank you everyone and class should start in-“ As Eunbi started the class bell rang so she sat down. Now everyone was focused just make it through their first class.