A Touch Of Her Hand

IZ*ONE HIGH

"What was that?"

Minjoo quickly turned around to see.

"Chae...Chaeyeon" Minjoo stuttered as she Chaeyeon walk towards her with a puzzled expression. 

"What did I just see?" Chaeyeon asked in a hushed tone, looking around to see the students walking around the halls. Minjoo began to panic fearing others may have seen her interaction with Yujin. 

Chaeyeon saw the girls concern and she grabbed her arm and took off  taking the long way to their classroom. The other student didn't seem to noticed the two, there were some who gave them a weird look but weren't that interested to look twice.

Chaeyeon and Minjoo were walking down a now deserted hallway. Chaeyeon slowed her pace still gripping Minjoo's arm slowing her pace too. 

"Now are you going tell me what that was?" Chaeyeon whispered to minjoo, who looked away ignoring Chaeyeon.  She sighed and stopped. 

"Please Minjoo, I'm just concerned." Chaeyeon said as she calmed Minjoo who was still panicking. 

"I just wanted to talk to her...after are talk on the roof.....I don't know... I wanted to hear her voice again. But when I approached her, I froze. I then grabbed her when she attempted to leave and I felt a spark as I held her hand....and...and I think she may have felt it too." Minjoo explained with a little bit of excitement in her voice. 

"I then saw she was wearing glasses, like she did when we were younger, and we I don't know we just,... I don't know how to explain it. But before I could really speak to her, she rushed off." 

"WHO RUSHED OFF." 

Chaeyeon and Minjoo jumped as they turned around to see Chaewon and Wonyoung walking towards their direction. It appeared that the two didn't catch the entire conversation, just the end of it. 

"No..no one" minjoo said as she smiled at her two firmed. who suspiciously looked between the two. 

"better not be that Yujin. That weirdo should be allowed near you after what she did." Chaewon scoffed and Wonyoung nodded. 

Chaeyeon gave Minjoo a side look. But Minjoo kept a straight face and gave a very small nod. 

"well come on let's get to class." Chaewon said as she wrapped her arms around Minjoo and began to walk off down the hall with Wonyoung not far behind. Chaeyeon just watched the girls walk away as she rolled her eyes, and then she too set off to class.

------------- a few moments ago----------

Yena was walking along the crowded halls towards her class, she manoeuvred through the chaotic crowds. She finally saw her classroom door. She quickly slid it open and jumped through. 

She let out a breathe as looked around her class to see only a few of the other girls had arrived. She noticed that her desk was still empty which mean Yuri wasn't here yet. She put her bag on her desk which luckily was right at the front. 

However as soon as she put her bag on the desk, Yena was slammed to the ground. It appeared that someone had quickly entered the classroom to avoid the chaos of the crowds. Yena groaned in pain her head humming in pain, she looked up to see who had tackled her to the ground. 

She saw a slightly flustered Yujin sitting on top of her. Yujin sat up fixing her glasses as she looked down to see she was straddling Yena.

"uh..uh..." Both girls stuttered.

The classroom was in silence as the girls in the room looked at the two. The silence was broken by the classroom doors open. Yena saw Yuri and Hitomi standing in the door frame of the front classroom door. Yuri expression turned from joy to shook as she looked form Hitomi to Yena and Yujin. 

The second door opened at the back of the class, Yujin looked towards the door to see Minjoo standing there looking a little sad. She also noticed Chaewon who just scoffed at her.

"Harassing another poor girl Yujin." Chaewon accused next to Minjoo who was just looking into Yujin eyes. 

Yujin quickly got up and stormed towards Chaewon. But Hyewon got up and grabbed Yujin form behind and stopped her just as Miss Bae entered the class.

"Ah good you all arrived on time...Yena? what are you doing on the floor?" Miss bae asked concerned. Yena blushed and quickly got up and sat down. "No reason"  she muttered

Miss Bae gave the others another look as she seemed to read the room. "well sit down everyone." 

The others slowly began to sit down. Yuri sat next Yena, who she ignored when Yena tried to explain what happed. Yujin fumed next Hyewon who attempted to calm her down. As Chaewon and Wonyoung passed her to sit by their desk. 

"You're alright ignore her." Hyewon calmly whispered to Yujin who gripped her desk, making her knuckles pale. 

Minjoo looked at the two as she too sat down next to Nako who looked forward waiting for Miss Bae to start the lesson. But MInjoo just looked at Yujin. But when she saw Hyewon get closer to whisper into Yujin ear. Minjoo saw a flash of Green cloud her vision, she quickly rumpled up a piece of paper and threw at Yujin's head. 

Yujin felt the ball of paper hit her head and she turned around to see Minjoo looking at her. Minjoo was shocked as soon a she threw that paper, her eyes widen when she saw Yujin's intense glare. They looked into each others eyes, but this time it was different they were bothers annoyed with each other. Yujin threw the ball of paper back at her, which hit her straight in the face.

Minjoo let out a small gasp as she felt paper hit her on the nose. She looked to see that Yujin had turned back towards the front. Minjoo huffed as she  picked up her pen and threw at Yujin. This again hit her head. 

Yujin yelped in pain as she turned around to face Minjoo "What your problem?" She asked angrier as she kicked Minjoo's knee.

"ARGH"Minjoo groaned in pain.

Miss Bae turned around and sighed. "Are you two fighting again go to my office." Miss bae said turning back to the whiteboard. Yujin and Minjoo sighed as they got up to go to Miss Baes office once again. But as the two walked down the empty hallway Yujin slammed Minjoo into the side against the locker. 

Yujin's held Minjoo's hadn't above her head, keeping her against the locker. 

"Whats you problem..huh.....you're acting weird. one moment you trying to talk to me.... then you start throwing stuff at me." Yujin looked into minjoo eyes who looked confidently back at her. 

"Whats your problem? You know what happened earlier this morning, and when we kissed a few weeks ago." Minjoo dropped a gaze to Yujin's lips. "Like this..." Minjoo life her face and smashed her lips into Yujin's. 

Yujin's eyes grew in surprised a she felt the girls lips on hers. Minjoo moved her lips along Yujin's trying to make Yujin return the kiss. Yujin tried to resist the intense emotion she felt, but soon enough she returned the kiss hungrily their lips melting together. Minjoo heart blossomed as Yujin returned the kiss. Her hands were rebased by Yujin and she cupped the girls cheeks pulling her even closer. The kiss was even more amazing than the last time they kissed. The intense tension and emotion that they had been feeling before was released into their kiss. 

Minjoo moaned into Yujin's mouth as their tongues met both fight over dominance. Yujin was overpowering Minjoo, she pushed her more against the lockers Lifting her up into her arms.  Yujin hatred towards the girl instantly vanished all she knew was that she need to feel Minjoo lips and kiss her forever. 

They stopped, their lips slowly parting and breathing heavy. The two poked into each others. and for a few seconds it was just them and they smiled. Yujin couldn't believe she fell for her again. Every time they alone they end up kissing. 'I just hate her,,, but I still love her' Yujin thought as she leaned in to quickly peck her lips

"I'm sorry ..I'm so sorry" Minjoo apologised breaking down into tears. Yujin broth up her self to cover her hand as she wiped Minjoo's eyes. "I know." Yujin whispered. 

"I was just scared and I didn't know someone saw." Minjoo said as she held  the hand Yujin was using to stop her tears. "I really missed, and when you left my..my heart broke." 

Yujin looked into Minjoo's eyes and gave her a sympathetic smile. "so.. what now?" Yujin asked rubbing her finger along Minjoo's hand.

"I don't know" Minjoo answered honestly. 'I don't know what to do, how would my parents react, how would my friends react, they seem ok with Sakura. But when they find out it Yujin..ogh god. I don't know' 

"How about we meet in secret?" Minjoo suggested. 

Yujin smiled faltered a little but she also wanted to be with Minjoo. So she leaned in to kiss again, awash the got up and helped Minjoo up, they walked hand in hand towards miss Bae's office. 

 

AN 

YEAH.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f63465462676e31325971753466773d3d2d3732353937383236312e313539396631613564333231396265363833303936383330333130312e676966